[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw when running cures my crippling anxiety, depression and adult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

tfw when running cures my crippling anxiety, depression and adult onset autism but I cant do it a lot because i lose too much weight
>>
Eat moar faggot.
>>
>>39296801
trying, my metabolism is fast as fuck though
>>
>>39296817
Same, drinking cals helps. Went through the same shit as you but replace running with HIIT and bike riding.
>>
>>39296875
what do you drink?
>>
>>39297024
Shakes.
>>
>>39297031
ah, right on
>>
>>39296789
>adult onset autism
>>
>>39298043
Whatchu know bout it brah
>>
>>39296789
Andrew?
>>
I'd like to try running but it'll be winter soon. What do?
>>
>>39296817
So then eat even more than that
>>
>>39296789
why that ayy so sad tho??
>>
>>39298566
tread life til the spring life brah, fall runs are the best though so make the most of it now
>>
>>39296789
Can I get some of that there metabolism?

4 mile run Monday, 3 mile today and my body isn't stopping with the fat. :P
>>
>>39298566
run through the winter and don't be a faggot, if its so cold you need some extra clothes just layer your shit up and get a balaclava. make sure when you start out and you're walking to where you start/warming up you feel cold as fuck because you're gonna be warm as fuck as soon as you start running
>>
>>39298932
yea i just do 3 miles 3 times a week and i cant keep seem to keep fat on
>>
>>39298953
>make sure when you start out and you're walking to where you start/warming up you feel cold as fuck because you're gonna be warm as fuck as soon as you start running
This is good advice. If it's really cold, definitely wear running gloves and something to cover your ears and even face (like the balaclava), but don't go overboard because you will overheat like a motherfucker. Also make sure your walk back home isn't too long or your sweat will make you really fucking cold.
>>
>>39298043
this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.