[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two more months... two more month until New Years Eve... What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1475819693685.jpg (426KB, 802x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1475819693685.jpg
426KB, 802x1085px
Two more months... two more month until New Years Eve...

What are you doing to prepare for the New Years Eve-ers?
>>
>>39317050
lifting
>>
>>39317050

I live in a dyel city or something because new years has never been bad for me, the gym is always as empty as ever.
>>
>>39317050
since im on a cut and losing weight.
im not gonna track cals for one day.
>>
January=Newb/DYEL Bully month

I'm looking forward to; kicking people out of the squat rack (usually just adding weight while they're sipping water), eyeball fucking DYELs GFs, yelling at people to rerack their weights and then tell them they are doing it wrong, giving unsolicited advice in a condescending tone and finishing with my trademark "and you probably want to use less weight, big guy", double parking in the parking lot or parking real close to some DYEL so he has to get in on the passenger side, protein farting near the machines, throwing out drinks/shakes left in places I deem unacceptable, giving headlocked noogies in the locker room, towel whipping people and flexing in the mirror in front of people trying to workout. It's going to be glorious.
>>
>>39317169
You're not in Reddit anymore, Wendy.
>>
I'll be vacationing, partying and celebrating that this garbage year is over
>>
>gym finally decreasing in people

Fuck it's amazing.
>>
File: pizzapug modernarrt.jpg (22KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
pizzapug modernarrt.jpg
22KB, 284x284px
First year going to the gym. Are New Years people really all that bad as people make them out to be on here?
>>
File: 1475423504239.png (590KB, 697x697px) Image search: [Google]
1475423504239.png
590KB, 697x697px
Getting drunk with my limited number of friends and playing dnd. I think they'll want me to DM. Probably going to a strip club alone later.

>tfw living the dream
>>
>>39317608
Well, shit, to prepare? Just working and lifting. Still living the dream.
>>
>>39317566
not really, the hate comes from all the people who fills the entire place to be 1 week or 2

if you merican, of course you will see retard stuff
>>
>>39317057
fpbp
>>
Waiting for that new sir comic
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.