[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be told Diet Soda makes you fat >1 year since quit any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 59655e1426801376o7962.jpg (30KB, 424x225px) Image search: [Google]
59655e1426801376o7962.jpg
30KB, 424x225px
>Be told Diet Soda makes you fat
>1 year since quit any kind of soda
>Drink only water
>Not even a single lb lost
Why people keep spreading all that BS?
>>
>>39324748
there's a reason they say diet AND exercise senpai
>>
who said diet soda makes you fat? the only thing that matters is calories, and diet soda has zero
>>
it's bad for you with all of the chemicals and shit in it, but diet soda has nothing to do with weight loss beyond MAYBE a few pounds of water weight that go away in a few days.. it's no calories.
>>
>>39324748
You have to stop eating 19 mcdoubles for lunch too.
>>
Perhaps cunt it's more important than just dropping lbs. I got a kidney stone at 21 and I was a notorious diet soda drinker, it's not good enough to replace water mang.
>>
>>39324926
Did you know that you, as a human being, are chemicals? Makes you think.

Anyway, OP, I think the biggest issue with diet products is that it doesn't help a person actually address the issue of liking sweet things too much.
>>
>>39325265
you replaced water with soda?
lmfao retard
>>
>>39325282
You replace water anytime you have a soft drink, you ding dong. When you have a soft drink you replace an opportunity to have a water, not to mention it's a diuretic, and contains a chemical that's prone to promoting calcium buildup in your kidneys.
>>
>>39325333
Actually, the opposite.

http://www.renalandurologynews.com/kidney-stones/can-diet-soda-prevent-kidney-stones/article/146792/
>>
>be on mega cut
>drop about 100 lb
>drink diet soda pretty much the whole time
>"wow anon you're so skinny"
>"oh, don't drink that diet soda, it'll make you fat"

People are just fucking stupid, and even with the proof in their face they'll still believe what they want.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.