[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello I just turned 20 and want to start doing test e. I cannot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1477353912717.jpg (64KB, 335x497px) Image search: [Google]
1477353912717.jpg
64KB, 335x497px
Hello I just turned 20 and want to start doing test e.

I cannot get blood tests due to being poor, but I am curious how bad will the side effects actually be? I have been lifting for a while and am not at my natty limit, but I just want to speed it up because I want to look good NOW.

Would taking accutane during it be too bad on my liver? I've never taken it before but I was thinking of buying some online and doing small doses. Will a couple of cycles with proper PCT fuck me over for life? Will it help me lose my virginity? Is the aesthetic lifestyle a meme I fell for, or will I actually get laid if I go to enough raves?
>>
>>39324098
>Will it help me lose my virginity?
no

>Is the aesthetic lifestyle a meme I fell for,
yes

>will I actually get laid if I go to enough raves?
you don't have to be fit to get laid at rave parties as long as you are interesting and fun. you can be fat with those 2 attributes and you will be rolling in pussy.
>>
>>39324148
when I look in the mirror and see myself I think I am really small, and I feel like I can't be confident around girls until I get big muscles

like for some reason I still want to do steroids but I can't figure out exactly why, maybe I have dysmorphia or something

what would be acceptable reasoning to do steroids?
>>
>>39324164
BDD is very real and you should see a doctor about it.

even if you get big you will still have it and will want to get bigger. it's an endless cycle, not to mention all the side effects of that shit you will be using.

>what would be acceptable reasoning to do steroids?
if competition is your goal

you don't need steroids to grow. if you are skinny just eat and start lifting and you will grow. it's physics.
>>
>>39324164
You can get decent gains in 2 months, even with a shit routine (I would know), they're called noob gains for a reason, if you ask anyone on this board they will tell that in that period is where they got their confidence back
But if you wanna throw in your natty card before you even start, like a little bitch, than fine, to each his own, just tak a small dose so as to minimise the side effects
>>
>>39324228
i've already been lifting for a year and a half and been going hard for about 6 months

went from 115 > 155 but my gains slowed way down even when I eat a lot

>>39324191
yeah maybe I do have body dysmorphia then, but im not sure I should see a doctor since it's not that intense I think.

I don't see why taking it as an amateur is different than trying to be a professional bodybuilder. Just because they make it their body their source of income that is why it's okay? dunno, maybe I shouldn't of made this thread since I realized I am stubborn as fuck and will probably do it anyways, so my bad...
>>
>>39324239
if you do use it just make sure you research it first and its possible side effects.

using something that you have no idea about can fuck your life up completely.

what good is being big if you won't be able to get your dick up?

get tested, research shit before using anything.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.