[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here get rid of their acne? What products would you recommend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1467930851826.jpg (151KB, 628x540px) Image search: [Google]
1467930851826.jpg
151KB, 628x540px
Anyone here get rid of their acne? What products would you recommend for removing pimples and black heads? Was looking at 2.5%benzoyl peroxide but got mixed reviews, I've been treating with salicylic acid but it just dries my face and doesnt seem to do much else. Anyone got some ideas? So close to making it brahs
>>
>>39317930
stop drinking milk
>>
>>39317943
I hate milk, anything else?
>>
>>39317930
Roaccutane
>awful side effects
But dat sweet clean skin without acne.. Holy shit.
>>
>>39318463
No accutane, that'll be my last resort. I've only been trying for a month and a half and its been with salicylic acid products and exfoliating shit

Has nobody tried the benzoyl peroxide or similar? Maybe essential oils?
>>
>>39317930
Get off the gas you weirdo
>>
>>39319440
What the fuck are you talking about anon
>>
Best way is to change diet, cut unnatural sugars, processed foods, and dairy. Using any commercial acne clearing stuff only makes it WORSE believe I dealt with it from 12-17 finally changed diet and it went away. Younger brother is currently 5 months into accutane as well and it did miracles, he only has the occasional dry spot on his arms.
>>
File: dying_orangutan.jpg (25KB, 579x329px) Image search: [Google]
dying_orangutan.jpg
25KB, 579x329px
Do those red spots left over from actual acne (whiteheads) ever fade away? I keep using benzoyl peroxide but it doesn't seem to work.
>>
On accutane now and I wholeheartedly plead with you OP to stop suffering and get on this shit if you have medical insurance.

Dryness will occur, can't really speak on the whole depression thing since I was already depressed before taking it but I don't really feel like wanting to blow my brains out. Does wonders for the skin though, depending on your case you may even see results in as little as two weeks.
>>
>>39317930
Accutane got rid of all my troubles in a mere 5 weeks, no side effects except for some dry lips. Better just roll with the sure option and get it over with, wish I had done the same at first and not fooled around with shit that didn't do anything.
>>
Watch out if you go on accutane, everybody's body reacts differently on it. Some see good results with no side effects in a month, other take it for 6+ months and have horrible side effects and the acne just get even more out of control.

I'd say take it as a last resort and if you acne are unbearable. If you have a couple of spots here and there accutane is not worth it just say fuck it and man up those small spots won't kill you.
>>
>>39317930
Check walmart for neutrogena bar soap for acne or cetaphil it works like a charm
>>
Don't cook with oil or butter. Bake or boil foods instead of frying them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.