[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /fit/, got any advice for a stupid fuck like me? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1476641772968.jpg (56KB, 318x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476641772968.jpg
56KB, 318x640px
Dear /fit/, got any advice for a stupid fuck like me?

I'm having heart issues, though the causes cannot be found beyond that of a family history of heart disease, and I want to know what sort of workouts I can do to help myself, or to know if I'll just get a heart attack from my heart just fucking giving up.

According to the bloodwork and other such tests, my blood pressure, cholesterol, etc is fine, though I will get sudden heartbeat disruptions. I'm relatively active, so this is something I figured I should ask you folks.

I don't want this to prevent my goal of finding one of those 22 hot women near me that those ads keep telling me about

I really do appreciate any of your advice, pic unrelated
>>
Avoid heavy lifting, excessive caffeine & meet with a cardiologist annually.
>>
>>39270243
take l-arginine,fish oil,fiber supplement
switch to a vegan diet
lower caffeine intake

try it for a month
>>
>>39270269
>>39270256
I'll give that a shot
Thanks, anon
>>
>>39270277
stop namefagging, work light.
>>
>>39270283
It's a meem, you dip
I forgot to remove it when I was shitposting
>>
>>39270243
Get with your doctor for program suggestions, he will know your history and the best way for you to work out. That way he can monitor you as well. Good luck.

People with health issues asking advice on a Sardinian net mending forum, I swear you people...
>>
>>39270243
Do SS + GOMAD
>>
>>39270312
The letters, mason what do they mean
>>
>>39270269
>vegan
Never mind
There are vital proteins in meat that you simply cannot get in plants. Veganism fir this reason alone is in my eyes, retarded, dangerous and potentially damaging.
>>
>>39270353
its not gonna hurt him if he tries it out for a month.
those vital proteins don't mean shit if hes getting heartbeat disruptions
>>
>>39270353

Literally every essential amino acid can be obtained from plants. Vegans would die off left and right on a daily basis from heart atrophy if they couldn't get all essential amino acids.
>>
>>39270243
What kind of disruption we talking about OP?
Because extrasystoles f.e. are pretty normal to experience and mainly harmless, although they can scare the fuck out of you
>>
>>39270243

What heart issues?

If you're just having Palpitations then you're an idiot and need to be less dramatic.

If you have WPW, long QT, congenital aortic stenosis etc, there's things you can consider to get around it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.