[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on those things plz. I have been listening for many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: how-many-eggs-in-a-day.jpg (64KB, 580x330px) Image search: [Google]
how-many-eggs-in-a-day.jpg
64KB, 580x330px
Redpill me on those things plz. I have been listening for many years that you will die if you eat 4 eggs a week but lately 'the studies' say that it's ok if you eat 3 full eggs a day, especially if you work out.

Will I die if I eat 3 eggs? (skinnyfat getting back in shape and lifting atm)
>>
>>39280637
You can eat 6 a day and youll be fine
>>
File: fit_never_change.jpg (528KB, 1200x2049px) Image search: [Google]
fit_never_change.jpg
528KB, 1200x2049px
ultimate kek
>>
You can eat as much as you want.
Dietary cholesterol does not directly increase cholesterol levels of blood.
Remember that they still have a lot of fat, if you want to use them as your main protein source I would not consume all the yolks. Just don't do this >>39280809
>>
File: 1460407726058.gif (3MB, 329x300px) Image search: [Google]
1460407726058.gif
3MB, 329x300px
>>39280869
I am in the obscure position of being skinnyfat and also starting getting some noob gains. So I can't be on a diet just yet if I want to build some muscle.
>>
>>39280637
motherfucker i have been eating 5 eggs a day for 8 months now and nothing wrong has happened to me. so far anyway.
>>
>>39281415
Well the problem with heart disease is that it slowly happens in a span of 10-20 years. Then you realise you are clogged and fucked.
But that's my broscience on it anyways, I am not sure if my lifting you clean everything in the arteries.
>>
>>39280637
eating 3 days everyday, just like good old Arnold.
for me personally 3 eggs everyday fits perfectly into my kcal scheme
>>
>>39280637
always have 3 a day for max test and muscle mass
>>
>>39282158
>3 days everyday
meant eggs kek
>>
File: tv1443628674916.jpg (817KB, 1499x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tv1443628674916.jpg
817KB, 1499x1000px
>>39282158
>3 days everyday
>chuckled

OP here. I think I will keep going too eating 3 days everyday.
It seems that the lifting community agrees that eggies are fine to eat everyday (whites when cutting and yolks when bulking), but the normie/veggie communities are chimping out about eggs on Youtube and everywhere else.

I believe indirectly they want to hurt the many mass chicken growers where the chicks live in dirt poor conditions and getting tortured and the marketing companies and know shit about the actual nutrition values of the eggs.
>>
>>39280637

However many you have. You have to eat ALL the eggs.
>>
>>39282189
i get you on that one, eggs are a huge hassle on the enviornment in that way.

and i feel like its true, all these hypocrits are trying to mess with our gains.

one thing though, eat the whole egg whether cutting or nah, just cut something else then, like that piece of extra bread for example
>>
>>39282613
Yeah, those tortillas. I had to switch to wholemeal tortillas in order to cut back on bread.
>>
>>39280637
L0l
>you will die
I'm sorry to tell you anon that you will die regardless of how many eggs you consume. They are a cheap wonderful source of protein and if you like the taste then consume as many as you like.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.