[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get to squat rack >good looking older woman in her 30

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1476512290417.jpg (550KB, 650x971px) Image search: [Google]
1476512290417.jpg
550KB, 650x971px
>get to squat rack
>good looking older woman in her 30 doing squats
>9/10 ass
>tells me shes here with her 16 year old kid that needs to lose weight
>tell her i started the same way
>her kid gets over, 6'4" probably over 300 lbs
>the fuck
>tfw i'm 5'8" and have to look up just to talk to him
>jesus christ what are they feeding the kids today so they grow that tall
>teach him the lifts
>when they leave the woman comes over starts touching me and thanks me
>invites me over for dinner

what should i do? i don't think she's married and i'm literally afraid of her kid
>>
>tfw i'm 5'8
First of all, when will you learn?
Second, she's 30 and has a 16 year old kid. So she had a kid when she was around 14? Fuck!

Now that that's out of the way, just try to be friendly, and avoid her and shit like that whenever possible. If you're not trolling and all this shit is true, she must have some serious problems. Just look at how she raised her kid, not even counting how she must've had a kid barely into puberty.

Avoid contact with her whenever possible. Try to go to the gym at another hour, and if you find that you have no choice, just try to be the kids friend, and keep a distance between you and his mom. If you're somehow picking up that she's making some kid of advance, make subtle hints that you're taken, and she might just back off. Then, you can all be acquaintances without you sperging out and embarrassing yourself about misinterpreted signals.
>>
>>39279849
in her 30s =/= 30, however, agreed
although OP it could become a very good story to tell your m8s nomsayin
>>
>>39279697
I can't wait to her the other side of the story
>in my room playing video games as always
>mom pulls me to the gym
>see some monkey staring at my mom's ass
>she asks him to teach me exercises
>he doesn't know that I'm deceptively strong
>mfw mom tells me she invited him over for some FUGG
>>
>>39279849
Women start puberty early, if she had the kid at 16-18 she was already at the end of the puberty stage

Yo OP, give her the dick. Fuck these beta's
>>
>>39279697
Yo if the kid is young enough, get his ass in football. could be good TE, DE, or OL. Become his coach anon, get them benefits when he makes it in the NFL
>>
tell her you're ready for some roast beef
>>
>>39279849
>Second, she's 30 and has a 16 year old kid. So she had a kid when she was around 14?
i don't know her exact age. she looked like mid 30 but you never know due to make up. could be even older. i'll be 28 and i look like i'm 20.

>If you're not trolling and all this shit is true, she must have some serious problems. Just look at how she raised her kid, not even counting how she must've had a kid barely into puberty.
the kid looks fine, he's just overweight. i think it's a good sign that she finally dragged him to the gym. obviously in the end it's the kids choice if he wants to change. she can't really do anything about it if he doesn't.

>>39279875
>although OP it could become a very good story to tell your m8s
it's been so long since i had any kind of date that i'm very tempted to go but it feels fucking awkward. what if this snowballs into something big? i can't even take care of myself at this point let alone have some giant of a kid thrown in the mix.

>>39279893
thanks for the laugh
>>
>>39279934

>i don't know her exact age. she looked like mid 30 but you never know due to make up. could be even older. i'll be 28 and i look like i'm 20.

31 myself and people think I'm 20, so I know what that's like. Seen about 3 older women similar to this. They are alone for a reason.

>the kid looks fine, he's just overweight. i think it's a good sign that she finally dragged him to the gym. obviously in the end it's the kids choice if he wants to change. she can't really do anything about it if he doesn't.

Yeah, but at the end of the day these habits weren't taken care of early and were only fostered. I went from being nearly 300 (freedom units) to 160 at my lowest. And I'm 5'10. One of the reasons I was like that was when I was living with my Hispanic parents. They don't understand portion control, nor do they understand what a healthy looking person should look like. A lot of the times I see frozen dinners in the fridge, sugary cereals, insane food portions, ect. The moment I moved out, things began to change, and that's when I began to lose weight. Although yes, you're right it's ultimately up to the individual, but these factors are there.
>>
>>39280064
i didn't get fat because of my parents. they made lunch and dinner for everyone and it was pretty normal portioned and well balanced food.

i got fat from all the snacks and other shit that was lying around the house that i snacked on when i was bored or played games. i could blame my parents for keep buying that stuff but i know that it was intended for others as well and for at least a couple of days.

some people that are fat don't really show it. for me face was the last place it showed. you'd never know i was fat unless i took my clothes off.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.