[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will lifting get me over my ex? It's been a year and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (62KB, 676x730px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 676x730px
Will lifting get me over my ex?

It's been a year and I still think of her every day. Been no contact but know she has a new BF.

Can lifting save me?
>>
File: 1473740726255.jpg (143KB, 1018x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1473740726255.jpg
143KB, 1018x1036px
>>39275338
I'd say it depends. For most people it sure will.
But I'm starting to think it depends on how important that relationshit was to you.
>>
>>39275338
She's not the one bro. Just know that future Mrs. Anon is out there somewhere and you'll be with her at some point.
>>
>>39275486
How do you not lose faith? Been with a couple of new girls and it always pales in comparison.
>>
>>39275525
Just focus on yourself for a while. Don't worry about girls/sex and just focus on mental and physical health and the good times will come. Just go out and live life buddy.
>>
>>39275612
just bee yourself
>>
david higgs round 2
>>
File: 1451605539725.jpg (47KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1451605539725.jpg
47KB, 550x366px
Lifting won't save you but it will help you cope. Make sure you've cut off all ties. The only thing that can heal emotional pain is time. But the feels will go away don't let them get to you.
>>
>>39275650

this. you need to cut every single tie to her, hide her and all her friends from your fb feed, delete her number, all the little trinkets and shit lying around that remind you of her, put in a box and either throw it away or hide it somewhere you'll never look.
>>
>>39275338
I honestly can't answer but regardless lifting is beneficial and you should do it.

It helped me though if you want anecdotal examples. I barely think about her anymore, or any girl for that matter.
>>
File: how to do nothing with nobody.jpg (97KB, 843x859px) Image search: [Google]
how to do nothing with nobody.jpg
97KB, 843x859px
Didn't help me any, and it's been about 5 years. Lift because you should, not because it's some magic thing that will make you feel better about the rest of your life. It probably won't.
>>
>>39275338
dating other girls gets you over your ex, lifting just makes you a better person
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.