[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help, I just recently realized my left arm is much smaller

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 13113131.jpg (358KB, 1638x924px) Image search: [Google]
13113131.jpg
358KB, 1638x924px
Please help, I just recently realized my left arm is much smaller than my right arm.

What should i do?

Stop training my right side for some weeks completly?

Add more reps to left?

Or just say fuck it it will fix itself?
>>
>>39272330
start jerking off with your left
>>
>>39272384
I do actually now.

It gets sore pretty fast
>>
Train your arms with dumbbells, first do as many reps with your left arm as you can, after that do the same amount of reps with your right arm, eventually it should even out, and you can also add a set or two just for your left arm to speed up the process, and wank with the left arm as well
>>
I have the same problem been lifting for 5 months and I'm just trying to catch my left up.

I only do as much bicep/tricep work as my left can do with my right. I think having a weaker left bicep has made my chest/tricep come in much fuller than my right side. Oh well.
>>
>>39272411
do you think he was working out with barbell until now or what? is it even possible to create imbalance with barbell?
>>
>>39272438
OP here. I started working out for real like 3 months ago. Mostly with dumbbells you are right.

But i am pretty sure the muscle imbalance was there from the start now that i remember it.
>>
>>39272453
do less reps and/or stop increasing the weight on the side that is stronger and focus on the weak one. it should even itself out.
>>
>>39272330
Start everything with your weaker side and to the same number of reps for your dominant side (dumbbels), and make sure that you distribute the same strength for both sides when doing barbell stuff (stop doing it when you feel one side takes more of the load). Eventually it will even out, try to do things as opening cabinets, wiping your butt, opening doors with your weaker side as well.
>>
>>39272438
It is possible to create imbalance with a barbell, but i was thinking he had an imbalance from before lifting
>>
>>39272413
It is a slow process, keep doing what you are doing, it will even out eventually
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.