[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lift to fight off people who flirt with my girl And you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Snapchat-9063340065212438678.jpg (442KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-9063340065212438678.jpg
442KB, 1080x1920px
I lift to fight off people who flirt with my girl

And you? HA! Please....
>>
>>39301670
>lifting to fight
>gonna get his ass beaten
>>
>teleports behind you
>>
File: tumblr_nxpu1uxLUh1uje9u6o1_500.gif (190KB, 500x243px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxpu1uxLUh1uje9u6o1_500.gif
190KB, 500x243px
>>39301670
No amount of lifting can stop my
>reveals eyes evilly
MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN
>>
>>39301670

>claims 12% bodyfat
>is actually 25%+ based on face
>too insecure to take of the shirt

it's time to cut senpai, I recommend you join a gym

There's nohing we can do about your face but a good body will draw attention away
>>
>>39301670
u look short
>>
>>39301689
You can't say with a straight face that a person with a 1200lb total wouldn't destroy a weak 150lb person 800lb total with ease. Id destroy you
>>
>>39301735
would you be able to destroy a 160lb person with 900lb total?
>>
>>39301713
*grabs you by throat *
*pushes you against a wall*
*looks you straight in the eye*

Back the fuck off ?!?!?!??!?
>>
>>39301689
This tbqhlmaobbq

>Lift to into big boy muscle boy
>Hypertrophy for growth to look intimidating
>Lose most mobility
>Muscles tire quickly because low rep high weight
>Even if he does land a hit, it carries no force because of his thin bones and tiny hands
>Collapse because no cardio
>Dies when he hits the ground because of his thin skull
>Never even had to hit him

Silly anon, didn't anyone tell you the order of importance of the 5 S's of fighting?

>Skill
>Stamina (Yes, this does mean cardio, but also muscle stamina.)
>Supplety (Flexibility since you're quite clearly either a drop out or a barely graduated looking fellow.)
>Speed
>Strength (Battering ram effect, most of the best fighters in the world at a championship level get their wins through attrition rather than a one hit KO.)

Your best bet as an 'I hit the gym therefore I will win this fight' bloke is to use grappling to your advantage, but anyone who's had any ground training will completely destroy you because as any BJJ (personal experience, there's other sports, too.) practitioner will tell you, strength doesn't matter.

Also, obligatory

>Manlet

Just for the record, I wouldn't fight you because fighting is a crime and I don't have anything to prove. I couldn't care less about female attention and I'm already way too confident in myself.

Not that it matters since this thread is b8, m8.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-02-22-02-23.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-02-22-02-23.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>39301733

Bro how do you not know who I am by now? Here's an OLD pic. Should I name-fag?
>>
>>39301756
no? who the fuck do you think you are? why do you think anyone gives a shit anyway?

>we wuz famous on 4chan n shieeet

kys
>>
>>39301735
Think of it like this friend:
I could be some record powerlifter but if I tried to fence with some master fencer that's never touched a weight in their life I would get parried and stabbed in the face after the first move.
>b-but that's not hand to hand combat
Boxers would fuck you up too, wouldn't be able to hit them accurately, or take a punch to the face without flinching, or even keep up without gassing out
Either you roid mad or I bit some blatant bait.
>>
File: DEXATI20161015213916.png (1MB, 1079x1919px) Image search: [Google]
DEXATI20161015213916.png
1MB, 1079x1919px
>>39301768
>heh, nothing personnel kid
>MEME

Yeah, im THAT guy
>>
>>39301745
*activates Tsukuyomi*
*places you in a nightmare world where I constantly insult your girlfriend while some smiling bear just silently observes*
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.