[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMINDER: November 1st - January 2nd Add 5%-75% more on your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: XgXszdH.jpg (208KB, 1000x915px) Image search: [Google]
XgXszdH.jpg
208KB, 1000x915px
REMINDER: November 1st - January 2nd

Add 5%-75% more on your tip for the holiday season. Waiters and waitresses only make $2.00/hr on average but a lot of them are single parents so do your part to make this the best holiday season they can have by simply tipping more.
>>
>>39321635
So they can complain about being forced to tipout the bus team, hosts and cleaners even though they earn significantly less? Thanks but no thanks, waiters are the worst.
>>
>>39321635
because you posted this, I will now tip 5-75% less. fuck them and the invisible gun to their head making them work these jobs.

on /fit/.
>>
>>39321723
> normally tip 20%
> tip 75% less
> they're giving you 55%
Why have I never thought of this before?
>>
>>39321635
>a lot of them are single parents
So I'm to blame for their fuck ups? Nah fuck dat shit nigga
>>
>>39321758
75% less than 20% is actually 5%. 3/8
>>
>>39321635
Instead, why not just require businesses to pay their waters a decent wage instead of expecting me to subsidize their greed and callousness? I'm just there for a subpar burger, not to do the employers job for them. Fuck that.
>>
For the gym receptionist who is always there when I go in, can't I just increase the tip overall throughout the year?
>>
>>39321635
wrong board faggot
>>
>>39321635
>Waiters and waitresses only make $2.00/hr on average

No, that's roughly what they make in hourly pay. Tips make up the rest. If the restaurant isn't a shit hole, servers make fucking bank compared to BoH
>>
>>39321986
I usually tip $5 a day. Is that too much?
>>
>>39321635
Good fuck those monkeys, the Box should get all the tips, no one goes to place for the waiters, good ones are just a bonus
>>
Jesus, you people are literally the fucking worst.
>>
>>39322371
Seriously, if you work at a nice restaurant you can make 20$/hr in tips.
Speaking from experience
>>
>>39322805
>I have to hand over more of my hard-earned cash because you refuse to better yourself
Fuck off welfare queen
>>
>>39323245
Are you actually that poor that you can't afford to tip 20% on a bill? Seriously? Kill yourself nigger, even the ghettos are more expensive than you can afford.
>>
>>39323273
>Calla other people poor
>Is literally begging for handouts
Nah.
You get what you earn
>>
I'm in Canada, so we don't pay our servers poverty-tier wages, yet have the tipping culture of the US.

I work my ass off in BoH for $13 an hour. 8 hour shifts, no breaks.

I recently convinced my bosses to let me try serving. I rock it because, unlike most servers, I have product knowledge of how food is prepared.

My shifts are half as long, normally 3-4 hours. I make $10 an hour, and depending on how busy it is, tips will bring me up to $20-$28 an hour. And I'm not even a good server, some veterans who have worked there for years can bring in $300 in tips during a busy night. Pretty bartenders and high-end restaurant servers can make $1000+. And a good majority of the time, I'm sitting on my ass until I need to take an order or run food.

I never tip when I go out, because from experience, I know how lazy servers are, and how little of the tip money the BoH gets.

If you guys are not socially retarded and somewhat smart, you can make a killing as a server. I definitely recommend it.
>>
>>39323277
canadian BoHfag reportan in
front of house and servers are lazy pieces of shit 99.99% of the time who do almost nothing, make nearly twice as much as we do because for some reason they deserve the tips more than people actually making the food, and then complain that they have a hard job because they have to deal with people
I would absolutely work front of house if I didn't have the mouth of a sailor and a severe lack of patience for idiots
>>
>>39323298
I feel for you brah. I'm glad I made the switch. I know what it's like for the BoH guys, so I treat them well, share tips if it was busy, get them drinks and shit, etc. The worst;

>Servers who don't know what goes on what dish, then argue with you about it
>Servers who complain that their food is taking too long after punching it in 5 minutes ago
>Servers who order staff meals during a rush
>Servers who punch in 4 tables all in at once, then request that their next table be rushed
>Servers who brag/complain about tips (The worst fucking thing you can do is say you only made $60 in tips when most the cooks aren't making that while working twice as long and hard)

Been in the industry for 7 years. Servers are all pieces of shit. Only times I've ever tipped were once at a Wendy's when they let me in 15 minutes after close, and to my bartender friend who pours me triples when I order singles.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.