[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That guy who looks at other people in between sets and imagines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1432259490310.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1432259490310.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>That guy who looks at other people in between sets and imagines working out together and being friends
Oh wait that's me
>>
>>39307409
Go back to /r9k/
>>
>>39307409
Same
>>
>tfw your 2 year older brother is literally your lifting bro
>>
>>39307409
I'll be your friend if you stop being so down all the time
>>
>>39307538
>tfw trying to get older brother to lift but doesn't like going to the gym
Should I just tell him to invest in a home gym?
>>
>>39307409

why do you need friends? I'm always a lone wolf at the gym.
>>
>>39307610
>I'm always a lone wolf at the gym.
as am i. training with friends can be great but I have a home gym so having a traiing partner is difficult. used to train with my buddy all the time but as of late he's not into it anymore.

i just get in the zone and go for it. it sometimes gets boring when i'm like 4 exercises in and want to just go back inside but i do it anyway. there are many pros to training alone desu. you can do what the fuck you want, and keave without distraction.
>>
>tfw left my school gym because always talking to my friends was tiresome
>mfw some guys at new gym want to be my friends
>>
>>39307584
Yes
Mine didnt want to go to the gym so I insisted on how he was a weak bitch,he started doing excercises at home and when the equipment we had wasnt enough for his gains he was forced to come with me
>>
File: 1459637027199.gif (489KB, 497x373px)
1459637027199.gif
489KB, 497x373px
>ywn be a part of the delray misfits
J-JUST FUCK MY S-S-S-SHIT UP
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.