[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

had a fucking heart attack today because of a retard.. was doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1476732789140.jpg (68KB, 1505x744px) Image search: [Google]
1476732789140.jpg
68KB, 1505x744px
had a fucking heart attack today because of a retard..

was doing paired sets and while i was away from squat rack some guy took off weight from the right side of the bar. i came back from the left side so naturally i didn't notice it and assumed everything was as i left it. the guy even saw me come back and never said anything.

i positioned myself under the bar, tightened everything and lifted it up explosively expecting heavy resistance only to literally launch the right side in the air. the left side which had more weight on took a nosedive and raised the bar straight in the air. by then it was already too late to stop it and all i could do is let go. once it hit the ground it fell to the opposing squat rack.

luckily it was early in the morning and nobody was doing squats there. i don't even want to imagine what would happen if someone would be there at the time. best case scenario his head would get caved in.

biggest wake up call for me and the retard who took the weight off.
>>
qeq
>>
So what'd you do?
Or did this not really happen
>>
>>39272211
unloaded the bar and put it back. i asked the guy if he took the weight and he said "yes, i didn't know it was yours". asked him why he didn't warn me and all he said was "sorry" in a cocky way. fucking idiot.

went to management and told them what happened. guy checked video and went to have a chat with him. didn't see him return for the rest of my workout.

fuck that guy
>>
>>39272303
Can we have a /gym accident/ thread?

This one happened like 3 years ago
>guy doing seated lat pull downs at the cable station
>has 100kg (220pounds) loaded
>pulling too exposively
>cable rips and he smashes the grip on his head
>he waits till the bleeding stops, gets a patch and continues his workout
>>
>>39272303
Hope he gets kicked out
>>
>>39272585
What a guy.
>>
Once a guy accidentally dropped a bar or something (can't remember) over my foot because I was casually passing over there. Hurted a bit at the moment, more later. Nothing serious though. It was years ago when I was a stupid teenager, too autistic/much of a pussy to even say something
>>
>>39272585
>benching without a spotter
>accidentally drop the bar on my neck and suffocate
>was going to testify against Hillary Clinton the next day
>>
File: 1341714170445.jpg (70KB, 555x542px) Image search: [Google]
1341714170445.jpg
70KB, 555x542px
>>39272877
>squatting
>people ducking under your unracked bar to take weights off the rack
Do these people want to die?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.