[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trying to cut >Arms have shrunk noticeably but lovehandles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>Trying to cut
>Arms have shrunk noticeably but lovehandles are still there

This is one cruel joke, isn't it?
>>
I feel you.
>Cutting
>was 5'7 and 160lbs
>down to about 142ish
>Face still cubby
>belly and thighs still wiggly
My arms are the only thing that look half decent now.
>>
>>39301202
Iktf
>>
>>39301184
>trying

your problem, dyel
>>
>>39301184
You think that's bad? I've lost 50+ lbs so far in the last 4 months and yeah, everything's looking better, fat has gone from my face, arms, legs etc....but I still have a gut and a fucking fupa that's basically doing its best job to hide my bollocks.

Oh well. I've still got another 60lbs to go. I'm sure it'll be gone by then. Right?

>dies a little inside
>>
>>39301676
Maybe it's loose skin bro

Being 100+ lbs overweight results in some gnarly loose skin I hear...
>>
>>39301691
Yeah nah it's still fat. I'm looking better but ultimately still damned heavy. Just annoying to see everything else sort itself out but the gut seems to be the last thing to pull itself back. Oh well, my fault for getting into such a state in the first place.
>>
>>39301676
its your own fault for being fat in the first place
>>
>>39301184
Holy shit this, I've been losing weight for a while now with diet and boxing and I look so awful because It looks like I have chicken and leg arms while my abdomen still has a lot of fat. I don't mind looking skelly but I want to look full skelly.
>>
File: IMG_20160921_003808.jpg (858KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160921_003808.jpg
858KB, 1920x1920px
You were fatter than you thought OP.
>>
>>39301184
Try internment fasting. seriously. You drop the weight so fast.
>>
>>39301676
>>39301184
>>39301792
>>39301744
males primarily store fat around their stomach while women primarily store fat in their hips/thighs. you're not special snowflakes, it's just how this shit work. it's the first place you'll put on fat when you get fatter, and the last place it will disappear from when you cut. if your goal is a flat stomach you need to cut to a pretty low bf%
>>
File: 1474176077963.jpg (15KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1474176077963.jpg
15KB, 360x360px
keep going bro you always look chubbier and scrawnier as you cut, its like a pattern i've noticed. you'll look bigger later bro trust me
>>
>>39302112
this is true. in the beginning you lose size, but it's just the layer of fat that made your arms and legs seem bigger than they actually are. you'll look bigger again as you lose more fat and your muscles become visible.
>>
File: fedora_katana.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
fedora_katana.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>39302082
>my secret?
>...
>[spoiler]skipping breakfast[/spoiler]
>>
>>39302112
Thank you man.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.