[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl you know comes up to you >asks how she can lose 35

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: question everything.jpg (80KB, 520x750px) Image search: [Google]
question everything.jpg
80KB, 520x750px
>girl you know comes up to you
>asks how she can lose 35 lbs

What do you say? This happened to me and I went full autismo and started linking her TDEE calculators and telling her to cut out soda and she started backpedaling faster than I could apologize.
>>
>>39286652
Don't go full autismo immediately. It's hard I know.

Just ask her if she's willing to run some or just wants to diet. Calculate her TDEE in your own and then tell her "limit your calories to XXXX a day" and to download my fitness pal to do it.

Once she does the above and loses ~10lbs you can get more in depth with her, if she can't lose 10 lbs you know she's never gonna make it
>>
>>39286652
Probably tell her to keep a food diary for a few days and then come back to me.
>>
>didn't tell her to do gomad
>>
File: 1466481142359.png (799KB, 676x725px) Image search: [Google]
1466481142359.png
799KB, 676x725px
>>39286652
4 scoops
>>
>>39286652
Just lie or say a generic thing. Along the lines of "Cut out all the unhealthy food and eat 1800 calories a day and you'll be thin in no time".
>>
>>39286847
>girl
>1800 calories

that's a bulking diet for your average female, mi familia
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.