[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I still DYEL even after lifting for 2 years? 155lb started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: lol,,,.jpg (75KB, 697x485px) Image search: [Google]
lol,,,.jpg
75KB, 697x485px
Why am I still DYEL even after lifting for 2 years?

155lb started at 115lb, but people say it looks like I've never worked my chest before

I'm 19 but I can't take it anymore, should I just start taking test? I can't afford to get bloodwork done but my dysmorphia is so severe that I think I am willing to put my health aside for big muscles

what do u guys think?
>>
eat more
>>
You do are DYEL though
Go harder, you are probably afraid of heavy weights
>>
>>39310594
shoulda mentioned im addicted to opiates and take them on an empty stomach so I have trouble gaining, but I was thinking if I take test I will gain muscle without having to eat as much
>>
>>39310612
no
don't be a fuckboi
eat more
>>
>>39310582
>I'm 19 but I can't take it anymore, should I just start taking test? I can't afford to get bloodwork done but my dysmorphia is so severe that I think I am willing to put my health aside for big muscles

I think you need to fix your mental illness because you look perfectly fine.
>>
>>39310612
You have to eat

Stop taking fucking opiates
>>
>>39310612
Hey, how about this...? STOP WITH THE FUCKING OPIATES. oh and do GOMAD.
>>
>>39310582
Make sure your eating enough.
I'm pretty lean to, but I have put on 6 kilos on the last 5 weeks.
I quit my job and am waiting for my course to start up so I thought I would smash it for 7 weeks.
Anyway my diet is:
Breakfast: Big fist of oats.
11 oclock: Mutant mass gainer 2 scoops.
Lunch: eggs, salad.
Sometimes small afternoon snack.
Dinner: decent size dinner.

Just eat lots and work out more. You cant not grow.
You will also fill out through your early 20's.

Don't do steroids, your probably gonna regret it later.
>>
>>39310582
You're nowhere near your natty limit
>>
>>39310624
thx ill try

>>39310636
i took these pics in the best lighting possible, so idk if i actually look fine

>>39310642
I've been taking them since highschool and have somehow been able to hold my life together even with a kinda severe addiction, but I have tried to quit like 20+ times and can't. I need an outside influence but no one knows im on them because i act somewhat normal. i honestly don't think I can ever quit
>>
>>39310680
Check yourself into rehab
>>
>>39310680
If you want to make it physically, you have to make it mentally. I was alcoholic for a few months and landed myself in the psych ward once or twice. You just need to have discipline.

Drop the opiates, pick up some chicken breast and rice and one day you may
>>
>>39310582

>155 lbs

That's why you fucking twinkshit.
>>
It's kind of hard to tell based on the pictures you take
>>
>>39310680
you're a fuckin dead man walking. you're a lil bitch that won't handle withdrawals.
>>
>>39310721

He gained 40 lbs in 2 years while maintaining visible abs. Do you really expect more than that?
>>
>>39310671
why will I regret it if I do PCT it won't be a big deal I think

>>39310684
can't really do that and can't afford it

>>39310710
that's the problem i don't have any discipline, grew up with a passive single mom that never got mad at me, so idk how to get discipline without already having it lol

>>39310759
loool you're actually probably right, but I'm not doing heroin, just a shit ton of pills and kratom, half of my paychecks goes to the opiate fund, so maybe once I can't afford it i'll switch to heroin and overdose and die
>>
>>39310582

>not fat
>work out
>presumably eat healthy enough

Youre fine.
>>
>>39310612
>I was thinking if I take test I will gain muscle without having to eat as much
you were thinking wrong, you fkn retard
>>
>>39310612
>>39310680
>>39310809

the excuses pour out your ass like runny shit. youre never going to make it because youre a little bitch and wont take control of your life
>>
>>39311367
my bad, but what if I ate matching my tdee, and then did test too, wouldn't I gain more muscle still?

>>39311394
yeah it's really a shitty feeling knowing I have no discipline

so what do I do to fix myself?
>>
>>39310582
>2 years
>dyel
Sounds normal to me
>Also eat more
>>
>>39310582
whats your stats btw
>>
>>39313449
never maxed out before so I'll just say the heaviest weight and reps ive done

squat: 245lb 10 reps
deadlift 265lb 8 reps
bench 155 8 reps

I just go for hypertrophy on most exercises, not really interested in gaining strength

>>39313388
sounds good then, so it's normal to be dyel even after 2 years? a very sad reality

>>39310865
thank you
>>
>>39313510
>not really interested in gaining strength
no wonder youre such a DYEL
>>
>>39313538
my goal is to look like I lift a lot, isn't aesthetics like the reason 75% of people lift weights?

why does that make me a DYEL?
>>
>>39313510
Yeah you need to lift heavy to gain size as a Natty, not as but try phul , also it takes time to gain muscle as a natural lifter, especially if you don't bulk.
>>
>>39313612
https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/phul-workout
>link related
>>
>>39313622
So how would that split compare to legs push pull?

I can go 6 days on 1 day off with LPP and not be sore at all, I think I actually prefer to go more often than 4 days unless less days gives me better results
>>
>>39313543
Thats the thing, to look like you lift a lot. You actually need to LIFT A LOT.
You don't have to be a powerlifter, but It will help you gain mass if you are lifting heavy.
>>
>>39310612
>hey guys, i forgot to tell you this very small thing which dont affect my progress at all
congratulations, today you are the biggest retard!
>>
>>39313641
I lift 6 days a week 1.5 hour workouts. Not doing school or work right now so I have super long times to stretch and stuff too.

also wouldn't hypertrophy gain me more mass? And I don't necessarily want to gain fat unless I am gaining more muscle

>>39313648
why would you say something like that? my bad sorry
>>
>>39310582
your lifting stats on symmetric strength..
no wonder why your chest and shoulders are shit, you got lucky with your squats but other than that u would have a score of 67, same as me after 7 monts of lifting
>>
File: IMG_1915.jpg (419KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1915.jpg
419KB, 1080x1920px
sup bro, take Roids. The people who tell you not to do it are the ones too scared to take the plunge (no pun intended) I've been on test and let me tell you if you know how to eat and train. You'll get fucking huge. Let me stop rambling and give you what u need. Do Test E 500mg a week (split into 2 dosages) for 12 weeks. Dianabol for 4 weeks. But arimidex, take when nipples feel itchy or .5 mg every 3 days to keep water retention low. nolvadex pct. I'd bridge with some sarms like lgd and mk after ur test cycle since ur a skellybelly who'd probably lose it all. Needles and syringes on Amazon. Ur good to go my g.
>>
File: muhaesthetics.png (370KB, 602x755px) Image search: [Google]
muhaesthetics.png
370KB, 602x755px
forgot pic
>>
File: 1465395257768.png (131KB, 353x334px) Image search: [Google]
1465395257768.png
131KB, 353x334px
>>39313510
These are 9 month stats...not 2 years. I see the problem
>>
>>39313639
This would help you more because of the emphasis on heavy sets in the 5 rep range for Natty's to make gains for compound lifts.
>>
>>39313655
Do your research, the best way to gain mass is a mix of both strength training and high volume, lower weight training.
The strength training also gives you hypertrophy.
The two training methods complement each other.
>>
>>39310582
>>39310612
Topkek buddy, immediately after reading the OP I wanted to reply tell you to eat more, but you just confirm my suspicions.
People like you are retarded, you know what your problem is and you refuse to fix it, you would rather go around it with some bullshit reasoning.
>>
>>39313665
thanks man I will probably buy some soon then, goona do a little bit more research on how to stop acne and what not. My main question is that on /r/steroids people talk about how important bloodwork is, but I am young and healthy, test won't really be that bad as long as I just do one cycle and don't blast and cruise right? I have no major health issues to be concerned about, so I don't necessarily need bloodwork yeah?

if I do start the test I will def get my eating in order, should I start doing small doses of accutane for acne control? My acne isn't bad but it was when I was going through puberty, so I think I'd break out again.

>>39313671
I have been going daily for the last 6 months, before that I'd take long stretches of not going, and wasn't eating good either, I think I'm doing somewhat decent

>>39313660
my shoulders aren't shit at all desu, I think part of the problem was bad bench form, so I was over using my shoulders, but they are really big compared to my chest

>>39313727
so do low reps on compounds and high reps on isolation would work?

>>39313731
haha you're right, I guess what I was asking is if starting test would make it so I don't need to eat but can still gain a lot of muscle

I will try to get my eating under control though
>>
>>39313743
I didn't do blood work, I'm not taking a bunch of compounds or competing anytime soon so I wouldn't stress it. Also don't take while on cycle. Take it after if you're still very self conscious but just stick with over the counter creams n shit. I wouldn't overstress my liver if I were you. Also another note. If I could recommend some good domestic US stuff look up :;anabolic titan:;;;;; :)
>>
>>39310582

Im in the same train breh i look dyel as fuck in photos

What changed my perception was getting beach photos, i actually looked big in those
>>
>>39313788
ty I will look that up, appreciate it

>>39313805
are you small also though? pics?
>>
>>39313727
ways to gain mass:
lots of volume
lots of volume
lots of volume
lots of food

you can get some of that volume heavier with your main lifts, then do BBing shit in higher rep ranges

you can get all your volume in the lighter rep ranges and then add accessories

#2 is going to be superior for pure hypertrophy, working sets of 6-12 allow for higher volumes to be tolerated, which means more growth

it is not a coincidence that bodybuilders aren't doing something like GZCL method where they hit 85-90% often

if the only goal is mass just do a proven hypertrophy routine with decent frequency and high volumes of big compounds in the 6-12 range, no need to reinvent the wheel and piss away parts of your volume tolerance hitting heavy sets of 3-5

>>39313743
your problem is food
>>
>>39310680
You are a literal fucking retard. Get your shit together and stop opiates ffs. Use the money you save to buy a better house in the future or a car or that home-cinema you always wanted.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.