[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have experience working out with the " ATH-S700BT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: ath_s700bt_1_sq.jpg (788KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
ath_s700bt_1_sq.jpg
788KB, 3000x3000px
Anyone have experience working out with the " ATH-S700BT "

I'm looking to replace my 10 dollar bluetooth headphones since the battery seems to be going to shit and the connectivity is as well. Was wondering if anyone has had experience with these specifically. I was also thinking of getting instead the " ATH-SPORT4BK " but the thing is I have had terrible terrible experiences with in ear buds even though the design is suppose to wrap around your ears with those guys.

I haven't worked out with over the ears so my questions with these ATH ones would be how tight are they, have they given you issues while working out. Do they fall off while doing certain jerking exercises, how are they when benching.

I'm sure anyone could answer some of these questions if you work out with other over the ears. I'm not just going to be using these for the gym but other things like meal prep, chores around the house, and travel. (also herp derp price tag herp derp). I have had amazing experiences with ATH which is why I'm considering these.
>>
I got a pair of these and they're fantastic.
Great quality, sexy as hell and the toughest headphones this side of the military.
V-Moda also does a wireless set if you want them, but fuck wireless headphones, man.
>>
>>39282462
Have they fallen off while working out? Do they bunch up weird while benching or other exercises. Also I can't stand cables while working out. they get stuck on something or rip the phones off, or buds out and they throws me off. I rather just have bluetooth and be done with it, which is why I have my current set but they are just dying on me.
>>
>>39282462
>"fuck wireless"
>volume knob on the chord

It's like you WANT weak links, man.
>>
File: a2028023222_10.jpg (490KB, 1177x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a2028023222_10.jpg
490KB, 1177x1200px
>>39282501
Nah, they don't fall off, and I do a lot of cardio with them on. The cord doesn't bunch and never tangles; I just keep it under my shirt and I don't have problems with the cord getting caught.
If you grab them, get the mic and XL cushions; both are really well done. Those XL cushions are like boobs pressed to your ears. So nice.
>>
I pulled the trigger on the ATH-S700BT 's I'll report back to you cunts on if they are good or not.
>>
I love Audio-Technica, but those headphones are incredibly small, plastic, and they constantly moved or fell from my head even doing stationary lifts like dumbbell press.

I ended up getting Jlab Omni headphones. They're about $80 on Amazon. Bluetooth and wired, about 8 hours of battery life (they last me the whole week), stays on my head, and fairly comfortable. If you sweat a lot, you probably won't like them. I just can't use earbuds because of various ear surgeries.
>>
>>39284516
*15 hour battery life!

https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Wireless-Over-Ear-Headphone-Carrying/dp/B00MCCN8E4
>>
>>39282396
buy a pair of august ep650
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.