[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me, /fit/. I just bought a three month supply of Fin and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: propecia.jpg (38KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
propecia.jpg
38KB, 500x400px
Help me, /fit/. I just bought a three month supply of Fin and I'm scared to death to pull the trigger due to horror stories. But the balding is also killing my self-esteem and giving me fucked up fits of anxiety and depression.

Anyone on it who can report the occurrence of sides? I know that several reports only report about a 2% occurrence, but I'm still scared shitless.

Help a nigga out.
>>
>>39274387
Been on it for 20 days about OP. No sides at all. Dick is working fine. No gyno, no problems really. Feels the same as before i went on. Unfortunately for me, i wont know if the shit will actually work for my hair problems until 6 months from now.
>>
How much times do you masturbate op?

stop cumming and you will regain some hair naturally

buy a pill cutter and cut them in half if your too pussy of the side effects

saw palmetto and biotin are good natural alternatives

but yeah balding effects men really fucking hard

NEVER EVER LISTEN TO THE LOL JUST SHAVE IT BE A MAN fags

the cardinal truth is that jude law was a legit 10/10 with hair and now that hes balding he is barely a fucking 6/10
>>
>>39274883
comparison pic
>>
>>39274387
Personal/anecdotal evidence, but my testes shrunk while on fin. I've been off it for a year and a half (took it for 6-9months), but they are still shrunken.

P.S. My hairloss slowed down/reduced after I stopped jacking it 6x a day. I still lose 50-100 hairs a day, but my hairline is better. Nofap worked for me while fin did not. You may be different.
>>
>>39274883
Shit, man. I don't know, I jack maybe five times a week? Been contemplating going on no-fap though.

I've wasted money for over a year on natural supplements, so I can say that they don't work for sure.

Minox gave me sides so Fin is my last resort. Just popped my first pill, pray for my dick.
>>
>>39275530
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1MbuLj7ac0

arm yourself with knowledge
>>
>>39274950
>>39274883

>used to fap everyday 5x a day from ages 14-17 and 19-20
>21 now
>have gf
>have high sex drive
>we fugg 3-5 times a day
>haven't fapped for a year

Is it just fap or will fugging her fuck my hairline?

Fuck this cruel earth. 21 and my hairline is fucked
>>
>>39275580

pls respond

Is there any diffrence or is it the ejaculation that it making my hair fall out

how do I cycle from sex 5 times a day to sex 1 time a week without her thinking I am cheating

ugh
>>
File: jack-d-ripper.jpg (12KB, 314x244px) Image search: [Google]
jack-d-ripper.jpg
12KB, 314x244px
>>39275659
just try not to bust your nut bro

you could just like eat out your girl or flick the bean

I do not avoid women, Mandrake. ... I do deny them my essence
>>
>>39275691

>eat her out
>flick the bean

Nah fampai

>just try not to bust your nut bro

Why didn't I think of this.

So it's the ejaculation that does it right? That's the only thing that makes sense.

Why don't they fucking say so instead of fucking saying 'no fap DURRRR'

arg
>>
>>39275711
every time i edged i always ended up busting my nut
>>
I was on fin for a bit over a year from 18-19. It did slow my hair loss down heaps but it also ruined my libido. I ended up being more worried about being on fin than losing my hair.

Just keep an eye on your sex drive lad.
>>
>>39275723

I'm just going to fuck her until she cums and then stop.

For me, sex is mostly just you know, a dominance thing, and I want to rek her shit, you know, fuck her really hard, choke her

THey enjoy it more than I do
>>
>>39275691
Bump for jdr joke
>>
been on it for 7 years, no sides except i do remember when i first started taking it, like the first couple months my testicles would ache
>>
I've been on it for 8 months; 5mg cut into 4ths.

I had ball and chest ache for 1 week periods twice in the first 3 months. No other sides.

However, it's not working. At all. My hair has progressively gotten worse at the same rate it was off the drug. The same thing happened on accutane, which I did get crippling sides from. Together this is next to statistically impossible. I want to kill myself.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.