[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok enough talk about no gf, how much do i have to squat/dl/bench

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (77KB, 649x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 649x768px
Ok enough talk about no gf, how much do i have to squat/dl/bench to free constantinople from the saracens?
>>
Enough to where you can launch a 90kg projectile over 300m.
>>
You're going to need to be able to bench and squat at least 1488lbs before you'll be strong enough to liberate Constantinople from the bloody Turks.

Make Byzantium Great Again!
>>
File: c69.gif (688KB, 664x714px) Image search: [Google]
c69.gif
688KB, 664x714px
Your quads must be able to bear the weight of all the truly faithful.
>>
all jokes aside. one day I wish to join the call to liberate Constantinople
>>
>>39276512
if u wanna be able to take on unarmed saracens learn some MA preferably both striking and grappling and keep your body strong, flexible and durable. dont forget making mental gains too
treat life like a game where you have many stats and want to improve them all
STR: lifting weights/calisthenics
AGI: stretching/playing cs1.6
INT: reading/studying
END: cardio
WIL: meditate
CHA: get out of your room sometimes
after your stats are high enough youll be able to take on hordes of shitskins all by yourself
>>
>>39276719
This is the most autistic thing ive read in some time. You should feel bad desu.
>>
File: b7e.jpg (13KB, 550x281px) Image search: [Google]
b7e.jpg
13KB, 550x281px
How many dead elves do I have to squat to achieve Pelinal Whitestrake-mode?
>>
>>39276512
Or you could be the mongolian horde, the true saviors of europe, to siege baghdad and fucking their shit up while the cursaders are busy harrassing other europeans.
>>
>>39276512
deadlift 5x5 5 megaton plutonium bomb-
>>
>>39276512
first of all, fuck off my /fit/ you shitty mouthbreathing DYEL poltard stalememester faggot fuck goddamnit I don't want /fit/ to go down the same path as /his/

second, constantinople has never even been taken by saracens you fucking idiot.
>>
>>39277368

All of them.
>>
>>39279381
That's a fucking good answer.
>>
>>39276512
For a start, stop fucking lifting and actually train in some combat sport.

Fag.
>>
>>39279369
It was taken by ottoman filth, same muslim pieces f waste. I don't give a shit what colour, nationality or type of muslim it is, if it's a muslim just glass it to hell.
>>
File: crusade-what-men-want.jpg (66KB, 604x517px) Image search: [Google]
crusade-what-men-want.jpg
66KB, 604x517px
It is time...
>>
>>39276512
>Get fit
>learn fencing
Do both.
>>
>>39277436
The Arabs were cool before the horse niggers fucked up their gene pool
>>
>>39276512
you ruined constantinopole you fucking crusader normie
>>
>tfw OP and half the posters are retarded enough to say that Saracens are running İstanbul

Go back to the gym faggot
>>
But OP, the Crusaders also sacked and burned ISTANBUL to the ground. Why would you think you would help?

Also you cucks lost ISTANBUL 600 years ago. Stop crying you little sluts.
>>
>>39279590
I remember when I was 16 and got my kicks by being an edgy hardkunt on a Bhutanese shadow puppet picture page
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.