[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ctrl+f >no progress thread Let's change that Looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 11-3-16.jpg (565KB, 2114x1224px) Image search: [Google]
11-3-16.jpg
565KB, 2114x1224px
>ctrl+f
>no progress thread
Let's change that

Looking to get down to 180lbs. It's really starting to set in how bad the loose skin is gonna be
>>
>>39316033
here's muh first bulk 79kg -> 100kgs
>>
>>39316045
mirin, starting lifts/current lifts?
>>
File: weight loss.png (394KB, 641x327px) Image search: [Google]
weight loss.png
394KB, 641x327px
two months of lifting

225 on the left, 205 on the right.

6'1
>>
>>
>>39320303
I'm impressed that he kept going past 250. It must be incredibly disheartening to start that lifestyle change to realize how fucked your body is after being that big.
>>
>>39320330
I'd still say he looks pretty damn good for losing that much weight. So many guys end up with the unfortunate consequence of having their nipples half way down their torso, and while his stomach needs some help, the rest of him is looking good.
It is disheartening and difficult to get over, though. I was a bit heavier than him and I'm now at his weight myself. I just drown the bullshit feelings with productive hobbies.

>>39320303
Even if you feel you can't afford surgery where you are now, there are always ways to cut things out and slowly save if the loose skin bothers you that much, anon. Like I said before you're looking good, skin removal for the stomach shouldn't be that expensive and they have payment plans to help make it easier.
>>
>>39320303
You will win.
>>
>>39320303
im fat af and this shit scares me, i dont want to be a bag of skin for the rest of my life if i actually get fit.
>>
>>39322237
The other option is looking like shit your entire life to people both in and out of clothes along with them thinking less of you and living a shorter life with more potential issues popping up because of your extra weight.
If you end up needing surgery, you'll probably only need it on the stomach and perhaps the chest, which wouldn't be too expensive if you save up a little here and there.
Stop being a pansy and using this as an excuse to hold yourself back.
>>
Current progress: Shit

Grade 2 strain in rotator cuff with do that. 2months pretty much no upper body exercises. 2 months to go, most likely before I can go back to gym normally. Fuck my life.
>>
File: 8-months.jpg (286KB, 1107x348px) Image search: [Google]
8-months.jpg
286KB, 1107x348px
>>39316033
Posted my back here >>39323235
>>
>>39320330
Fucked how?
>>
>>39323481
Fucked as in ugly
Aesthetics are all that matter
>>
>>39316033

as someone who used to weigh 340 pounds and went down to 180 while in basic training. Unless you're in a rush. Don't do it like this. Lift hard and heavy and build while you're big. Cut later
>>
>>39323502
No.
>>
>>39323313
last pose is kinda weird, have a pic of 8th month without weird pose? maybe a pose like 2nd pic?

looking good though
>>
>>39323756

do you have a point or are you just going full defensive mode?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.