[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>doing a working spree >work literally every day for over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (57KB, 445x459px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
57KB, 445x459px
>doing a working spree
>work literally every day for over 2 months
>no energy for anything but work, eat, sleep
>asian coworker points out I've been gaining weight
>go on scale
>gained fucking 10lb in 1.5 months
>still 65 work days left

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

How do I get energy to both work like a robot AND do a minor workout routine to avoid becoming a fat fuck in the next 2 months? Already taking supplements and getting 7-8 hours of sleep a night, but working a minimum of 8 hours a day with no days off is DRAINING.
>>
Don't eat as much you fucking retard
>>
>>39323574
Yeah, I know. I'm only eating when hungry, but my work is very stationary so I'm getting zero exercise.
>>
>>39323561
CHAD NEVER WORKS,EATS PIZZA,DRINKS BEER,AND FUCKS 10/10S WHILE (You)BECOME A FAT FUCK.
>>
>>39323581
But Chad doesn't save up $15000 and go on a backpacking journey in Asia for 2 years.
>>
>>39323591
You're better off working in Asia if you're gonna spend that much.
>>
If you have enough time to wait for a reply but no time to read the fucking sticky you should kill yourself 2bh
>>
>>39323622
This is not about the fucking routines, this is about how I muster the energy needed to actually work out while working 8-12 hours a day, every day, while getting up at 6 in the morning.
>>
>>39323607
Hopefully I will, too, since I'm applying for working holiday visas. But work over there is not guaranteed.
>>
>>39323627
How would you know what's in the sticky if you haven't read it

Sage and reported for being a troll :v)

Also I find time to go to the gym even though I work 8 hour days and go to class for 3 hours. That's not including commute btw. You should find time as well
>>
>>39323697
Again, it's not about time, it's about energy. I'm sure you're having rest days on your weekends. I'm working literally every day. My last day off was the 5th of October. Next is 7th of December.
>>
>>39323713
>>
>>39323579
Eat less then you fucking retard.

You aren't gaining weight because you sit still. You're gaining weight because you're overeating.
>>
>>39323713
Drugs.

Or just stop being a retard. How can it drain your energy to work when you just said you sit still all the time.

Get off your ass and just fucking do it.
>>
>>39323561
Stand up at your desk while working. That might work.
>>
S-spencer? It's your old pal: the Jew
>>
That is such an Asian thing to say. They got no filter on telling people they're getting fat for some reason
>>
Get up early and go to the gym before work bitch. I do a labor intensive job and I do it. You're sitting on your fat ass all day and you can't? Take a growacet first thing every morning and man the fuck up, or get zero sideways pussy on your vacation.
>>
>>39323561
eat less, drink more water. Also not to be a meme lord but this would be a good opportunity to try out nootropics.
>>
EC stack or adderall. They both kill your appetite and give you energy.
>>
>>39323574
>>39323769
this is the answer OP as much as you don't want to hear it. Diet has a far bigger influence on weight gain or loss that exercise.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.