[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >not again.jpg >go to gym >forget about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 12492751831.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
12492751831.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>wake up
>not again.jpg
>go to gym
>forget about my shitty life while working out
>start to actually feel good
>walk home
>listen to music
>raindrops hitting the umbrella
>notice all the people around me enjoying life
>tear up
>would give anything to feel normal for a day
>can't even remember the last time i was happy
>i wish someone would just stop and hug me
>feel like absolute shit for the rest of the day
>cry myself to sleep
>maybe tomorrow..
>>
>>39291341
You're not alone in being alone.
>>
>>39291351
You could say he's sending out an S.O.S.
>>
>>39291351

you mean "you're not alone in feeling alone"

being alone is fine if you aren't some pussy crying about every minor thing
>>
>>39291341
Dont worry buddy, i treat my loneliness as a gift. People like us are independent, we dont shit from nobody to survive. Sometimes its depressing and i have to really just take time to wallow in my depression but life has a funny way of being kind to us.

I don't know who you are or any of your struggles, and you dont know me. But it gets better dude. Keep your chin up pal
>>
dad tried to hug me but I rejected him

what does this mean
>>
>>39291549
Your not a homo
>>
>>39291341
you on meds OP? it doesn't make you a failure to take them. mine really help curb the deep lows
>>
>umbrella

beta nu-male cuck faggot.
>>
Get a job
>>
>>39291341
Im at the >not again.jpeg part of your greentext
wish me luck
>>
>>39291920

This people, this is a good one.
>>
>alarm rings
>wake up
>turn it off in defeat
>lay there for a moment and hold back the tears
>force myself out of bed
>get ready for the day
>turn on my music
>sit back
>wallow in my own misery
>only want one thing in life
>get up and eat the bare minimum I have to not to die at the gym
>hit the gym
>depressed out my mind
>pull heavy deadlifts while wanting to die
>go home
>lay on my bed listening to music
>wallow in misery
>hope she calls
>>
>>39291341

Where you live, m80?
>>
>>39291946
call her you pussy
>>
File: f02.jpg (16KB, 396x384px) Image search: [Google]
f02.jpg
16KB, 396x384px
>>39291939
good luck. maybe today is the day for you
>>
>>39291549
Hug him you fucker, he could die at any fucking moment so you cherish him while you have him. Don't be a fucking dick to one of the two people who unconditionally love you.
>>
>>39292486
This
>>
>>39291371
You mean "you mean "you're not alone in feeling lonely""

Feeling alone is fine if you aren't some pussy crying about every minor thing
>>
>>39291341
I broke up with my gf because our bed time stories read sex wasn't enough for me I feel like a damn fool but damn it had to be done
>>
File: feg.jpg (51KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
feg.jpg
51KB, 500x563px
If I have learnt anything from the shit ive gone through;
>Waking up in hospital because of drugs with friend in coma
>Being cheated on
>Slight depression

Its that you have your lows in life, and then you have your highs, and no matter how bad it gets, it can always be worse.

Also try not to focus on neccassarily being happy, but rather contempt. Happiness is a strong feeling which only lasts for a few moments... While being contempt can last, and when your contempt your much more likely to experience happiness.

Also one more thing, even when your feeling so very very shit try to think of all the good things which have happened to you over the past year, big or small, and just run over them in your head. Can help to make you feel a lil better
>>
>>39291341

For how long have you been living like this?

Because I know that kind of feel although my burden seems to have been lighter (tearing up didn't happen regularly); but I can tell you from experience it's getting better with time...

Try to change your mindset one little step at a time, figure out something you can think of in a positive way.
It can even be a lie, it doesn't even need to be true; I lie told a thousand times gradually becomes truth.

Try to, for example, get from not_again.jpg to simply again!.jpg, you don't even have to believe it, just think about it.
Put your focus on positive things, no matter how "useless": new PR, waking up in a non-shitty mood, enjoying a meal, your call...

Simply forcing yourself out of your regular trails of thought will change your mindset positively over time, albeit slowly.

But better to slowly feel less shit than to feel like shit forever, right?

Will monitor this thread for ~half an hour if anyone found this helpful and wants to talk
>>
>>39292740
>For how long have you been living like this?
10+ years

>but I can tell you from experience it's getting better with time...
seems the opposite for me. been having suicidal thoughts maybe 1 per month. then that changed to a couple of times per month. now it's weekly. judging from that pattern it will be daily soon. not that i have the balls to go through with it.

just walking home thinking "what if i just jumped in front of this car or off that bridge" that sort of things.

>Try to, for example, get from not_again.jpg to simply again!.jpg, you don't even have to believe it, just think about it.
Put your focus on positive things, no matter how "useless": new PR, waking up in a non-shitty mood, enjoying a meal, your call...
i do and it doesn't help. the only that keeps me going is literally those few hours i have at the gym because it makes me forget about everything. sometimes i just take extra rests between sets just to make it last longer. if i could i'd be working out 24/7.

>But better to slowly feel less shit than to feel like shit forever, right?
after feeling like that for a long time i got used to it. but then there are days when it's actually worse than it ever was.
>>
>>39292880

Whoa man... I comliment you for even still hanging in there, you need a lot of balls for that.

The "What if I just died/jumped right now?" thoughts are normal though, even in "happy and healthy" individuals.

I'd suggest to get professional help. You seem to be in a dead end you might not be able to pull yourself out if that's 10 or more years.
No shame in doing that, it's okay to accept help.

Wish you the best of luck bro, will be back in should this thread still be alive :)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.