[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passed out in the gym today i was practicing my deadlift form

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: f9Y9gQr.png (548KB, 600x628px) Image search: [Google]
f9Y9gQr.png
548KB, 600x628px
Passed out in the gym today

i was practicing my deadlift form when i suddenly felt the world spinning, blacked out and collapsed on my right side, i remember lying on the floor gaining conscience for at least 20 sec.

luckily i just fell on the floor without hitting anything. No one was around to see me

im thinking of asking the staff if i can see the security cam footage just to see how it looked

i still feel kind of off even though its been like 2 hours

have you ever tried or seen other passing out in the gym?
>>
>have you ever tried or seen other passing out in the gym?
lol wtf no I haven't tried to pass out in the gym
>>
>>39320433
Had pretty low blood pressure and felt dizzy for a short time after standing up few years ago. Had a bad day and a hard leg workout. After I stood up after leg press I neaerly passed out but managed to sit down, then drink some water and start walking home. Puked my guts out at my front door and had to lay into my bed. Felt hot and cold, for 3 hours afterwards.
>>
Lol Anytime Fitness? Huntersville, NC.

I saw you in the back room with the power racks thru the mirror. A couple of us did. And no, you weren't deadlifting. You were using the fucking trap bar and fell so slowly I thought it was a joke
>>
I always feel a little dizzy whenever I take one scoop too many of preworkout but it's never an issue. You just gotta outpace the caffeine before it catches up to you
>>
>>39320462
>no I haven't tried to pass out in the gym
You're never gonna make it
>>
>>39320484
The 24/7 one? Fuck. You weren't the guys with the basketball shorts, were you?
>>
File: purplefaggot.png (921KB, 1322x1542px) Image search: [Google]
purplefaggot.png
921KB, 1322x1542px
>>39320520
apparently not, because i can't fucking figure out how to get my hip flexors to catch up to the rest of my fucking body
>>
I had a similar thing happen to me while I was progressing on deads early on. Went for a new max, repped out 5, wasn't breathing enough between reps and whited out on the last pull after I exhaled. Still made it though, kek.
>>
Once passed out after super dehydrated squats or something in 9th grade
Felt like a god after I woke up from that half a second nap of nothingness and bliss.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.