[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are my /fit/ bros looking to maximise their gains while reducing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Global_Temperature_Anomaly.svg.png (67KB, 951x755px) Image search: [Google]
Global_Temperature_Anomaly.svg.png
67KB, 951x755px
How are my /fit/ bros looking to maximise their gains while reducing their impact on the planet?

You guys have cut back on beef right??
>>
Not a single vegangainer among us
>>
>>39323586
Fuck the environment.
>>
>>39323586
OP is a beta leftist confirmed
>>
>>39323586
Life is a race and Ill stop when I die

Bring the beef
>>
>>39323586

Who even wants to waste money on beef? Shit is like ten bucks a pound now.

I can get 10lbs bags of turkey turkey thighs for 1.85, chicken breasts for 1.99
>>
>>39323586
I'd kill every single life form on this earth if it meant I have a gf. You think I care about the fucking environment?
>>
Come on guys, this is the biggest issue of our time.

As anon said, chicken is better on the wallet aswell.
>>
I replaced some of my chicken with whey

It saves about 8 chickens a month, on top of being cheaper and more of the protein actualy being absorbed by my body

Feelsgoodman
>>
File: 1452436224001.jpg (47KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1452436224001.jpg
47KB, 444x444px
I've replaced all beef with pork.
>>
Thinking about it, Cowspiracy and Leonardo dicaprio his movie makes you think.

But in my head ive convinced myself that killing somebody would be way better for the environment, instant meat consumption reduction.

Also real issue is overpopulation, don't get more than 2 kids people or else you're an asshole.
>>
>>39323586
I did, but not for any hippy reasons. I became a scourge on the chicken population, instead.
>>
>>39324400
Why was that then? Not wanting to fuck up the planet isn't a hippy reason. It is entirely selfish for me.
>>
>>39324393
True, but until you kill someone halving your beef intake would sure help..

After you kill someone its only fair that you get his/her share of meat as well.
>>
>>39323586
Billions of sub humans in Africa and Asia are polluting the Earth
I don't care anymore.
>>
>>39324444
Quads!
>>
>>39324393
This is bullshit. most developed countries have negative birth rates (except migrant populations).
Overpopulation is happening because of developing countries like India and Nigeria. You're not doing anyone any good having <2kids while some kid in India is having 16 more children
>>
File: 1354341819455.jpg (112KB, 700x461px) Image search: [Google]
1354341819455.jpg
112KB, 700x461px
>>39323586
Yes I mostly eat fish, pork and game and I try to catch my own as much as possible.

I can only fish right now as I live in a city fairly far away from hunting grounds.

However, I think controlling emission of co2 is a meme though I have third world tier emissions myself without even really trying.
>>
File: linkola.jpg (226KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
linkola.jpg
226KB, 1024x576px
>>39324955
Yes, third world populations are a problem, but only because it is for one inhumane and for the other they increasingly contribute to the globalized economy and migrate.

Yes, we do need to let nature run its course in the third world, however, many westerners are flabby, useless bourgeoisie office workers and so-called intellectuals, net consumers and people who destroy the possibility of small, sustainable and traditional communities. See for example the various "Green" parties of Europe.
>>
>>39324955
>>39324393
I say we need to somehow have the underdeveloped countries have a negative birth rate. Less people, less unemployment.
>But more people=better economy, right?
True, but there is a ceiling limit to that, and I believe we shall reach it soon.
>>
>>39323636
One here, should have taken progress pics...
>>
>>39323586
>You guys have cut back on beef right??
Yes actually
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.