[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got a gf >desire to lift goes away >feel like shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20161030-WA0012.jpg (58KB, 719x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161030-WA0012.jpg
58KB, 719x799px
>got a gf
>desire to lift goes away
>feel like shit because I haven't worked out

Gains goblins do exist, bros.
>>
>>39304135
Bullshit, you just got somewhere else to put your useless energy to (hint hint its de bagina)
If you choose gf vs natty gainz then I got bad news for you bro
You seem like a fuckboii with no dissiplin
>>
File: tumblr_mx90kupQE01rm4mpho1_500.png (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx90kupQE01rm4mpho1_500.png
249KB, 500x375px
>>39304135
>Start talking to this girl
>Shes a literal 10
>I think to myself "Theres no fucking way she actually likes me, so I'll just be my usual misanthropic self and get rid of her"
>This just attracts her more
>Whenever we walk somewhere together, she always skips around me giggling and throwing things at me or poking me, and I just put on my usual scowl because I really never learned to smile very well.
>Finally, offer to do something with her sometime as an open statement, and she says yes enthusiastically and is pretty damn happy for the rest of the day.
>Not sure if were actually dating, dont even have her number, assume Ill get it next time I see her.
>As it turns out, shes a model and flies across the country to do photoshoots on weekends
>Still wondering why the fuck she talks to me
Is this some kind of fraud thing or something? Is somebody after my kidney?
>>
>>39304135
you were lifting for girls. you got a girl and you decided to stop lifting. 2/2
>>
Recently got a girlfriend, and she's already trying to be a gains goblin. Now she isn't talking to me because I don't want to drink/party this weekend.
She wants me to go out to a party with her so guys don't hit on her because they'll be intimidated by me.
>>
>>39304877
I drink most days and im shredded
Just stay hydrated and you will be fine.
If you dont want to party because you think its degenerate and not because you think its bad for you, good on you mate, 100%
>>
>>39304722
>>>39304135 (OP)
>>Start talking to this girl
>>Shes a literal 10
>>I think to myself "Theres no fucking way she actually likes me, so I'll just be my usual misanthropic self and get rid of her"
>>This just attracts her more
>>Whenever we walk somewhere together, she always skips around me giggling and throwing things at me or poking me, and I just put on my usual scowl because I really never learned to smile very well.
>>Finally, offer to do something with her sometime as an open statement, and she says yes enthusiastically and is pretty damn happy for the rest of the day.
>>Not sure if were actually dating, dont even have her number, assume Ill get it next time I see her.
>>As it turns out, shes a model and flies across the country to do photoshoots on weekends
>>Still wondering why the fuck she talks to me
>Is this some kind of fraud thing or something? Is somebody after my kidney?

You are lucky you fag. She likes you

I have a lot of female friends that are 9/10 but i never looked at them as a potential gf cause i was in my "i want to be alone" stage so i blew then of for months while they got more interested in me . Basically all of them ask me at some time if i was gay and i explained to them who i was . Mfw all of them havee bf's now and i am out of that stage looking to fuck.

Life is not fair
>>
>>39304877
Tell her you'll go with her but she will owe you one cause you are fucking up your diet for her
>>
>>39304896
I don't mind partying/drinking every now and then, maybe like once every 2 weeks. She's wanting me to go to different parties and sorority events 3 times a week.
I'll admit parties are fun, but that's just too much for me. I like to stay in and hang out with a small group of friends.
>>
>>39304135
just go to the gym you dumb fag. dont blame her
>>
>>39304910
But why me?
I mean, if you could be dating male models that are always smiling and living life to the fullest, why would you date the slav that smells bad, looks like a troll, and spends his weekends shooting and blowing shit up?
>>39304927
right on. This conception that alcohol kills gains is pretty much BS. You always see how the magazines write those gay articles that say you need to stop drinking for a year and diet strictly to get a 6 pack, and im over here getting drunk every other night and im like 12% bf.
>>
>>39304921
I've been lifting for nearly a year (1.5-2 years if I include when I was on a shitty diet, routine, and didn't track anything), and I don't exactly want to just stop.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.