[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drink water >lots of water >taking a piss every 20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: when-you-drink-water-meme.jpg (65KB, 735x680px) Image search: [Google]
when-you-drink-water-meme.jpg
65KB, 735x680px
>drink water
>lots of water
>taking a piss every 20 mins

How do you handle it? I piss all day..
>>
I'd drink less water
>>
>>39265228
Do kegels so you have more bladder control.
>>
>>39265228
You need salt

No, really. Hydration =/= water. You need minerals as well to actually absorb the water. You might also just be drinking too much.

Happens a lot with serious /fit/ people who fuck up their water consumption by overthinking about it and adopting diets that are not good.
>>
>>39265228
Don't listen to >>39265234 anon. Often the problem is somewhere else.. Have you tried drinking more water?
>>
Your body adapts
>>
>>39265228
I have this problem a lot, and when I have to piss this often my piss is clear and theres no reason to drink that much, so I limit myself so I go at basically the same times a day. twice before noon, twice before dinner and 3 times at the end of the day, but I try not to drink a few hours before bed if not I'm guaranteed to have to piss in the middle of the night.

Yeah. Drink a shit ton of water and my skin is still shit.
>>
>>39265228
Drink 1L, three times a day. Fixed that problem.
>>
>>39265234
>>39265271
Some serious broscientist action there.

>>39265285
>>39265292
hmm. I will look into it.

>>39265295
My skin is velvety as fuck. So soft that bitches don't like it. They want the fisherman roughness.
>>
>>39265338
My hormones are out of control I think, time for birth control.
>>
>>39265338
>your body adapts
>hmm I will look into it

What are you looking into OP? Are you going to do a scientific study of whether the body "adapts"?
>>
>>39265338
>kegels
>broscience

Retard detected
>>
>>39265338
Drinks that come with 'electrolytes' are actually just the basic minerals you need to absorb water so thats an easy way to get them without trying.

Alternatively, do it yourself you need at the very least; Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium and Calcium.

But dont go and start swallowing magnesium pills. Go get some natural foods that have these things. You also dont need much, in fact for something like magnesium you only need 100-400mg a day. You already eat some foods with this stuff, its in nearly everything, you just need to look into what you eat that has it and consume more to see if it helps.

And for the love of god dont overdo it. Over-consumption of minerals can be far more harmful than moderate under-consumption.
>>
Drink sips not gulps. Small sips more often instead of large chugs to down bottles.
>>
>>39265315
Wait a minute. I drink less and still gotta piss often. Can I really tighten my bladder?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.