[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work as security guard >work in front of bar >few girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: d53.png (20KB, 305x275px) Image search: [Google]
d53.png
20KB, 305x275px
>work as security guard
>work in front of bar
>few girls line up (they are all friends) because they want a drink
>let 2 pass since the line was packed, other 2 are waiting in line and
>1 is standing beside me but over the line and talking to me
>I'm asking her things, shes smiling and seemed interested
>Asking her how shes enjoying the country and so on
>When i notice the friend in line standing in front of me pulled out her phone and pointed the camera my way in a stealthy move or something
>she either recorded me or took a photo

I'm not even ripped, fuck is going on?
>>
>she took a Snapchat video
>Caption read 'creepy security thinks he has a chance'
>She added it to her story
>600 people now think your a creep
>>
>>39290329
But i was just doing my job, being friendly, and socializing. They all seemed friendly, and the girl talking to me seemed very friendly and somewhat flirty.

Never had this happen to me before.
>>
Ah yes. I, too, have had this thought when girls hold their phones strangely up right; the perfect angle to snap a pic.

It honestly could have been a pic/vid. But overall a harmless pic/vid. Another possibility is that she might have been trying to proc her phone back into portrait mode. Either way, harmless to you.

Take it for what it's worth, people find you attractive. But now you know how girls feel when a guy who doesn't necessarily fit her standards does some equally creepy shit.
>>
File: cd3.jpg (95KB, 644x585px) Image search: [Google]
cd3.jpg
95KB, 644x585px
>>39290380
The girl i was talking to was hot as fuck, would date instantly. Her friend who either recorded me or took a photo didn't talk much, seemed shy, a lot younger, smiled when i looked at her.

I'm average though, but occasionally get told i look young.
>>
>>39290398
God I fucking love sour gummi worms
>>
>>39290337
>B-but I didn't do anything wrong!

People can be horrible, anon.
>>
>>39290398
probably just texted a buddy who was already inside with a pic of you and something like "this bouncer is making us wait baka [emoji][emoji] [emoji]"
>>
File: 57f66351154ea57f663511558e.png (333KB, 687x700px) Image search: [Google]
57f66351154ea57f663511558e.png
333KB, 687x700px
>>39291602
This.
OP, as shitty as it sounds. You got pranked from the story you gave us.
>>
>>39290337
They were probably just sending a snap like "she's chatting up the security guard" or some shit
These other faggots on here think all girls are evil and live to humiliate men, but it's just not true
On the other hand it's entirely possible they were pranking you. Don't let it get to you
>>
only way we can know what they thought is if you show your face
>>
>>39291688
i won't show my face but i'll show you my penis

>>39292145

>>39292145

>>39292145

>>39292145
>>
>>39290337
Doesn't matter.

To women, if you have low SMV, no matter how innocent and friendly your actions may be, she can always call it creepy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.