[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the reccomended amount of protein for someone who weighs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2943.png (195KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2943.png
195KB, 640x1136px
This is the reccomended amount of protein for someone who weighs 200 pounds. Are you fucking KIDDING me?

This is the equivalent to 12+ fucking chicken breasts a day. What in the FUCK. That's not even mentioning the amount of carbs. How in the gobbedly gook fuck do you eat 90 FUCKING GRAMS OF CARBS FOR BREAKFAST EVERY MORNING. That's 4 1/2 packets of fucking oatmeal the second you wake up, not to mention the 50 fucking grams of protein you're supposed to be getting as well - and that's just your first of 8 MEALS.

Is this really how much you're supposed to eat, /fit/?
>>
>>39285601
read the sticky
>>
>>39285601
Depends on if you want to make it.
>>
Why do people keep asking stupid ass questions they can just google?
>>
>>39285721
There's literally 0 consistency on google. One article will literally be refuted by the next one you see.

Tell me, does your diet really resemble the pic?
>>
>>39285601

no that meal plan is retarded
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.