[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give it to me straight, /fit/, is there any hope for me ? >5'11

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: faggot.jpg (88KB, 560x481px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
88KB, 560x481px
Give it to me straight, /fit/, is there any hope for me ?
>5'11 145 lbs
>105x2 OHP
>165x1 BP
>295x3 squat (barely above parallel)
>DL is a whooping 185x2

My hamstrings are weak as shit, my chest looks and feels like shit and I cant seem to build any strength as far as both go. My femurs are about 20 inches long which makes squatting super uncomfortable and I dont even hit parallel, my form is complete shit. Somehow, my quads are pretty big but my hamstrings are tiny so my legs look round from the front and flat from the back. I have relatively no ass since my DL is shit and I cant squat deep

The only exercise I seem to be able to perform at any acceptable level is OHP and my shoulders are tiny. Should I end myself ?

>mfw lift at powerlifting gym with license powerlifting team
>mfw there s PL girls that lift more than me
>mfw outlifted by women
>mfw my face is one of those bitches performing The Deadlift™
>>
>>39303344
Do leg curls and Romanian deadlifts

I blasted through my deadlifts after adding those.
>>
>>39303344
Why do people keep asking these no hope questions? If you lift, you'll get better at lifting. Chances are you're not some genetically modified sub human who can't progress no matter what. Of course there's hope, just keep at it.
>>
>>39303350
I do leg curls after my deadlifts with a whooping 30-40 lbs of resistance (50 on good days). I heard that the glute ham raise is a really good way to strengthen hamstrings but I m embarrassed to even try it in front of people since I m positive I ll fail.

And even then, that wont change anything to my weak ass chest, my non existent traps, my tiny arms and shoulders, my twiggy lats, or my shitty core
>>
>>39303362
Jesus man quit bitching holy shit. If you know what's weak, do work to make it not weak. I walked into a gym at 22 and I had to put two 10lb plates on a bar and bench it, everyone starts somewhere.
>>
>>39303362
So just work at it man

If ur weak you know what to work on. It's a lot better than having nothing to improve

>I do blahblahblah weight

Who cares? It doesn't matter, it's an assistance exercise. Treat every lift as a 1repmax. Pull 225 just like you'd pull 600lbs
>>
>>39303344
There is no way you squat 295 with a 185 deadlift
>>
>>39303344
eat more
>>
>>39303344
>deadlift 185
>squat 295
what the fuck? what do your proportions look like? do you have some sort of longstanding injury or postural/flexibility issue? I would honestly go to a physio or some shit for that sort of imbalance
>>
>>39303355
This. It's just another
>Anon with stats that aren't even half bad whines that he isn't doing 1234 after half a week of SS thread
Keep lifting and eating faggot. Unless you're in for half a year your stats aren't bad at all.
>>
Just remembered I made this thread

>>39303510
>>39303489
I started doing squats at about 15, I only started DLs about half a year ago. I struggled with 105 lbs when I just started. I made some pretty significant strength gains as far as DL goes but now it's stalled out and I'm having issues with just 10 lbs/session. And also like I said, my squats are above parallel because my femurs are so fucking long. I'd say I hit about 15 degrees above parallel, getting to parallel past that point requires me to bend knees and drop my chest even at super low weights (135<). A few months ago, I was squatting 335 with the same form for 2

>>39303492
I m on a slow bulk atm. Was about 165 a few months ago but had to stop working out and eating because car broke down and I was unable to drive to the gym or even buy groceries

>>39303593
Anon, I've been lifting since I was 13. Of course there was a lot of on and off, but I've been pretty much non-stop (aside from a 2 month hiatus recently) for about 2 years now
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.