[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Balding literally robs you of your youth and vitality. It steals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: short05.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
short05.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
Balding literally robs you of your youth and vitality. It steals everything from you, no matter how big and aesthetic you get if you are receding you're young carefree life is over. You could 220lbs 8% shredded and still be seen as the creepy old guy by girls a mere two years younger than you. It is a disease of the body.
>>
I don't mind balding 2bh
>>
hat, beenie, buzzcut
all this shit makes you look younger
>>
File: Bro Jason.jpg (189KB, 908x1222px) Image search: [Google]
Bro Jason.jpg
189KB, 908x1222px
>money
>face
>dick

All that matters boys
>>
hair transplant bro
>>
>>39307667
> hat, beenie
People will talk behind your back and make fun of you. "Why is anon always wearing this thing?", "Gee, is he ever changing that?"
> buzzcut
Acceptable, though it doesn't necessary hide your receding hairline...
>>
>>39307682

That's for fags. Until there's a pill I can take to miraculously make me grow my hair in a natural way, short haircuts are the only way to go.
>>
>>39307561
Lol thought this to, im 6'2 and aggressive looking so now I'm on a buzcut and I still get mires. Its all about confidence, and yes its hard to be confident when balding.

I started at 19 now 21. But lifting gave me the confidence I needed. And I know its hard to believe but I have date tomorrow with a 8/10 Stacey. Everyone has his or her own insecurities.

> Focus on your strengths and people will see your strengths, focus on your weaknesses and people will see your weaknesses.
>>
File: 86504901.jpg (52KB, 337x506px) Image search: [Google]
86504901.jpg
52KB, 337x506px
>>39307675
>>39307561
The college professor look works too. In their case, bread is the key. Get on test/masteron to develop those follices if not already there.

Basically it's impossible to be hot with the "dad body" and balding. Need to maximize masculinity to avoid looking like that lawyer from The Wire.
>>
File: 1477911548359.jpg (76KB, 582x776px) Image search: [Google]
1477911548359.jpg
76KB, 582x776px
>>39307675
>>
>>39308103
It's about the masculine balance. You still have fitness and height. Balding is especially bad for manlets, unless a certain ethnic like black or arab/jew.
>>
File: 856.gif (57KB, 377x240px) Image search: [Google]
856.gif
57KB, 377x240px
>>39307561
two words

one man
>heath ledger

OP don't fret too much

it's just hair

hair doesn't make the man

the man makes the hair

25 and receding here as well
>since i was 19

people even strangers know and see; they consider me one of the most handsome men alive

I was also a trichotillomaniac at 14

I'm older and as I look back and laugh

even if someone is reading this and receding hair isn't their problem... just play the stats you were given and be the best you possible...anything is an obstacle if you make it...

-Anon
>>
>>39307675
tell me when?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.