[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 5'4" and 180 pounds I want to be 120 before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2401.jpg (57KB, 400x514px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2401.jpg
57KB, 400x514px
I'm 5'4" and 180 pounds
I want to be 120 before lifting and bulking
I plan on eating 300 calories a day. I don't have the patience for 1200 and lifting. I will take a amino acid and oil supplement along with a multi. Can someone tell me if there's any drawbacks to doing this with like 2 cheat days until all the weight is lost?
>>
>>39297161
>300 calories a day

You're going to feel like absolute shit and will give up, guaranteed. You just can't do it that way, OP. Try around 1400 and lift anyway. The weight will fall off before you know it if you do it right, I promise.
>>
>>39297267
Hello. My TDEE is 1700 so I wouldn't be creating a deficit :/
>>
>>39297368
Add cardio. I lost like 20lbs over the summer by eating like 1800-2000 a day but I burned 400-800 cal every weekday in cardio. I never felt like I was starving myself.
>>
>>39297161
>2 cheat days

just neck yourself fattie
>>
>>39297444
20 pounds in 3 months is really slow :/
>>
>>39297368
>1700
>1400
>not a deficit

Anon, I don't know if you've ever cut before, but if this is your first time, it may be wise to start at a small deficit to get used to not eating like a 5'4" 180lb person. A 300cal deficit is a good starting point, and if you do what >>39297444
said, you'll definitely still see results. There are no shortcuts, you have to be diligent and consistently strict with yourself, especially when starting out. Give it a month or two at 1400, and if you think you can go lower, do it.
>>
>>39297549
that's irrelevant. the true test is if the weight STAYS OFF. and if you go in with a 'diet until i hit my goal weight' mentality, then you're just going to get fucking fat again as soon as you get off your fucking diet. fattie.
>>
>>39297368
Is the difference between 1400 - 1700 a positive number? No? Then it's a deficit. Don't be a retard.
>>
>>39297582
Okay but it will take me a whole year to lose weight versus 3-4 months of ~300 calories
>>
>>39297590
run a marathon everday fattie. and stop with the venti frapaccino's and toss out those 5 boxes of halloween chocolates you have hidden in your desk, you DIDN'T earn shit.
>>
>>39297549
It was around 2lbs a week, which is a 1000 calorie deficit. It didn't feel slow because every time you step on the scale you'll see progress.
>>
>>39297590
You will stop in a weeks time tops, and will be starving yourself way too hard. If you eat 300 calories a day and workout, you will burn up all the calories you just took in and get no nutrients. You will burn at at first, but your body will quickly start burning the little muscle you have. You won't burn fat very quickly either for 2 reasons primarily: 1. Your body will be in starvation mode hard and try to conserve your fat for storage and 2. You won't be working out efficiently because of lack of energy.

Right now I assume you are eating over your TDEE considering you're overweight. The first thing I would do is start eating at your TDEE, make sure all of those calories come from quality sources, and make sure you're getting protein. Starting a moderate workout plan will give you your deficient. This will be the hardest part because it's the beginning of a routine, even if it's a moderate one. Then start eating a little less after 2 or 3 weeks or just once your comfortable, like 1400 calories. Also constantly increase your workout as it gets easy. I would stick to this until you lose the amount of weight you want. Then the most important thing is to keep the weight off by following a diet.

There is no easy way to get in shape. What your proposing is not only impossibly difficult, but dangerous and you won't last 2 weeks doing it.
>>
>>39297161
fugg i wanna plow the shit out of that hog
>>
>>39297590
this has GOT to be bait
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.