[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>head to gym with a mate >both have different days, I head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: mmmmmichaelscott.png (162KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmichaelscott.png
162KB, 500x278px
>head to gym with a mate
>both have different days, I head to cardio and he heads to free weights
>he's recovering from a sports injury and is in rehabilitation mode (torn rotator cuff)
>low weight/safe reps
>couple of brahs in baggy singlets and backwards snapchats who came in after us notice my mate
>one turns to the other to point him out
>other ones quietly says "what the fuck", both start laughing
>first douchebrah slyly takes a photo of my mate
>they both head off to do their thing
>don't want to cause a scene at the gym
>don't tell my mate because he's already self-conscious at the gym even though I tell him not to be

Not everyone is at the gym eyeing up a PB, pisses me off. Just needed to rant /fit/ <3
>>
>>39310045
What the fuck, why wouldn't you go over and smack the phone out of his hands. Are you some kind of bitch? If I saw someone trying to take pics of my bro I sure as shit wouldn't wet myself as they walk away.
>>
>>39310168
This, you're a beta piece of shit
>>
>>39310045
You should've laughed out loud and take a picture of them. Don't even be descreet about it. Just laugh, walk up to them, smile and snap a photo of them, then walk away and laugh with your gym bro.

I hate people who think they're hot shit because they see someone struggling with something they think is easy. Scum of the earth.
>>
File: 234234234234.jpg (3KB, 91x91px) Image search: [Google]
234234234234.jpg
3KB, 91x91px
>>39310045

GODDAMNIT NIGGA STAND UP FOR YOUR BRO WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>39310168
>>39310184
>don't want to cause a scene at the gym

You think I want to get banned from my gym? It took way too long to even convince my mate to attend and this would've put him off for a long time.
>>39310296
Noted if it ever happens again
>>
>>39310349
In that case, the least you can do is have the front desk make a note on their account. I work desk at a gym, and enough notes on an account and they get banned (doesn't take many)
>>
File: snapchat-reverse[1].png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
snapchat-reverse[1].png
1MB, 640x1136px
>backward snapchats
This made me lel

Also you definitely should've at least told your bro you're getting a water break and go up to them and tell them 100% honest that he's in rehab mode or whatever and that they're dicks. And just walk away. They might think hard after that
>>
>>39310045
Repost
>>
What could OP do here to not be a beta?

>cause a scene
Now his friend knows people are laughing at him and feels self conscious.

>report them
Bitch move.
>>
>>39312495
3rd option: carry on with his life knowing that there are judgemental people on the face of the earth.

Big whoop.
>>
>>39312734
4th option: walk over to Big P and explain what has happened, let him do what he does best and get back to your cardio
>>
>>39311210
y do people do this shit tho?
>>
>>39310512
>*sniffles* those mean boys took pictures of my friend
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.