[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to lose weight but it's hard to control myself. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

I want to lose weight but it's hard to control myself. What can I do to make myself eat less? Thank you! Also , how can I get rid of my growing double chin thank you!
>>
>>39318555
>I want to lose weight but
No you don't
>>
>>39318563
yeah thanks your right!
>>
>>39318555
drink more water
IF worked for me.
you can start w a pretty large eating window and get used to it, then shorten if you want to
>>
>>39318910
getting a good water bottle helps a lot
>>
>>39318555
It varies from person to person some people do well on if some find eating multiple small meals easier i find doing a keto if combo works best for me whatever method you choose make sure to get rid of temptations especially any kind of sugar water
>>
File: mold.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
mold.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
>>39318910
>IF worked for me

do this op

eat two meals a day and plan what you're going to eat when you do

don't buy shit food at the store - most of the stuff you buy at the store should go into the fridge, not in the pantry
>>
Yeah OP. Do IF and binge eat once a day for two days. And then break and just binge eat whenever you feel like it. Then gain weight. Then kys.

The fuck do you want from us? We can't not eat for you. The fuck is the point if this thread? Read the sticky you fat bitchmade buttboy.
>>
File: wew.jpg (54KB, 400x410px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
54KB, 400x410px
>>39319044
I just wanted some tips, man! But I get the message. Thank you !
>>
>>39319262
Put your autism to good use for once and count every calorie with fixation. Buy a food scale and weigh your portions. Drink a lot of water. Also drink a lot of black coffee. It's got like two calories a cup and it'll murder hunger and help you shit out all of the small children you've devoured recently.

Best of luck you disgusting wafflestomper.
>>
File: 1.jpg (120KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
120KB, 1300x957px
>>39319332
Thank you and will do!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.