[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ate an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's along with 2 slices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1400933595464.jpg (98KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
1400933595464.jpg
98KB, 983x752px
>ate an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's along with 2 slices of pizza from the local convenience store again

How the FUCK do some of you cut so efficiently? I'm at a 700 cal deficit, which is a bit more than 500, but christ it sucks every day being hungry
>>
Checked my weight after a cheat week and I've put on 4lbs, i thought i was allowed to let my diet slip a bit.
>>
You should KYS for supporting a company that supports BLM. You digust me.
>>
>>39267118
>it sucks every day being hungry
Number one rule of cutting:
choose your foods wisely.

there are tons of great low calorie, nice macro ratio food out there. Cutting really teaches you how shitty and not worth it most unhealthy food is.
Sure you can eat 3 burgers but that is all you can eat to stay within your calorie count. Of course you'll be hungry all day, as opposed to if you cooked for yourself and ate some chicken breast, brown rice and veggies instead, you'd feel fucking stuffed and still have eaten less calories than a single greasy double cheeseburger.
>>
>drink a lot of water
>eat lots of vegetables
>have some willpower you pussy
>>
>>39267148
yeah for one day once in a while, not a whole fucking week
>>
>>39267118
How can you fucking need to eat that much? I can literally eat nothing all day and be fine. It's called caffeine.
>>
>tfw just accepted jopad
>>
File: laugh1.png (266KB, 640x400px)
laugh1.png
266KB, 640x400px
>>39267148
>cheat week
>>
>>39267148
Bro you should have seen how much I gained during my cheat month.
>>
>>39267118
fat ass
>>
>>39267118
Every time you give in, you change the bacteria in your stomach, which in turn makes the cravings return full force. Ice cream, and other completely sugar based shit should be cut out as closely as possible to completely, while other simple carbs such as white bread are more or less the same effect.
>>
>>39268355
Sounds like some straight up dumb bitch science. Like bro science but something that my dumb bitch girlfriend would say.
>>
>>39268390
Yeah, cutting out simple carbs is total bro science breh. Sugar isn't addictive, that's just what the fascists say, breh.
>>
>>39268432
The gut bacteria bit for cravings, you humongous faggot.
>>
>>39267118

Jesus christ

Eat protein
It's nearly impossible to be not at a deficit on things like chicken
>>
I'm on a 1250 deficit, and have been for 3-4 weeks now.
Why are you such a failure, OP?
>>
>>39268355
"gut bacteria" are primarily in the intestine, not the stomach
>>
>>39268432
>sugar isn't addicting

no it isn't. crack is addicting
>>
File: IMG_5269.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5269.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>39268432
>>39267168
>>39267118
>Not eating a pack of 5x chocolate doughnuts on your 6am train
>never gonna make it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.