[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /fit/ I have unfortunately fallen off the wagon, got very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1354967556624.jpg (389KB, 2048x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1354967556624.jpg
389KB, 2048x1224px
hey /fit/

I have unfortunately fallen off the wagon, got very sick and lost a lot of weight had a change of lifestyle and a new job that is very long unpredicatable hours and is preventing me from getting into a good workout routine.

I have kind of let myself go and getting into skinny fat mode. I am trying to clean up my eating and want to lean down to a decent bf % and keen to see what foods you guys would recommend to eat while on a labour intensive job.

Basically I was thinking of eating -300 under maintancence but not sure exactly since ill be relying on diet to slim down since working out I am unable to do :( does this seem like enough?

and also what are some quick fit snack foods you guys would recommend?

Im tired of getting all that greasy food on the go

thank you!
>>
>>39312906
300 deficit is just fine, will take a little longer though
>>
If you're just trying to snack for the sake of snacking, pick up some carrots or celery. I eat a lot of nuts too, but nuts can be a bit fatty.

Also, to save yourself from fast food diets, try getting into meal prepping when you find time off. They're much cheaper than eating out, and you will remain conscious of what you are eating, and how much. My only day off is Monday, and I make my whole week's worth of dinners on Monday evening; as it prevents me from cheating after getting off work.
>>
>>39312923
would a -500 be better?

its just that my hours can be unpredicatble, wouldnt want to have my meals out and need another but not enoguh calories for energy
>>
>>39312954
I used to meal prep heaps, basically chicken and rice. but i want to go down on carbs.

What did you do for meals that was low carb and easy to bulk make?
>>
>>39312906
>labor intensive job
>-300 deficit

I've worn these shoes. If you're a good cutter like me you'll drop lbs at an astonishing rate. That -300 kcal deficit on a day off of work spent lifting and doing cardio is a breeze compared to a day of cutting spent running up and down ladders.

I bring my turkey wrap or whatever and no snacks. Gotta drink a lot of water anyway for survival. Some days I legitimately get a little hypoglycemic. Come close to passing out when I stand up and stuff.

If you want to get lean and you don't mind being hungry you're all set. It just sucks because you'll be tired as fuck afterwards and won't want to work out. So you'll have to wake up at 4AM and shitpost on /fit/ from LA fitness every morning or your gains will diminish.
>>
>>39313572
yeah it seems like its gonna suck. being tired af all the time was thinking maybe maintanence somedays too
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.