[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/izens, help a retard I'm a slim, autistic, underweight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: smuglife.jpg (82KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
smuglife.jpg
82KB, 750x1000px
/fit/izens, help a retard
I'm a slim, autistic, underweight fuck who has no idea about bodybuilding and shit. The sticky doesn't help, it's all about losing weight and basically implies that if I want to gain weight to start making muscle I should eat McFats and shit. I dunno, I probably just don't understand any of this. Can you help?
>>
You should read the sticky.
lift
eat
sleep

it's not rocket science
>>
Protein
Caloric surplus
Weights
>>
Lifting is a myth. Muscles are spread through genetic encoded DNA samples. The true key to gaining mass is to ingest as much protein rich DNA from buff dudes. If you go to a gym, and ask a buff guy for some protein rich DNA, he will share it with you and make you big. The best gym to find this DNA is on Hollywood boulevard. Show up at 11pm any week night, and wear a hot pink top.

Good luck annon.
>>
>>39298500
I did read the sticky though. I want to gain weight and muscle, not lose weight and gain muscle though. The sticky doesn't really touch on that.

>>39298519
Thanks!

>>39298538
Thank you, I will try :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 640x360px
>>39298687
>The sticky doesn't really touch on that.
But it does
>>
>>39298699
>fattier meats are acceptable if trying to gain muscle mass
That's pretty much it regarding my issue.

I just found out some info in "counting calories" section, seems informative.
>>
>>39298485
>>39298687
Taken from the sticky:

>Food determines how big you are. If you consume more calories than you expend, you will get bigger.
>To gain muscle, go for [16-18*(current bodyweight in pounds)] calories per day, every day. For example, if you're 150lbs you want to aim for [16-18*150], so 2400-2700 calories per day.
>>
>>39298739
Yeah, I just found it. But that's it.
>>
>>39298770
You expected more? That's literally all there is to it.
>>
>>39298829
Well, uh. I kinda did. Alrighty then.
>>
>>39298485
Eat lean meats and veggies, some bread or rice is good too.
Lift heavy things.
If you aren't getting bigger, eat more.
If you still aren't getting bigger, lift more.
If you STILL aren't getting bigger, lift AND eat more.

Also sleep on time and stop beating your dick so much, let the little guy rest.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.