[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things you do at the gym >spin the plates of fortune on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1477087551117.jpg (37KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
1477087551117.jpg
37KB, 437x437px
Things you do at the gym

>spin the plates of fortune on the barbell, if it ends up with the number facing the top or bottom i believe i win will extra gains if i complete the set

>get a half boner before i bench if there are qts nearby

Unfortunately my chub disappears where i exert myself, how to keep benis while benching?
>>
Pick things up and put them back down.
>>
>>39278401
>>>reddit
>>
>>39278411
>gets upset when someone makes a good post

stop shitposting
>>
>>39278411
>>>maddit
>>
>>39278411
this internet message board is clearly superior to that one
>>
>>39277993
>sit down at bench press, and meditate for 10 straight minutes in order to receive optimum gains
>someone usually interrupts me halfway through, I tell them I'm using the bench and to fuck off, have to restart from 0 minutes
>this sometimes repeats for up to one hour

fucking normies, why can't they leave me alone while I meditate?
>>
>>39277993
>listen exclusively to death grips for maximum gains
>IM NOT WITH IT, I DROP LIQUID
>>
File: mfwtfs.png (1MB, 964x768px) Image search: [Google]
mfwtfs.png
1MB, 964x768px
>>39278481
When did they start the word filter that changes "masturbate" to "meditate"?
>>
>>39278481
>load up 4pl8s on the squat rack
>pace around and swing my arms
>stare meaningfully at the bar
>walk to the other side of the room, wait for someone to start unracking the weight, then walk over and yell at him for being inconsiderate
>if he asks to work in, chuckle and tell him I'll be using the rack for "quite a while"
>repeat the above for 1 hour
>leave
>>
>>39278700
>leaving without unracking your weights

what the fuck
>>
>>39278671
sensible chuckle
>>
>>39278481
topkek
>>
>>39277993
Strength directly proportional to number of and attractiveness of women in gym
>>
>>39278926
jej iktf

> supposed to have low volume day
> new grill in gym with shortest shorts ever
> doing BO rows with ass facing me while I'm diddlying
> new PR twice in one session
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.