[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fit, newfag here. Read the sticky and wanted to ask the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 20161101_045113-1-1.jpg (2MB, 1424x2039px) Image search: [Google]
20161101_045113-1-1.jpg
2MB, 1424x2039px
Sup /fit, newfag here. Read the sticky and wanted to ask the community about advice on how to reach goals. Pic related is me and will post ideal goal soon.
>>
File: 1472670144870.jpg (174KB, 624x992px) Image search: [Google]
1472670144870.jpg
174KB, 624x992px
>>39280454
Op here with goal
>>
>>39280454
>Cut carbs/ Unhealthy fats
>Start counting calories
>Go on a high protein diet
>Find a program to help you loose the fat without loosing the muscle.
Can't really give that much advice because I'm on the opposite end (Skinny guy trying to put on the pounds), but good luck OP
>>
>>39280454

atleast a newfag found a goal that might be achievable natty

prepare yourself for a 5year+ journey OP

oh and just read THE WHOLE FUCKING STICKY

gl anon
>>
>>39280454
>eat less
>lift
Not that hard brah
>>
>>39280782
Thanks man you too
>>
>>39280803
Yeah this is a lifestyle change for me not a goal so im ready. Thanks
>>
Haha fucking fatty just kys already buddy you'll never make it.

Nice tits btw
>>
>>39280782
hey. Also a newbie. I have a BMI of 17 but I'm way too socially awkward to go to the gym. Anything I can do at home diet- and exercise-wise ?
>>
>>39280454
I'll save ya the time OP. If your face doesn't look like >>39280462
then you better reconcile the fact you ain't ever gon make it.
>>
>>39281038
Not doin it for girls man
>>
OP, proud of you for deciding on a lifestyle change and choosing the sustainable way. You'll get there with that attitude.
>>
>>39281226
Yeah in just really tired of looking at that ^ in the mirror
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.