[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that I'm swole, I wanna be able to defend myself in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 080528-05.jpg (74KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
080528-05.jpg
74KB, 500x332px
Now that I'm swole, I wanna be able to defend myself in combat, tips on how I should start training MMA and what I should look for and the like?
>>
>>39267993
Buy a gun fuck boy.
>>
>>39268001
This is seriously the most retarded shit I've read. Dumb cunts implying self defense in non life or death situations should be solved with firearms are stupid, and will end up killing someone.

To you anon, sincerely, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>39267993
Wrestling (all kinds of grappling) is the most important skill to acquire. You can control whether the fight will happen standing up or on the floor and your position relative to your opponent. Don't neglect it.
>>
>>39268022

The POINT is to kill someone.

Unless its one of those rare agreed upon fights - fucking shoot the nigger down. Shoot until he stops moving.

In most states youll be 100 percent fine. If you dont know an attackers intent you must assume the worst, draw your pistol, and place round after round center mass. Period. End of story. Not willing to risk injury, death, or frankly even breaking a sweat over some stupid nigger. Just shoot them. Easy as fuck. Problem solved. My life goes on as planned, and their life is over.

Feel free to try it out.
>>
>>39268048
Add limb control to that, severally restricting his capacity to react.
>>
>>39268022
Lol
>>
>>39268088

Pretty much this.
>>
>>39267993
Get a gun. Don't bother with grappling unless you feel like getting kicked in the head by a second nigger while you're molesting the first one
>>
>>39267993
Well depends what you want to train for? Do you want to train for sport or do you want to train for self defence?

I train for both and trust me there's a difference. MMA has rules, and training within rules if you want to defend yourself on the street is a handicap.
>>
>>39267993
>he thinks MMA is for defense

this nigga >>39268001 knows what's up
>>
it won't matter how good you are if you are jumped by 3-4 guys.
Avoid fights when you're alone. besti tip ever
even run and come back with some friends, never fight alone with this pride bullshit. Pride is gonna get you killed in the streets, you gotta survive and hope for the best.
>>
>>39267993
>calls himself swole
>doesn't post proof
Proof first, advice comes after.
>>
File: Flow_Chart.png (2MB, 1024x4521px) Image search: [Google]
Flow_Chart.png
2MB, 1024x4521px
>>
>>39269994
>look up Ameridote

had a hearty laugh, thanks m8
>>
>>39268088
lul
>>
>>39268088
t. guys with a prison rape fetish

Lawyer here, mate. Self-defense laws are pretty retarded in most countries around the world. Killing someone in self-defense will most likely be treated as manslaughter (reckless or unintentional killing) at best and 1st degree murder (harming another with the clear and immediate aim to kill with an actual murderous intent) at worst.

Also, most judges are liberal faggots/women who like to give second chances to criminal scum and actually tend to treat the latter's victims as if they were criminals themselves. If your "point is to kill someone" and you really say stuff like that left, right and center irl, you are literally begging to be gang raped for years by well endowed, HIV positive and unimaginably cruel niggers in a federal correctional facility in case things turn sour and you kill an assailant.
>>
>>39270186
Yeah well I'm also a lawyer and everything you just said is wrong
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.