[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mom just posted facebook status: >made it through my first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-11-02 20.48.27.png (306KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-02 20.48.27.png
306KB, 1080x1920px
Mom just posted facebook status:

>made it through my first zumba class

I can't allow my mother to fall for memes.

How do I get my mom to lift with me brahs?
>>
Mate she already reproduced there's no reason for her to exercise now other than to be happy. Let her do whatever the fuck, it won't make a difference.
>>
>>39299041
people will do what makes them happy, if your mum likes zumba she'll keep going and get fitter, is it really that bad?
stop trying to turn your mum into a trex mark
>>
>>39299041
autism
>>
>>39299041
I agree, she should do some form of resistance training. Maybe you could try talking to her about it in person rather than Facebook
>>
>>39299041
Let her do Zumba. It's really not that bad for older people. I want my mom to lift with my dad and me, but she only wants to do those types of classes too. It's better than nothing, though. Maybe if she gets in shape from classes she will want to try doing things in the weight room.
>>
don't even try, you will realize your mom is a souless machine who doesn't rationalize at all

t. someone who gave to his mom all the reasons why she should squat and she joined a yoga group instead
>>
If that's you replying to your mom, I would be so disappointed in you.

But that's not you, because a /fit/izen can't be that autistic. We progress so much in our physical gains that we never focus on our mental gains. Let your mother do what makes her happy yea?
>>
>>39299041
You don't.
Get her into an exercise or better yet daily activity where she's more active and will do things that require her to overcome relatively heavy resistance.

Maybe get her into some yoga or pilates or zumba or wiifit.
>>
File: laughingpepe.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
laughingpepe.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>39299102
>But that's not you, because a /fit/izen can't be that autistic.
Oh buddy.
>>
>>39299041
Wow thats fucking cringey

>i got you
>>
>>39299102
>>39299110
Give him a lil' plausible deniability
>>
>>39299102
Im pretty autistic m8
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.