[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have complete faith in calories? Do you see counting calories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: wafswectpmbr0zmug9ly.jpg (196KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
wafswectpmbr0zmug9ly.jpg
196KB, 800x451px
Do you have complete faith in calories? Do you see counting calories as something that's sustainable and something you'll be doing the rest of your life? Is it possible to eat clean, keep your carbs low, and your protein high, and not have to worry about calories? Or are calories the law?
>>
No responses? Come on.
>>
>>39297741
calories are the law. that's just how the body works.

however, if you're trying to lose like 10 lbs you don't have to count your whole life; just until you cut down to your ideal weight then resume eating normally.
>>
Unless you're trying to do some extreme changes, calorie counting is like bike riding. Once you learn how peddle yourself, it becomes second nature.

But to answer your question, it is possible but requires Olympic level output depending on how much junkfood you're trying to cram.
>>
>>39297741
Calories are the law as was said, however, the details will become blurred over time, ie. you will worry a lot less about feeling fat that one time you gorged yourself, and instead just moving on with your life.
>>
>>39297741
How about once you reach your goal weight, it's so much easier to maintain it to within a few lbs than it is to be needing to cut to get down initially to said goal weight.

You only need to count calories if you need to lose weight, and you'll know if you need to lose weight again because you're not an idiot and can tell when you've put on so much as a pound or two by how your clothes fit/how you look naked.
>>
File: zAbOOpn.jpg (155KB, 1917x923px) Image search: [Google]
zAbOOpn.jpg
155KB, 1917x923px
idk man counting calories is really become a religion to me

maybe when im 30 and ihave other important shit going on ill forgot about it

kinda scary when i start to think about it
>>
>>39297741
>law
>autism
>fit

This board sometimes.
>>
>>39298092
Im 30 and Im about to start my 4th year counting calories
>>
>>39298663
Do you feel like it's necessary to your diet? Like, if there was a zombie apocalypse and there were no ways to track calories, would you still stay in shape?
>>
>>39297741
The rule.
The simple true rule is to eat less and less often
Gorge rarely, but follow up with less the next day.
Gorging can be healthy sometimes.
Eating clean food, and we all fucking know what that is, is best but allowing for treats/trash food will keep you sane and be cheaper in some cases.
Eat less processed sugars and white flours.
Eat carbs only when you need energy, and fruit when you need a pick me up.

Eat to help your life and OCCASIONALLY to feel good and be social.
Don't live to eat then build your life around that.
>>
Currently 201, down from 309. Food is all just numbers to me now. Bulking is going to be the strangest feeling I'm sure. Feel guilty the whole time for eating more than I need to eat.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.