[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to the GP to get a blood test for low testosterone. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

I went to the GP to get a blood test for low testosterone. The results came back today.

My test is 14.3 nmol/L
SHBG 27 nmol/L
Free test 327 pmol/L

Is this high enough? My GP said it's healthy but I've heard they measure stats for "average test in men" from 20 year olds up til 80 year olds.

Is my test level healthy for a 22 year old man? I've still got low libido for some reason, and I don't gain muscle very fast.
>>
>free test 327

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>39321814
Is that bad?
>>
I have no idea what these numbers mean
>>
>>39321806
As a 19 year old, can I just ask my GP to do this for me or is there some special medical reason I need to give to convince them it's a good idea?

I always wanna get all sorts of medical shit analyzed for the fuck of it but I am always unsure if they'll want a good reason to analyze my shit.

Also the fuck do these numbers mean?
>>
File: 1467705067924.jpg (20KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1467705067924.jpg
20KB, 500x404px
>>39321806
>tfw no VSS

Feels bad man...
>>
>>39322006
>Also the fuck do these numbers mean?

I have no idea either. But this is what's written on my blood test.

>As a 19 year old, can I just ask my GP to do this for me or is there some special medical reason I need to give to convince them it's a good idea?

You can just walk in and ask for a blood test, but if they start giving you a bullshit pep talk just tell them you have been feeling very weak and physically fatigued all the time and suspect it might be hormonal imbalance. Even though low testosterone causes depression and low mood, don't mention it because doctors will try to get you on SSRI instead and treat it as if you have depression and not low-T.
>>
>>39322060
>no SVD
>no PKM
>no slav gf
>only AK74
Is this all I have to live for?
>>
>>39322006
America here. Yep. One of the benefits of freedom land.

>>39322061
In freedom units, you have 412.10 ng/dl
You should have almost twice more test than you have right now

Don't worry man, i did a test as well and got 300. Borderline on the labs healthy range. Doctor didn't recommend any action. 8 months later, I practically doubled my ohp and definitely tripled my deadlift. All you gotta do is try
>>
>>39322061
Oh shit based on what you're saying I might actually have a hormonal imbalance.
>>
>>39322144
How did you increase your test?
>>
File: beeyourself.jpg (122KB, 1023x986px) Image search: [Google]
beeyourself.jpg
122KB, 1023x986px
>>39321806

Hey, thats within the healthy range bro! ;^)

Just keep lifting and Bee yourself.
>>
>>39322285
I honestly don't know if I did or not. I was going to take another test earlier this week, but I realized I'd rather not know. Anything that it'd say won't matter as I'll be doing the same thing I was doing before. The only thing that mattered is the amount of weight I lift.

But I can tell you what I did. Sleep more. Lift every other day. Eat at a balanced diet (protein: 2.1 grams per kg of lbm. Fat: 30% of daily calories. Carbs the rest). And that's pretty much it honestly.

If you're fat, lose at most 0.5%-1% of your body weight per week. If you're a beginner, don't fuck around in the gym doing machines and start doing starting strength

And find good music to listen to. I noticed that whenever I listened to a particular song, I could do an extra 1-2 reps. That song is probably different for all of us. But mine was slepiner - manpower. Just skip the first minute or so
>>
>>39322505
Manowar* fucking auto correct
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.