[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAXIMUM AUTISM THREAD >be me my 5th week in the gym not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
MAXIMUM AUTISM THREAD

>be me my 5th week in the gym not fat but PC geek with some muscule,

>Q T 3 . 1 4 asked me if i can help here
>she standing next to a machine where you lay down and press up with your legs
>maximum autism actifvated.
>reply: '' i have no idea how tis works"
>she impresed with my confidence says " no i just need you to remove the weights so i can workout without weights"
>2nd switch boost nitro autism activated
> the machine has 2 sides i am stading on one side so i grab the weights and i place them on the stand next to it
>eye contact.jpg
>i stare - she stares
> she realises that I need to be properly instructed so she tells me there are more weights on the other side.
>'oh sure.webm
>removed the other weights
>she gets down and start working out while she keep giving me looks i kill my arms doing barbell curls with the curved barbell or whatever u call that.

how wwwwas your day at the gym bbbros?
>>
File: sanic2.png (360KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
sanic2.png
360KB, 500x322px
>>39284566

here we go

>at work (waiter) towards the end of my shift, restaurant is almost empty, ~22:00
>refilling pepper mills while coworkers polishing wine glasses, cleaning things, etc.
>most coworkers are hot grills, except for kitchen staff who are bros
>coworkers talking about going talking to girls/guys outside of work
>"so anon, what kind of girls do you go after?"
>"I don't really go after anyone, because I don't really talk to people outside of work"
>they ask why
>tell them I don't actually know how to talk to people, when I talk to customers it's just lines I've memorized ("feature dish today is...","would you care for another...","would you prefer separate checks, or everything together", etc.)
>kitchen dude later asks me if I notice a few of the waitresses checking me out
>tell him I don't really read into it
>"anon, you should totally ask them out"
>straight up tell him I think I'm legitimately autistic
>everyone laughs like I'm making a joke

it's one non-stop ride of aspergers over here, I realize that I'm somewhat handsome, and that the qt's I work with check me out sometimes, but I've gotten to the point where I just outright tell people I'm autistic because it's easier
>>
>>39284566

Nigga, that wasn't awkward at all. You are such a fucking aspie, that every interaction you have is twisted into a stress laden mess.
>>
>>39284810

Now THIS is depressing. You made me realize how not pathetic I am.
>>
File: 1468446297010.png (181KB, 540x272px) Image search: [Google]
1468446297010.png
181KB, 540x272px
>>39284863
a-at least I can squat 3 plate, right?
>>
>>39284903

Do you actually have Aspergers or are you just a fucking social retard?
>>
>>39284810

>I just outright tell people I'm autistic because it's easier

You probably think about how autistic you are on the regular, it constantly plagues your mind. You consider that easy, what the fuck is wrong with you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.