[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you finally realize being a trust fund baby is the pinnacle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 20

File: image.jpg (115KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 612x612px
When did you finally realize being a trust fund baby is the pinnacle of life?

> Spend their days snorting coke and fucking legit 10/10s
>driving million dollar cars without working a day in their life
> chad slaves away at his 100k desk job to drive that BMW and smash 8/10s

How can CHAD even compete?
>>
uh
>>
>TFW meme is so dead nobody even bothers shitting on the thread
>>
File: 691776308_530771[2].gif (112KB, 355x400px) Image search: [Google]
691776308_530771[2].gif
112KB, 355x400px
>tfw almost was one but parents lost everything (millions) in 08

t-thanks jews
>>
>>39310578
same my dads business got fucked by 9/11, and then fucked again in 08
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZwv6h-LhTw
watch this movie

what are some other movies about young rich people?
>>
If you had 500 mil + would you make your kids work or let them be trust fund babbys? I think I would let them be trust fund kids. Even though I'm lower-middle class and have had to work hard for myself, I think I generally agree that the easiest life is the best life for most humans.
>>
>>39310578
>>39310614
Literally jews did this

Not even pol
>>
>>39310656
I'm 20 years old and have a 16 year old sister. If I won the 90 million Euro Jackpot I would never except of her to work, she could do whatever she wants to. My future kids would still have to work since they had a different upbringing.
>>
>>39310689
true, can't beat em join em. They are marrying a lot of white people now, rich and powerful ones but also beautiful ones.
>>
>>39310656
>caring about my kids
Dude as soon as they turn 18 they better have their lives planned because with +500mil I'm fucking off to travel, learn languages, practice any hobby on a whim, bang any qt that moves, and eat god tier cuisine.
Everything in my will to be spent only on the care of any doggo I had that I left behind with my passing.
>>
I am a trust fund baby
I drive an s class coupe and I have two motorcycles, I never work and I have all the time in the world to lift and do whatever

Still can't get laid :(
>>
>>39310748
Get fit
Start dressing well
Get plastic surgery
Get some hobbies
Get friends
>>
>>39310720

500 mil is 20 mil a year passive income easy. You could give each kid a shit ton of money and not even notice and still ball out all day every day.
>>
>>39310748

Do you ever talk to grills?
>>
Not saying I wouldn't want that life but when BLM terrorists stop cars in the street, it's these faggots they're upset about. So essentially I blame them for BLM.
>>
>>39310748
You must be ugly and have a shitty personality. Nice car though
>>
>>39310779
you blame girls when they get raped too?
>>
>>39310334

I am trust fund baby and I work desk job like everyone else- 80 hours a week too.

I grew up around my dad who worked 100 hours a week and that's why.

Not all of us are lazy pieces of shit

>>driving million dollar cars

1992 camry LE

>> Spend their days snorting coke and fucking legit 10/10s

I don't use caffeine or any other substances

Fuck off with your sterotypes anon
>>
>>39310805
maybe he isn't the kind of trust fund baby he is talking about then anon

are you happy with your life?
>>
>>39310805

And your kids will work 60 hour weeks, and their kids 40, and their kids will write bad poetry. God bless America.
>>
>>39310843
maybe you*
>>
M8 they're usually manchildren pricks who develop drug addictions
>>
No one should want to work. People should want to do whatever it takes to have the most freedom and peace of mind. Unfortunately, unless youre a trust fund kid or make it big, that means you have to work.
>>
>>39310773
If my dogs are ok I could not care less what happens to my children
>>
>>39310946

You do you, fampai. May your puppers eat prime rib 3x per day.
>>
Money, overall, is pretty overrated. Not to say it isn't nice to have but I think people put it at too high of a priority.

>father had money
>sent me to law school
>graduated and got a position in NY at a large company
>starting base salary of $162,700
>felt like a God
>the money was pouring in and the bonuses were huge; nearly as much as my base salary
>I was working harder and harder to see my bank account grow
>but then the hours got longer
>found myself working well over 65 hours a week
>then it became 70, then 80, then I was sleeping in the office
>I started to hate my life, hate people, and feel isolated
>I went against the advice of my father and left the job
>was jobless for some time trying to find something that wasn't like what I had already experienced
>but then I met a guy on the street who ran a small business
>he told me that his partner left him and he was worried about the future
>I told him I would join him immediately and that I didn't care what the pay was

Life has been infinitely more fulfilling for me. My "boss" and I have grown to be the best of friends and I love going to work where I feel like I'm autonomous, can make real decisions, and can choose the hours I want. I make significantly less (usually around $82000) at 34 years old and I couldn't be more content with that.

My father lives a miserable life of deciding people's worth by their paycheck. Unfortunately the means I fall in the "worthless" category and our relationship has since ceased to exist. And what does he do with all his money? Nothing. He sits on it and watched it grow because, like many, he's addicted to the numbers. I know you're thinking "that's ridiculous, I wouldn't do that" but you would. You would become so engrossed by the thought of all the money that you're amassing that you would be too afraid to spend it. I've seen it time and time again.

So stop ogling over rich people. Go outside, enjoy nature, and enjoy your life.
>>
I live in Tokyo without having to work because my family is wealthy. I just study Japanese, lift and chill around the city. I also have access to Tren here so life is good, especially being a 6'2" 210lb 10% BF white guy.
>>
>>39310843

Hell fucking yeah.

The one single thing I'm not happy with is my body. Too small. Too light. Not vascular enough.

But it's getting better as time goes by.

>>39310850

delete this.
>>
>>39310748
Suicide might be your best shot friend.
>>
File: Untitled.png (365KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
365KB, 1152x648px
>>39310690

Your sister would turn into a drunken whore that gets blacked every night. Do you want this to happen?
>>
>>39310334

Eh it's OK

My father invested in commercial and large-scale residential property developments and has made a killing. Really smart man. Also owns a property management company + management consulting company.

I live and work at a backpackers... it's really relaxed.

He always said just do what's fun. I'm not having heaps of fun per se but I am at least relaxed about all of it.

It's kinda overrated tbqh.
>>
>>39311070
it is overrated because you haven't experienced anything else.
>>
>>39310979
Underrated and insightful.

Have a pupper, on the house.
>>
>>39311085
I guess.

I don't really want to do much though... we've had a pretty simple life considering it all. He doesn't own a suit, we live in an average townhouse in a nice suburb despite being able to buy the entire suburb 10x.

I mean, what would I want to experience? I guess that's why I'm working and living in a backpackers. Get to talk to so many people, maybe one of them will say something that gets me fired up.
>>
>>39310979
I'm in accounting and some of the partners make a shit ton of money. However, they're averaging 3200 hours a year. Their entire life is work. Shit is not worth it to me. 70k working 40 hours or less is my goal.
>>
>>39310334
Trust fund baby here.

Mostly generational wealth - family has some land with oil (Texasfag). While what I have isn't exorbitant and I'm certainly not seeing a dime until my parents/grandmother pass, I'll likely have a low seven-figure inheritance.

Everything I need that my pay doesn't cover is taken care of, but not outright payed for. IE, going to buy a fairly modest condo soon - family is covering the down payment, but I'm responsible for the payments. Going to rent out the spare room to cover that and slowly build up savings to buy another to rent that out. Gotta go for the residuals.

My wealth was significantly compounded a few years ago when my aunt and uncle founded a now extremely successful company. I work for them now, and am the heir apparent as the next CEO (cousins aren't really interested and other staff don't have the right skillset). While this effectively belongs to another part of the family, I'm benefitting from this tangentially.

The largest benefit is that I don't really need to worry about failing. I'll always have a safety net and get a ton of help getting off my feet. Even if I totally fail, I'll eventually get an inheritance that'll set me for life.

Most trust fund babies choose to work because a life of leisure is boring as hell. It seems like fun, but it really isn't - everybody wants to make their mark, especially in a country like the US where there's huge social pressure to contribute.

The coke and 10/10s are nice though. One of my ex's is now on Broadway and another is a fairly successful pageant model. That's only fun to a point though. I'm probably going to propose to the girl I'm with now, casual sex gets old. Genuine love is much better.

Still do a shit ton of blow. That probably won't stop lel. Plenty of trust fund babies are incredibly unhappy though - a lot of fake, petty people when you don't have to worry about money. It's a different kind of problem, but some people I know are extremely shallow. It sucks.
>>
>>39311115

Your dad should own a suit, and so should you. Do you never go to weddings or funerals? Show some respect to your fellow man.
>>
>>39310979
>Finish Masters in Electrical Engineering in Spring
>95k starting
I don't even care about this shit after studying it ~7 years.
>>
>>39311115
what I been my experience is that you don't have anything to compare it to. for example the only reason my mom haven't left my dad is that she can't afford a house with enough bedroom that me and my sister could live with her.

having to worry about money is tough
>>
>>39310963
>May your puppers eat prime rib 3x per day.
That'd be bad for puppers.
>>
>>39311183
This. Having such a large safety net makes life a hundred times easier. You can go to any school you want, choose any major, pursue any career or business venture without fear of failure.
>>
>>39310984
Yeah but it's practically all Japanese girls. Yuk.
>>
It's actually easy to simulate how you'd feel with large amounts of money from birth using video games as an analog.

What would you prefer?

>Start new game in Skyrim with infinite money and all the best armour/weapons.

>Start new game in Skyrim with nothing. You're naked and low on health.

Option 2 is way more fun. Like tons more. Its nuts.

People love survival rpg games, they don't love rich person simulators.

The joy is in GETTING rich, not BEING rich. Its a cliche but life is all about the journey.
>>
>>39311233
>

real life is not a video game, bro
>>
>>39311153
thanks for the real.
>>
Funny to see all these guys on 4chan, reddit, etc talking about STEM majors when they end up with 50k/year 9-5s working themselves to death, never achieving anything beyond financial freedom. If you want to make real money you either need to be in the top 1% of the STEM jobs or go it your own and grind to succeed.
>>
>>39311233
no
>>
>>39311233
Jesus Christ I love video games but you're just pathetic.
>>
>>39311242
Nig, the median household income is 50k. That's pretty good for a recent grads starting salary.
>>
>>39311206

But they would be happy af. Trust fund puppers.
>>
>>39311282
>implying anything under 300k starting is good

seriously though if I can work under 70h and get 70k when I start I would be very happy
>>
>>39311242

50k is an easy life in flyover land.
>>
>>39310578
>tfw grandama is a millionaire but 93 and wheelchair bound
>tfw she will never die and let me stimulate the economy
>>
>>39310656
>>39310690
I would make it contingent of shit. No tugboat unless they go to school and keep good grades then graduate
>>
>>39310705
Thats fucking disgusting
>>
>>39310748
Literally do what zyzz did you idiot it has all been laid out for you, except get regular doc visits and dont do dnp/clen.
>>
>>39310334
Dude. Trust fund kiddies are chads that go by Chester
>>
>>39311356

Would you care if they did womyn studies? Where is the line between urging and controlling?
>>
>>39310805
Whats your dads net worth?
>>
>>39311153
>The largest benefit is that I don't really need to worry about failing. I'll always have a safety net and get a ton of help getting off my feet. Even if I totally fail, I'll eventually get an inheritance that'll set me for life.
thanks, going to kill myself now
>>
>>39311182
You will not be happy, wtf how did you even study something you dont like for that long?
>>
>>39311233
You need to be 18 to post here. Think about what you said for like 5m and if you dont know how wrong you are I suggest getting a job and wagecucking, see how you like skyrimming your boss' asshole level 1.
>>
File: 1463860703908.jpg (37KB, 330x311px) Image search: [Google]
1463860703908.jpg
37KB, 330x311px
>>39311458
>see how you like skyrimming your boss' asshole level 1.
>>
>>39311356
Having kids when your rich is a nightmare, im a TF babby and its fucked im such a lazy prick. Make my dad feel bad for me everytime he doesnt get me what I want for like 18 whole years. Ive gotten more self aware and better but still, dont underestimate the challenge.
>>
>>39311211
Delete this
>>
>>39311483
don't feel bad, you father should have raised you better, it is good that you are getting more self aware. I assume that he didn't grew up rich himself?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
got 100k waiting for me to fuck around with after uni, still no idea what I truly want to do for a "career". I wish it was just as easy as playing the stock market with my inheritance (life insurance money) and traveling the world, I have no desire to be a professional of any kind. Shit sucks bro, just want my qt to come back and stop acting like she can date grills
> tfw ripped but no desire for casual sex
> the idea that casual sex just floats to you when you achieve /fit/ness is ludicrous
>>
>>39311526
start your own business
>>
>>39311526
100k isn't much. I'd pay off any debt, build an emergency fund, and invest the rest. Don't attempt day trading. You'll likely burn through that quickly and having nothing to show for it.
>>
File: Alexis Carrel.jpg (357KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Alexis Carrel.jpg
357KB, 1920x1080px
>>39311513
Yeah he's self made came from the bottom. Im slowly undoing all the damage ive done to myself over the years. Lmao I remember being at school wondering why everyone gave a shit about their grades and turning in papers, literally didnt see the motivation behind working hard for something. Had this stupid ass philosophy that worrying and stressing over things is stupid and it caught up to me in the end. Oh well, cant complain now.

Moral of the story, develop a good work ethic early so you set yourself up for a fulfilling life.
>>
>>39311537
Doable, I'd have to find something I'm passionate enough about
>>
>>39310748

I'm a life coach. I can fix that for you for a small fee. You don't even have to pay me intill your satisfied with the results. I just like helping. Besides if I really do any good you'll pay out of joy
>>
>>39311584
Not planning on day trading bc stupid idea, but it'd be nice. No debt, school was payed for, it's simply 100 grand I'll happen to come out with.
Perhaps I'll invest 20k and use the remainder as an emergency fund
>>
Interesting to see all this. I'm a first generation immigrant from eastern europe with almost no money, living with my parents while i'm attempting to finish my bachelors in science.

How do I make it /fit/? I've been trying to balance every aspect of my life (mental,physical,spiritual). How do I go about getting my broke ass some decent money?
>>
>>39311458
I'm actually a self made millionaire (made a piece of software that sold a lot). I employ over 10 people using the money I earned on my own. So actually i have 10 guys skyrimming my ass. and it feels good. This isn't bragging (well it is a bit), i just thought you should know you judged me wrong. You may wanna work on your judgement abilities for the future.

I guess you saw me mention video games, instantly thought "loser kid" and didn't actually finish reading what i said, or try to understand the greater point I was making.
>>
>>39311664
Be an engineer, accountant, programmer, nurse or doctor. All pretty attainable if you aren't a mong. If you are, becom a teacher.
>>
>father passed away this summer
>his life insurance is covering the costs of the condo my brother and I share in full for the next 6-7 years
>his IRAs were split between my brother and I at about 200k each, but we can't touch them till we retire.

Its really nice to have but its not enough to really affect my life at this time
>>
>>39311689
L A W L
A
W
L
>>
>>39311664

Watch Scarface and be that except in a legal job. It will take longer but you won't get shot.
>>
>>39311700
You can back door that shit and get it earlier without getting hit with a penalty.
>>
File: 1464388309450.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1464388309450.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>
>>39311720
how? I was told it would be like a 45% tax rate on anything i took out before 56 or whatever the fuck the age is
>>
>>39311737
K E K
E
K
>>
>>39311689
Yeah you oversimplified a concept, this whole Eckhart Tolle shit "living in the moment". Its great, my guess is you had rich rents? Idk man its hard to live in and enjoy the moment when you work 60hrs a week doing a menial job. Something I still think you never had to do.
>>
>>39311741

59.5. That's law unless you can offset the income with a loss in income. Unless you have an ironclad business plan resulting in an initial loss in year 1, you should leave the IRA alone for now. Get a tax guy if you are even considering touching that money before 59.5.
>>
>>39311737
I wish I could be a Supreme Gentleman.
>>
>>39311764
I was just asking cause the guy mentioned it, I have no plans on touching it cause I have it all with a financial advisor investing it.
>>
>>39310334
I'm a trust fund baby and pretty much a neet. Grandparents payed my way through everything, parents were low middle class. I'm in a frat but it's kind of shit, I prefer a hippie/stoner lifestyle more. Being coddled so much set me back socially, I was and still am really an outcast
>>
>>39311778

Smart. If you don't need it now, let it grow.
>>
>>39311741
It'd really only be worth it if you wanted to retire early. I'd probably just let it sit and compound for the next 30-40 years and you want have to worry much about saving for retirement.
>>
>>39311785
will do friend.

>>39311792
nah, I like work. if it keeps up at a decent growth rate it should be more than enough for retirement. going to finish paying off my car and start saving up for investment property and some more in my personal IRA as continued investment and interest over the next 30 years will add up
>>
My parents are millionaires, but it's really not that impressive. If you own a house where I live the property value is nuts
>>
File: 1470214514675.jpg (455KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470214514675.jpg
455KB, 1920x1080px
>>39310979
>autonomous
my nigga
>>
>>39311310
>300k starting

Literally not a thing.
>>
>>39311919
I graduated with a math degree and I make 300k starting
>>
>>39311935
Doing what as a career?
>>
>>39310979
>Money is overrated
Says the guy making $82k a year.
>>
Fuck all that $$ I made it. Be me parents hit hard times, struggle as a kid, food banks , close to losing family home numerous times , do whatever I could to make a few bucks and survive.
I make it out playing sports free university and degree. Meet wife who is a 10.... after being told as a kid I was ugly , fat etc....

Here I am wife , healthy beautiful kids and still plenty of life left. I can access $500k right now if I need to, but will let it keep growing for my kids if all goes well.
The struggle has been real, my older brother made it out also ... he's making $200k + as a lending manager with his kinesiology degree...

We play with the deck we are dealt , don't give a shit about those trust fund kids.
>>
File: doggo tf.jpg (3KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
doggo tf.jpg
3KB, 125x119px
>>39311974
do you even know how to fucking greentext?

All the money in the world but still a fucking retard.
>>
>>39311956
>this

Always the people with money saying it's not big deal.

Literally the only thing I need in my life right now is money.

>>39310979

Still a very good post.
>>
>>39311987
I don't... well said anon well said.
>>
>>39311952
>being this new to 4chan
>>
File: Devil Whisper.jpg (137KB, 334x480px) Image search: [Google]
Devil Whisper.jpg
137KB, 334x480px
>>39311153
Hire me senpai. I can bench lmao 2.5pl8s at 170lbs. If I suck you can always fire me
>>
I want to study neurological psychology. If it's a meme I'll probably kill myself
>>
>>39310690
post pics of your sis now
>>
>Grandpa died a few weeks ago
>inheritance of 130k, another ~100k in a year or less, whenever his house is sold
>80k into 8% return mutual fund, max out my Tax Free Savings Account, rest in a high interest savings

I was already living okay as it was. Making enough money to pay rent and tuition (although I have a bit of debt from first year I need to pay off). No idea what I wanna do after school, so right now I'm just planning to keep up my current lifestyle and take a nice trip a few times a year. Once I get the second influx of money I might fool around with the stock market (Weed industry in Canada should blow up once it's legalized, I wanna get in on that asap). Majority of it though will be kept in long-term growth.

Assuming an 8% annual return on my investments, once I have 200k invested, I can live off the interest at my current lifestyle. Obviously I'll be working as well, but it's nice to have that money to fall back on if needed.

I've known guys who got large sums of money suddenly, either gambling or inheritances. Words of wisdom for any anons who suddenly get rich;

1. Don't tell anyone. People will start trying to mooch hard and take advantage of you.

2. Avoid frivolous spending. Sure, party a bit, but don't blow 200k on cars, strippers, and drugs. I've seen it happen, doesn't end well.

3. Plan for the future. Think about how you can make your money work for you. Get a financial planner, and map out a good investment portfolio.
>>
File: 1467562750835.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1467562750835.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>39310334
I grew up moving from homeless shelter to homeless shelter as a kid. Tough times create tough men. I started dating a spoiled rich brat in my teen years and really learned the staggering difference in how upbringing cultivates a person's personality.

I believe if I had a choice, I would have rather been in a middle class household where I could have could still have some hardships, but not have been exposed to the violent, drug-filled, life I grew up in.
>>
>>39312090
Well at least you aren't one of these silver spoon, silk swaddled rich babies. Every single one of them grows up to be a humongous piece of shit and a worthless human.

>Wealth and honor obtained unworthily (ie inherited from daddy) are to me as a fleeting cloud
>>
>>39310979
Your dad's job sounds fun.
I like judging people.
Get me in touch with him, I'd like to take your place in his life.
>>
>>39312090
Yep had friends from drug families. I've been in one raid, they were in several not uncommon.
>>
>>39310979
Good post. But the best of both worlds can be achieved. We all have the potential to make millions doing work we enjoy, its just that most of us won't.
>>39311233
People play video games to get a sense of accomplishment. If you played a game where you had to slowly play through the life of an average person that never achieves greatness, shit would be boring as fuck.

I encourage everyone to work hard on their dreams.
But the first step is to find a vision, a path that allows you to work hard.

Digging ditches is hard work, but it aint gonna pay shit.
Curing cancer, or building a new battery, or improving a common appliance are all hardwork, and the payoff will be unimaginable.
>>
I'm 30 and could be taking in a few thousand a month in dividends (or more) but I don't, and instead work a normal job as a warehouse manager making roughly 60k for the past few years. It isn't a large company -- I manage about 50 employees -- but the work has been busy and rewarding. I do want to completely switch careers and that's where I give credit to being a trust fund kid... it gives me that freedom to take chances... but that's it for me.

I just don't know how you can live the NEET life, or even an extravagant trust fund babby lifestyle. I had one year after college where I did my thing and it got old fast. How the fuck does Dan Bilzerian do it without just burning the fuck out? The only thing I'll admit to having a weakness for is pussy, but I'd rather bag some 7s on my own ability than going ham on a bunch of 10s because I'm a rich fuck.
>>
>>39310805
so what's the point then?
your advisors are getting rich fucking around with your money instead of you lmao
>>
>>39312025
Depends - can you speak any southeast asian languages, have experience writing code for SaaS, or a particular talent as an account man?

lmao2.5pl8 would probably help you with clients desu
>>
>Middle class
>Never really wanted to be rich
>Content with what I have
The way I see it, it's always fun to buy some expensive shit with hard earned cash but if you're rich, it becomes the norm and everything you like becomes mundane and boring so you want something more

Since I don't have expensive tastes, I don't really go out and don't really care about anything, I rarely spend a lot of money

Once or maybe twice a year, I take a vacation of a week in Europe and even then I sleep in hostels and shit
>>
>>39310334
>>39310578
>tfw not jewish but grandad and dad had jewish friends
>in 1955 after the war a jewish banker friend told my grandad to invest in coca cola and ibm
>lived his whole life after 1970 in a 2 story house in North carolina
>didnt know what to do with his money
>by 2008 he died at 94, split several million between his 3 kids, im only grandkid
>dads a hippy pastor and has been living on my grandads money since 2005
pro: got through a nice ass college with no debt
con: basically broke even short of a few k in a fund somewhere
>moral of the story: jews are chill fuck hippies
>>
>>39310748
elliot pls
>>
>>39310690
Are you fucking your sister?
>\b\
>>
>>39310748
Try buying coke for hores
>>
>>39310748
I thought Elliott died
>>
>>39310805
>work 80 hours a week
>having time to be on 4chan

pick one faggot
>>
>>39311103
Redditor faggot kys
>>
>>39310656
No, they would get a little cash for them to start a life but the need to learn life skills and realize that they could lose all that money instantly if they do something retarded. If I had that much money they can be properly educated and taught to manage their lives well. Much more important than money is skill and ability.
>>
>>39310748
Hey bud if you just be my friend we will pick up loads of chicks. I need no cash. I just want to save you from hodwartz
>>
Only someone who's never lived a life without struggle can know what kind of special hellish existence it is.
>>
>>39310979

Beautiful story, anon
>>
>>39311664

You are going at it the wrong way.

People assume that you need to have a balance. You are wasting your energy in affairs not directly tied to your goal. Make one goal sancrosanct, forget about all the rest, and focus 100% on that goal. Afterwards, when it gets to an insurmontable level you can coast off of the rewards, but until then grind.
>>
>>39311689
What programming language breh?
>>
>>39310656
Wealth lasts 3 generations because the ones who grow up soft and spoiled lose the skills of their fathers, have lost touch with reality, and don't know how to handle adversity.
>>
>>39310805
>1992 camry LE
Reminds me of,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Millionaire_Next_Door
Good on you.
>>
>Tfw father gave me 10k € when I turned 18
>5 years later I have spent none
Truly, there is nothing I enjoy. I would hate to be filthy rich, working is my mental health safety net
>>
>>39311233
It's hard to explain to people that I'm not frivolous in real life because I'm a millionaire in World of Warcraft so I'm already used to the idea of seeing a "large number" in my wallet without feeling the need to spend, and I've already had the feeling of being "richer" than everyone else in a virtual world.

I will actually "speculate" and "invest" 100-250k into certain materials, professions, or markets and sometimes I lose 500k, but it doesn't bother me because sometimes I gain 500k. Normies and soccer moms who play this game would be like "WTF you just spent more gold than I've ever had in my life in 1 day like it's nothing to you." Now I have an idea of what it's like to be in the top 1/10th of 1% in America.

So I'm pretty comfortable with the idea of money just being a "number" and watching that number grow. I've never had to worry about affording anything in the game. Wealth is just a game of mathematics and playing with numbers to me now.

Ironically I'm actually poor as shit in real life though because I'm too autistic to put myself out there and care more about learning random hobbies than learning skills that help my career. But I get by because I'm extremely frugal and not materialistic. I've bought way too much Chinese-manufactured mass-produced crap that I thought would be awesome only to be disappointed and never use it again, so I just assume every product is crap and I'll be disappointed.
>>
File: 40k.jpg (212KB, 1335x2000px) Image search: [Google]
40k.jpg
212KB, 1335x2000px
>>39310334
That is Chad.

You're the slave at his 60k desk job that drives Toyotas and smash 4/10s
>>
>>39311282
"Household" income, which means dad makes $30k at the widget factory and mom makes $20k working retail.
>>
>>39314228
I don't remember which one, but I vaguely remember a podcast episode on how people who can make a lot of virtual money in video games tend to be poor and unable to transfer those money-making skills to real life.
>>
>implying
>>
>>39310656
Give them a good amount of money per year for a time, enough so that if they are frugal they could live off of it and if they want a lot of material shit they need to get a job.

>>39310805
Honestly though if you're a trust fund kid, why waste your time in a desk job when you could be doing your dream job or something?
>>
>>39311153
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thanks for the story anyway, anon.
>>
>>39311912

on one hand I see the samurai warrior look of the car

on the other it's pretty retarded not to have a spoiler there
>>
what OP fails to realize is how every human bean attains a healthy self esteem. Pro-tip: it isn't by sitting around doing drugs and having sex with every bimbo around. just read atlas shrugged and francisco d'anconia's character.
>>
>>39311919
>>39311952
it is a meme you fuckhead

>>39312049
no

>>39313529
no
>>
>>39311153
You planning on having kids?
>>
File: feel9.jpg (67KB, 454x600px) Image search: [Google]
feel9.jpg
67KB, 454x600px
>>39310979
>graduates and gets 160k starting
why did I have to get ADHD and quit uni
I would have been making 100k by now
always lucky
>>
>>39310656
>tfw currently upper-middle class
>tfw remember being lower class af
>tfw i recognize the value of the dollar
>wealth disappears in 3 generations

yo im going to pretend to be poor as fuck if i have kids
>>
>>39310656
Mother fucker if I had that I'd donate millions to some Ivy League, have a shit ton of children and then when they're 18 they can all "happen" to get the grades to be accepted. Send all their asses to law, business and med grad schools, and raise a tribe of professional career gods fueled by adderall and tren. My seed will repopulate the earth.

>and then everyone will be 5'8" like me

I know I'm a monster.
>>
>>39316257
Don't pretend to be poor, just ball out in your kids faces and make them work their asses off for everything.
>>
>>39310334
Not really a trust fund kid per say, but family is worth ~5m.

I worked for 2 years out of college in a cushy job as a manager doing pointless shit. Good money but not 300k starting.

I actually quit now and am building a van to live out of. But the other anon is right, the best benefit is that I have never worried about money.
>>
>>39311689
> So actually i have 10 guys skyrimming my ass
laughed way more than appropriate
>>
Lol @ all these retards believing these liars.
>>
>ITT: everyone is a gorillionare with a touching life story, who frequents a self-made homosexual millionaire lounge café
>>
>tfw dad was supposed to be a millionaire by heading a major company from another country
>that company's owner dies in a plane crash and they change plans
>>
When his country is poorly governed, to be thinking of pay is dishonor for a man.

When his country is well-governed, to be thinking of pay is dishonor for a man.

To be rich and not arrogant is easy. To be poor and not complain is difficult.
>>
>>39311760
>Eckhard Tolle invented the concept of mindfulness
holy shit, consider ending your life
>>
i"m going to the nature threat. bye bye
>>
>>39316243
My wife has ADHD and before she ever got meds/help for it she graduated with her masters and got a job making 100k starting. You're just a shit person.
>>
>>39315900
Nope. Don't want any kids, would hate that life. I have a niece, hanging out with her once in a while is enough for me.

And yes, i am that guy. I use mimi so i get notifications when i get replies to my comments.
>>
>>39317767
you dont know me
>>
>>39311526
Is that you, Clock boy Ahmed ?
>>
>>39310578
>t-thanks jews

kek
>>
>>39310334
>that weak jawline on the guy with the shades
Lmaoing at his life
>>
>>39310805
>>39310748
>>39310979
>>39311153
>>etc guys

so you are getting the win handed on a silver plate and you still fail at life

Its so fucking pathethic that I feel better about myself. Thanks!
>>
Trust fund baby here
I fuck rich girls that ride horses and have daddy issues
I've been on islands where you can't find a house under $5M
My family lives up the street from Jennifer Garner
I have nightmares every night and I'm completely empty
Family is so fucked up fighting each other over the money
Probably not worth it, no one NEEDS half the shit I've seen
>>
>>39310656
they would work, have you seen how fucking pathetic the average trust fund babby is? never mind that they're usually depressives too
>>
Trust fund baby here:

>My family founded and owns a large portion of a fortune 100 company.
>Yes, my family is likely richer than everyone's family in this thread combined.
>I rejected my inheritance, because I wanted to be self-made.
>My family actually hated me for rejecting my inheritance.
>I'm now self-made and it feels great.

Seriously, you trust fund babies disgust me. You're weak. Doesn't it kill you inside knowing that you were too weak to make your own wealth? Everything you accomplish in life is now tainted in the eyes of the public, because you were given that success by your family.
>>
>>39319969
5m is like the standard mansion here in Melb...
>>
>>3931761
Thats just the guy that taught me what it was retard
>>
File: hyenas.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
hyenas.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
> casual sex gets old.Genuine love is much better.
>>
>>39310979
you my friend have shit figured out. what school did you go to?

btw that's pretty much my plan to go to law school and be a biglaw slave to pay debts, then quit and do fulfilling shit.
>>
>>39321014
but we have a housing bubble
>>
>>39321008
Robert Fischer?
>>
File: Edward_Snowden-2.jpg (211KB, 576x694px) Image search: [Google]
Edward_Snowden-2.jpg
211KB, 576x694px
>tfw my parents work hard and make jack shit
>tfw I fail everyone, especially myself
>tfw all of my wasted potential
>tfw the country is corrupting
>tfw technology, my one passion, is corrupting
>tfw the Jews are behind everything
>tfw i'm benching the bar
>tfw firearms, my hobby, are banned in my state
>tfw everyone at my uni makes fun of me
>tfw 5 girls I don't know in the past week have said nasty shit to my face completely unprovoked and for no reason at all and I ignored it instead of roasting them
>tfw ticking timebomb qtazn exgf went completely psycho and my favorite material possession is at her house
>tfw not making enough money
>tfw roommate resents me for not being Chad the quarterback
>tfw best friend is 50 miles away and his mom is dying
>tfw squad is also 50 miles away and I dont have a car and they dont have time
>tfw suite mates are all gone and avoid me like I'm Satan
>tfw I fell for the CS meme and i'm going to be $40,000 in debt to be trained in the wrong languages and mindsets and then become a slave to the Jews and write software that enslaves other people
>tfw my skills and emotions are rotting away and my classes are slipping away from me
>tfw spend all of my time fapping, shitposting, eating, sleeping, and programming
>tfw got sucked into a drug habit
>tfw went on an 18 hour psychedelic trip alone to try and escape
>tfw liberals ruin everything
>tfw slipped up and coworkers know I drink
>tfw none of you are real
>tfw I don't think I'm going to make it
What do brahs
>>
>>39323916
Maybe no one likes you because you're a pathetic loser who blames Jews and Leftists for all your shortcomings?

Try this radical new thing called "Self Improvement".
>>
>>39323975
That's only online, I haven't voiced those opinions to anybody.
>>
>>39310334

tfw your instagram account gets your parents audited and subsequently jailed and you have to go to public school.
>>
File: 5621940101_9a749a0cb2_b.jpg (52KB, 732x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5621940101_9a749a0cb2_b.jpg
52KB, 732x1024px
>>39323916
prepare the noose.
>>
>>39323916
program some personal projects that you think may have market value?
>>
>>39310578
how they lose it all?
>>
>>39310578
this happened to my dad during the 2014/2015 oil crisis

I was 18 and was barely entering the adult world and I realised that it's dangerous to be dependent on others for your own happiness and safety and that I would have to be my own man, so I started an internet business while studying and am now fully self-sufficient.

Also my dad picked back up recently so all is good
>>
>>39310748
LOL ELLIOT #2
>>
>>39310805
you clearly dont have access to your trust fund
>>
I was destined to become one. My grandparents owned a bunch of apartments and land in and around Donezk, Ukraines industrial capital. Then the war broke out and everything is worth nothing now.
>>
>>39311458
>see how you like skyrimming your boss' asshole
fuckin kekked so hard
>>
>>39311526
stfu nigger
>>
>>39310773
If i had 500 million I'd tie it up in litigation, each generation gets a set amount, they only get it once they have turned 30 or completed University with a proper education in a proper subject (no wymens studies degrees) and gnerally make it so ironclad that my family will be rich for at least 10 generations.

Rich people stay rich as they don't generally spend their money, sure they live nice lives and eat at fancy restaurants but they also make deals and run businesses, in short they still work, because working for them isnt some slow grind out of poverty, its essentially just working to maintain their status quo.

Which is why most moneyed people can't understand why the average person hates working their life away for a pittance.
>>
>>39324454
Good.
>>
>>39310578
Lil maybe daddy shouldn't have been a debt/ real estate whore. Hate the game not the playa, playa.
>>
>>39311070
I don't think most people want to be "rich" beyond their wildest dreams, i think most people would just be happy not having to worry about bills or food and have a small amount left over every month to spend on a hobby or something nice.

I'm happy with my nokia 105 and my cheapshit mountain bike hybrid but i still worry abouts bills hanging over my head and what I would do if i lost my job.

Been considering drug dealing recently, mainly because of the flexible hours and excitement it offers.
>>
>>39311233
Video games are actually fun though and if you follow the normal questline, the money just comes to you. Also, you can reset if you did a mistake and automatically get to your last save point when you die.
>>
>>39310748
le supreme gentleman
>>
Honestly, being reliant handouts makes you a Beta bitch.

Do all the mental gymnastics you need, but deep down trust fund babies know they will never have the same value as real working men.

Spoiled brats deserve nothing. Work for what you get. True happiness is a byproduct of industriousness.

You can love and support your kids without being their crutch.
>>
File: Bateman cucked.jpg (10KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
Bateman cucked.jpg
10KB, 500x215px
>>39310578
Wew lad
I know that feel.
Dad lost it all in the 2007-2008 real estate crash.
>>
>>39326741
Lol thought you were rich didn't realize those were like theoretical dollars at best since the entire money market was saturated with dog shit investments. Another crash is coming too. This time car loans will be a main factor.
>>
>>39326990
The entire economy is based on dog shit.

I couldn't tell ya what my dad thought during that time, as I was only 16, but I can tell you motherfuckers were getting burned left and right.
>>
>>39326183
This.
Not so say you couldn't become a Chad, but if everything's handed to you why bother?

You might get to fuck 10/10s, but they're using you for a sugar daddy. The go do Chad when they actually crave dick.
>>
>>39327130
A childhood friend of mines dad was a portly, greasy, poker playing type that heavily fucked in real estate in a region of the country that got fucked top 3 in nation by the crash. He sold everything off a year ahead of time and reinvested into his farms and built a mansion in the middle of fuckin nowhere. I mire that man.
>>
>>39327165
Keep admiring men you don't know.
>>
>>39327155
But who cares what THEY crave as long as you get what YOU want?
>>
>>39311689
> I'm actually a self made millionaire

You think people would do that?
Just go on the Internet and tell lies?
>>
>>39310720
You can do all of that without 500 mill.
>>
>>39327179
Dafuq you on about men I don't know me and my cousin were his son's best friends. I spent a lot of time with them. Dude taught me how to play poker, more importantly how to bluff, most importantly you gotta pay the pot to see the hand.
>>
>>39327278
Good job. You know how to gamble.
>>
Any advice on investments and passive income? I have like 5k, which is nothing compared to the numbers thrown in this thread, but I'd like to at least beat the rate of inflation.
>>
>grandparent made himself rich as fuck, but everything was illegal
>he set up my 2 uncles with a nice headstart and let them working for themselves, both of them have a high middle class life
>my mom and my aunt have nothing but the house
>no dad
>no one every gave a shit or 2 bucks for me
>self made myself
>currently getting better everyday

i would've liked being rich too
>>
>>39327327
What exactly to you think investing is? That attitude will keep you poor. Everything in life is a gamble it's up to you to decide what a healthy amount of exposure to the risk is.
>>
man i would love being like these rich kids saying that facing this really fucking harsh reality on your own is better than being born rich
>>
>>39327442
That's the point I'm making, you have a very simplistic way of looking at the world.
You make a decent point about investing, but if you continue with your self-absorbed mentality, you'll never make it.
>>
>>39327572
Lol finance is almost exclusively self absorbed. It's rather miraculous when a pure altruist makes any serious dough.
>>
>>39327716
Business has nothing to do with self-absorption, you're misinformed.
>>
>>39311145
wtf kind of idiot partner works 3200 hours a year. big 4 partners just delegate work and shit down the throats of their directors and senior managers, who push the abuse further down the drain. i mean, partners do actually work but there's no way in hell they're working 3200 hours a year -- that's fucking 61 hours a week on AVERAGE.
Thread posts: 210
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.