[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HALLOWEEN COSTUMES. What kind of Halloween costumes are you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1477751028820.jpg (51KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1477751028820.jpg
51KB, 720x960px
HALLOWEEN COSTUMES.

What kind of Halloween costumes are you all wearing this year? What kind have you came up with to show off your bodies?
I just started getting back into shape and have been wanting to do duffman for a couple years.

I got so much attention and hit on so much at the bar.
>>
>>39274547
>hurr durr need a costune to show off my gains
Fuck off. Everyone knows you're trying to be an attention whore, which is pathetic for a man. Just wear a normal costume, faggot.
>>
File: 20161031_142622.png (2MB, 1416x1673px) Image search: [Google]
20161031_142622.png
2MB, 1416x1673px
>>39274547
>>
>needing a costume to show of your gains
Lol Dyels when will they learn?

If you look /fit/ you dont need to wear scantily clad costumes to show off gains
>>
>>
Holy fuck /fit/
Once a year yout get to show off your body.
I'm sure you're not against girls dressing slutty on Halloween and showing off their bodies so why should we be any different.
Also yea I'm not necessarily in solid shape but fuck I've been trying and was proud of what I've achieved.
>>
>>39275001
>once a year
>being this desperate for attention
>>
>>39275023
Not desperate but if you dress up almost any other time of the year you look like a weirdo.
Ypu try and go out in a cape in the middle of may or june
>>
>>39275050
>Once a year yout get to show off your body.
This is wrong. If you actually look like you lift, any well fitting shirt will show off your body

If all Halloween means to you is 'I get to make people notice me', then you are pretty sad.
>>
I've read so many great threads about you guys giving tips on people trying to improve their life on how to dress or what is the best way to lose weight and I finally did and you guys just now sound like fucking ass holes. Goodbye /fit/ fuck you guys.
I was proud to be in shape and show off to all the people who saw me last and said I look great. Idk what your motivation is but that's a big part of mine.
>>
>>39275102
Goodbye no one.
>>
>>39275134

shutup keyboard warrior let this guy enjoy his hard work for a moment fucking faggots everywhere on this board.
>>
>>39274567
fpbp
>>
>>39275102
>People who are on 4chan during Halloween
OP this is the peak hour for losers to come out and hate
don't be hurt
>>
>>39275785
Fuck off fatty
>>
Op it's a bunch of salty niggas who didn't get a invite to a party. Nice duff man.
>>
>>39275001

>implying I'm not against it

We used to have a nice culture in the west
>>
I feed off all the misery.
>>
>tfw not big enough for my Halloween costume this year
Maybe next year.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.