[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 99

/fraud/ for steroids generally

>freshly shaved scrotum edition

old>>39257371
>>
first 2nd or 3rd for eat my ass
>>
File: 1452316942639.jpg (126KB, 620x945px) Image search: [Google]
1452316942639.jpg
126KB, 620x945px
>>39264804
reposting from last bred with grill for attention

Lads I'm new to all this stuff, I plan to take 250 mg test e e3d but I know I'm going to be out of country for about a week in the middle of my cycle.
How should I plan around it? Would taking an extra dose the day I leave and the day I get back be fine?
>>
does bimbo really look like a dyel while on tren.
>>
>>39264864
>out of country for a week

yeah, just pin your entire week (500mg) the day you'd normally pin 250, you should be fine.

Take some aromasin in a shampoo bottle (liquid) if you need it or pill organizer (if it's a pill, duh) just in case you get any E2 issues due to the larger dose while on vacation; it's what I did
>>
File: maga hat.jpg (102KB, 789x923px) Image search: [Google]
maga hat.jpg
102KB, 789x923px
>>39264744
>family forever
True that. I prefer the term tribe over family.
>>39264753
MAGA neighbor.
>>39264864
One week is nothing. Don't sweat it.
>>
File: 1466400590847.png (805KB, 1499x576px) Image search: [Google]
1466400590847.png
805KB, 1499x576px
>>39264792
>>39264823

>I can't stand having nothing to do
>NEET life is boring as fuck

Hmm, this is interesting. I guess when you're working a normal job (lots of structured time) the grass on the other side of the fence (NEET life) looks way way greener.

But at the same time, it sounds like the sort of structure you're adding to your life is all your own choice. Are you thinking of pursuing a career (i.e., focusing all efforts on one field/pursuit) or just being a sort of renaissance man?

You sound like you are a /biz/ness man - would you recommend someone @ 25 to buy a house now if their plan is to end up in your situation? Or do you think that a housing market crash is imminent?

Seen some posts saying housing is not over-valued right now, but I feel like if the market (which many people say IS overvalued) crashes, then people will want to go into saving mode, which means they won't spend as much money on housing (shifting from current seller's market to a buyer's market).
>>
>>39264889
hold on to your money

the crash will come, sooner rather than later
>>
>>39264913
I should probably buy precious metals and ammo like Cap...
>>
>>39264880
>>39264881
ok thanks guys
>>
>>39264928
>precious metals and ammo

can't recommend it enough, mostly have ammo myself, ammo and liquor

need to invest in silver more
>>
>>39264913
What do you think would be the most valuable resources in a SHTF scenario? Besides clean water and ammo.

Are MREs worthwhile? Or is it better to just have shit that is good for barter (fuel, lighters, backup generators, etc)?
>>
>>39264913
Get your Bane masks and speeches ready, spoils will be enjoyed.
>>
What are the odds of me having bad acne, when i jump on weekly 500mg test e? I had very bad acne when i was 14-18, and had to go on a very high dose accutane dose for 6 months to deal with it. Will this mean i am prone to acne from sterons?
>>
File: IMG_4063.png (165KB, 261x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4063.png
165KB, 261x346px
Since I've getting actual results with my test cycle, been noticing better looking women have been mirin. But I've been dating a good girl, but she's a 5/10 tops. It's getting harder to stay true to her when I can upgrade. Am I bad?
>>
>>39264962

you're just like all the girl sluts that get hated on 24/7 on 4chan
>>
File: 1473878076831.jpg (50KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473878076831.jpg
50KB, 960x960px
>>39264940
Hard to say. Prepping for a scenario like that is the one exception to my general "all or nothing" approach to life

Prep for yourself, not for anyone else. Get what you think you'll need, then double that, and you'll have enough. Obviously as you said clean water and ammo will have the most "value" but different things will be valued differently by different people.

Third to clean water and ammo, I would say food will be most desirable.

>>39264941
>bane masks

already have 4x soviet era gas masks famalam

STALKER IRL WHEN

>>39264952
hard to say but iirc there's at least anecdotal evidence that accutane reduces being prone to acne in the future when used, don't cite me on that though

>>39264962
depends on the 5/10's ideals
>>
>>39264962
I had the same idea, why stay with my girlfriend, when i can easily upgrade to a much hotter one?
Turns out it was a mistake leaving her, i'll never forgive myself for that. You don't know what you have till you lose it.
Just trying to tell you to think it through, looks ain't everything. Good girls are hard to find, there is a reason why the hotties that been mirin you are single, people are tired of their shit.
>>
File: mdK6akH.jpg (10KB, 193x189px) Image search: [Google]
mdK6akH.jpg
10KB, 193x189px
>>39264997
>>
>>39264928
More metal less ammo. You really don't want to get in a gun fight even though it may sound romantic...
>>39264938
>need to invest in silver more
Let me know if you need advice. One of my best friends is a dealer.
>>39264940
Water and food are critical. Fire is important. Learn to make fire and charcoal filters out of old water bottles.
>>39264962
The grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence. Appreciate what you have.
>>
File: tumblr_ntag5dKzq81u8ym2no1_500.jpg (39KB, 412x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntag5dKzq81u8ym2no1_500.jpg
39KB, 412x640px
>>39264889
Hold off til post election to buy real estate. I don't know where you are though, houses where I live are 1.4M-3MUSD. Last house I was living in we ended up selling for 2.4M.

I'd recommend programming honestly, its easy to learn in your spare time, can get 6 figures with relative ease still, and if your willing to suck it up sitting at a chair for likr 4-5 years hoarding money you could easily start your own business or get into house flipping. I do prefer rental properties though as they are always reliable, I like daytrading because it's actually fun for me, until its not lel.

But ya NEET life was hell on earth especially pre cycles. My natty T level bounced between 180-240 and I had 0 interest in existing so I just filled my day with random hobbies to keep from introspective thought, once I started roiding stuff became fun instead of a chore to keep my mind off killing myself.
>>
Am I limiting my muscle growth by still training largely for strength, instead of just doing volume like a mad cunt?
>>
>>39265014
Do you do any other drugs besides roids?
>>
>>39265018
yes.
>>
>>39265018
retard
>>
File: L9YFIX1.jpg (102KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
L9YFIX1.jpg
102KB, 1080x1349px
fugg. I think my VG injection irritated my IT band or leaked subq cause that shit hurts. Either that or its my tren e giving me pip.
>>
>>39265013
>need advice
I didn't post that but I'd be interested.

How much (as a % of savings) should be in silver vs. cash reserves @ bank or invested in stocks in the current climate?

Do you agree with >>39264913 that housing is a bad investment right now?

>Fire is important.

Yeah I read a SHTF infographic a while back where the guy said that lighters were more valuable than metals and even food in some cases. Pretty much the ultimate currency.

What about body armor and shit like that? I know that gun fights aren't romantic but it seems prudent to be ready in case you can't avoid it.
>>
>>39265039
i no u r but wot am i lmao rekt
>>
>>39265023
Coke, essentially daily. Also DMAA because DMAA is the best drug on earth. Other than that no not really, smoke weed maybe like once every 4 months and end up just foam rolling for a few hours.
>>
File: lifting_for_aesthetics.jpg (84KB, 960x633px) Image search: [Google]
lifting_for_aesthetics.jpg
84KB, 960x633px
>>39265002
kekd
>>39265013
drop me an email @ my throwaway, [email protected] and if I have any questions I'll send them your way

should have most of my bases covered, family invests in it a lot and know their shit
>>39265018
yes and no.

if you're training purely for muscle mass and sheer size, you could benefit from increased volume. If you want to continue your strength training (which I would recommend) then just stick with it

>>39265014
>programming

FUCK I tried so badly to get into this, used to work menial IT getting $25/hr at fucking 16, then jut fell out of touch with it

shit's just so goddamn boring, and I never picked up a language well, or at least never knew which one to really get into (that would be most beneficial to my wallet)

>>39265051
>body armor

useful, but also not

you're better off avoiding people at all costs and having supplies for YOURSELF rather than attempting bartering scenarios and risking said gunfight scenario, of course you'll want options to defend yourself, but body armor when you're already carrying around as much as you can in food, water, living supplies, etc is taxing and cumbersome

>>39265060
>get baked and foam roll

if I still smoked this wouldn't be a bad idea tbqh
>>
>>39265057
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTDapcklnV8&index=13&list=PL_PdXfTvxOF0ZXIy3hlVGmo0GeMdRDEz1
>>
>>39265082
>getting $25/hr at fucking 16
lol what how?
>>
>>39265091
worked IT for a large school district in the area, had an in from a family member

mind you this is the same school district that pays an elementary librarian $115k/yr
>>
>>39265018
No. I like a 531 style program for strength but there is also a ton of volume if you do it right.
>>39265037
>>39265039
Great posts faggots
>>39265051
>How much (as a % of savings) should be in silver vs. cash reserves @ bank or invested in stocks in the current climate?
I hold almost zero cash because money is just a tool to be used to accomplish goals or invest in the future. I buy as much silver as I can afford after all my bills are paid and other critical things are covered.
DO NOT buy a house right now. The market is very uncertain right now. It might be safe to buy now, it might not. Better safe than sorry. When it is time to buy a home it will literally be smacking you in the face. Think 2008-2009 housing market. If you had the money to buy property then and you didn't you fucked up hard. Keep it simple stupid (KISS) and just zig when everyone else zags.
Body armor is probably the last thing I would buy. You are right about lighters kinda. You should stockpile them but they are not gold. Once you get a good fire going at home base it will never go out so it's not like you are constantly lighting fires.
>>39265060
Never done coke. I do like DMAA though. You do both at once? How are you not wired and shakey as fuck?
>>
File: 1477281065574.jpg (809KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477281065574.jpg
809KB, 640x960px
>>39265014
>Hold off til post election to buy real estate. I don't know where you are though

Yeah, post election is pretty much what I was thinking. I feel like the powers that be will sow intense pessimism in investors (when Trump wins) on a much larger scale than they did following Brexit. Interest rates from the Fed will "coincidentally" rise with a Trump victory, I'm pretty sure.

I live in Phoenix, AZ, where there are tons of 3bed/2bath houses for 220-300k. There are also houses in the range you mentioned but I wouldn't want to be paying a mortgage/renting them.

>if your willing to suck it up sitting at a chair for likr 4-5 years hoarding money you could easily start your own business or get into house flipping

Yeah this is my plan, but 2 years into it, damn, it really drains your soul. It doesn't help that:

>My natty T level bounced between 180-240 and I had 0 interest in existing so I just filled my day with random hobbies to keep from introspective thought, once I started roiding stuff became fun instead of a chore to keep my mind off killing myself.

Describes my life/mindset (minus the hobbies) to a T. Natty levels bouncing between 275-350. 1 week away from knowing whether I've got a script or whether it's time to order UGL. I've felt for so long that a short life would be such a beautiful thing because it would end this "merely existing" thing I've got going on. I'm too averse to violence to kill myself normally. I do feel like on low test I am able to create really strong "reasons" why being miserable is acceptable. It wasn't always like this. I used to feel like being miserable was a stupid excuse and that happiness was the totally normal "default" that people removed themselves from either on purpose (for attention) or out of an unconscious desire to be edgy.

I hope that life becomes fun for me too... I feel like maybe I should hold off on any major life decisions until 6 months into my cruise.

>Coke and DMAA
Darknet bought with BTC I assume?
>>
>>39265107
live in northern europe and dad work an office job at one of the largest car manufacturers. He works about 70 hours a week and get 59k in freedom currency
>>
Not looking forward to 23g needle after starting with a 25g
>>
>>39265082
>body armor when you're already carrying around as much as you can in food, water, living supplies, etc is taxing and cumbersome

>>39265120
>Body armor is probably the last thing I would buy.

Thanks for the advice guys. I live in a neighborhood with pretty civilized people, but whenever I think about SHTF I feel like it will bring the crazy out of people. That being said, the people I've met out at the range seem to be among the more civilized, peaceful people I've met.

>>39265120
>When it is time to buy a home it will literally be smacking you in the face. Think 2008-2009 housing market. If you had the money to buy property then and you didn't you fucked up hard. Keep it simple stupid (KISS) and just zig when everyone else zags.
Thanks, I needed this reality check. I get swayed by overconfident coworkers who are buying up property just because they can and then rub their marginally increasing property values in my face. I'm going to start getting out of stocks this week and start buying silver.

Only problem is I'm down on some pharma stocks that have catalysts in the spring. Selling them now would be a huge loss and I'm not sure how much they'd fall due to political turmoil (seems unlikely that people are going to stop being sick or funding drug research). Though small cap pharma does require low interest rates to meet earnings, I feel.
>>
File: yup.jpg (2KB, 125x112px) Image search: [Google]
yup.jpg
2KB, 125x112px
>>39265186
>mfw pin with 21g
>mfw it takes so long to load it up.
>>
>>39265199
if you buy body armor then make sure you go after the ballistic plates only option, its the most you'll ever need since your most likely going to be rucking from 20-40 miles per day to get from one location to another while wearing at most 70lbs worth of food/ammo and water depending upon your daily consumption
>>
>>39265120
Done DMAA/coke/meth/jack3d all at once at gym.

>Never done coke. I do like DMAA though. You do both at once? How are you not wired and shakey as fuck?
Only caffeine makes me feel twichy and anxious. I sleep np on coke/dmaa.

>Darknet bought with BTC I assume?
No, I bought a bunch of DMAA in bulk back when various sites had it legally. You can still buy it. Coke I get from the guy I play sports with, sometimes people at gym give me some to try also cuz I know them.

I actually bought roids and sat on them for a year before my first cycle. Didnt finally try em until I saw my step brother die after turning his life around and getting married, only to die less than 2 years later. Was kind of a fuckit, there is an actual possibility I die tomorrow or otw from funeral anyway, I've researched roids and they aren't that bad when done properly so screw it man up quit bein low T bitch second/third/quad guessing everything rendering yourself stuck in place.
>>
>>39265186
I prefer 23g. 25g takes too long to inject. That being said I am currently using 23g to draw and 25g to pin.
>>39265199
>whenever I think about SHTF I feel like it will bring the crazy out of people.
Yes but they won't have rifles. Arm yourself. Practice shooting. Know your weapon system in and out.
>I get swayed by overconfident coworkers who are buying up property just because they can and then rub their marginally increasing property values in my face.
They are sheep who just want to one up their neighbors. FUCK that shit.
Be a wolf. Stalk and plan and strike when the time is BLATANTLY obvious. Sheep are not your friends.
What stocks are you holding? What are the symbols.
>>
Hey guys, currently running on a cruise of 400 test e/week was going to add in 400 mast 400 tren (Prop and ace) into the mix for a short blast no issue with running a longer ester test with short esters is there?
>>
>>39265331
>cruise
>400 teste/wk

you do realize a cruise means to bring yourself within normal physionlogocal levels of testosterone, right anon?
>>
File: Ew5G7OL.jpg (167KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
Ew5G7OL.jpg
167KB, 1024x685px
>>39265331
thats a high cruise, also I would do 200 tren instead. I'm never running equal test/tren again not fuckin worth imo.
>>
>>39264990
that get hated on by loser estrogen numale betas
>>
>>39265290
>What stocks are you holding? What are the symbols.

IMNP
>Drug company that makes Bmab, hopefully an effective treatment for ulcerative colitis (huge market, especially compared to current market cap) and other inflammatory diseases. Phase II trial results to be posted in spring.
>Bmab has already been shown to be an effective eotaxin-1 inhibitor, which has a correlative effect with disease severity for colitis.

PTX
>Drug company with opiate and sleeping formulations that are promising, although the real draw here is the possibility of a buyout (and it seems likely, since there was some news of debt restructuring and changes in management).
>more info: http://seekingalpha.com/article/3979465-speculating-pernix-therapeutics
>This article was written before a 1:10 reverse split.
>>
File: tumblr_nlgu2fW4Qi1tp49oqo1_500.jpg (37KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlgu2fW4Qi1tp49oqo1_500.jpg
37KB, 500x750px
I just realized I am 100% on the girls I meet from tinder wanting to date/fuck/love me and have not been stood up once or had someone not interested in meeting again.

Feels pretty good m8. Here I was assuming I was classico 4chan autism.
>>
>>39265385
yeh haha but my blood work is fine at 400, been blasting and cruising now with cruises between 300-400 for 3 years now
>>39265404
yeh I've heard lots of people say this but ive never had an issue running tren equal to or higher than test, guess im just lucky in that sense.
so guessing from the general consensus that it wont effect results to run long esters with short?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (72KB, 1535x690px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
72KB, 1535x690px
>>39265331
This is a 150 test 25mg Ibutamoren cruise. 400 is not a cruise.
>>39265385
I emailed you.
>>39265457
Cool I will look at them tomorrow and get back to you. Way to drunk and high to research companies right now.
>>
>>39265463
what do they do about your height

my retard ass friend has a tinder but he is 5'6 and i am telling him that he is gonna wanna kill himself after they meet in real life and see that he is a fucking midget

i am 5'9 and am not even bothering, imo the tinder slut type = 6'0+ only
>>
>>39265488
>i am telling him that he is gonna wanna kill himself after they meet in real life and see that he is a fucking midget
kys, you are the fucking worst
>>
File: 1477863413611.jpg (110KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477863413611.jpg
110KB, 960x960px
>>39265488
Already said i'm 5'9 it has literally never even been mentioned and in the past month i've hooked up with girls from 4'10 to 6'1. If there is ANY difference between them it's that the very short ones are self conscious about being short, and the very tall ones are self conscious about being tall, but not a single one has mentioned my height being a factor. My height doesn't seem to matter and I spend most days on campus walking around campus full of female swedish students who are all 6ftish.
>>
>>39265482
saved contact for future reference, thx bby

>>39265457
>IMNP

ayyyyyyyyyy whaddup breh
>>
File: 1472501775763.jpg (85KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472501775763.jpg
85KB, 639x480px
>>39265482
>Ibutamoren
Any insulin resistance (i.e., decreased sensitivity) issues while on the MK?

>Way to drunk and high to research companies right now.

Fair enough. I got in a bit too early but my current losses aren't so bad that I would be resistant to selling. I feel like the expectation of favorable catalysts isn't unreasonable though. I basically learned all my trading strategy from /biz/ which is a bit stupid. But it gave me pretty good gains on CPXX, which was an opportunity where I should have poured as much money as I could into it.

>>39265463
>I am 100% on the girls
What did you mean by this?

>>39265290
>Practice shooting. Know your weapon system in and out.
I'm all set in that department. Built my AR from parts, and have been maintaining it pretty regularly. Now that it's colder I hope I can go to the outdoor range more often.

I do need a sling though.

>>39265262
>quit bein low T bitch second/third/quad guessing everything rendering yourself stuck in place.
Oh shit, this. I feel like low test introspection gives you the ability to get a really really good understanding of why you have the problems you have, but none of the motivation/balls to get yourself out of those problems.

I guess that's how I'd describe /r9k/ in a single sentence.

>>39265242
>go after the ballistic plates only option
Thank you, will keep that in mind, though I'm less inclined to be getting that after all the posts here.

>>39265290
>Sheep are not your friends.
This is so motivating in a weird way, thank you. It can get tiring to always appear to be a "contrarian" in your friends/family circle, feel like it's better to just give in. But that's a recipe for disaster.

>>39265488
>i am telling him that he is gonna wanna kill himself after they meet in real life and see that he is a fucking midget

You suck. Manlet-shaming manlet.
W E W
>>
File: sneering.gif (147KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
sneering.gif
147KB, 480x270px
>>39265488

> am telling him that he is gonna wanna kill himself after they meet in real life and see that he is a fucking midget

>people will respond to this bait seriously

>>39265502

Cmon it's 2016 dude
>>
>>39265566
>ayyyyyyyyyy whaddup breh
Check'd. You in this dumpster fire too?

Lol I feel like the recent dip was just people panicking that the Bmab trial results won't be posted until spring (I think before it was expected that this would be posted by the end of November).
>>
>>39264869
I'll let you be the judge: >>39261309
>>
>>39264804
How do you shave your scrotum?

I'm going to get my balls sucked on Friday
>>
>>39265629
with a razor
>>
File: disgusting.gif (2MB, 280x296px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.gif
2MB, 280x296px
>>39265607
oh fuck.
>>
File: o6jucp.jpg (36KB, 659x533px) Image search: [Google]
o6jucp.jpg
36KB, 659x533px
>>39265570
>What did you mean by this?
I... explained it....
There is not a single girl I have met up with that didn't go well. I have never experienced this whole awkward meet up followed up by being ignored scenario that others talk about.

>Oh shit, this. I feel like low test introspection gives you the ability to get a really really good understanding of why you have the problems

I am of the belief that too much introspection leads to nothing but damaging thoughts, but that may just be the case for me. It was very easy to convince myself of the inherent ugliness of my existence and that I should erase my shame by virtue of dying. It's also hard to find any semblance of happiness when you spend all day questioning your various failings. It's just a never ending r9k loop that doesn't do shit for anyone.
>>
>>39265654
Do you like

Stretch your ball skin tight?

Or how
>>
File: 1471967169599.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1471967169599.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>39265590
it pretty much was, I didn't buy until this most recent dip myself

usually can't stand to fuck with stocks, especially with the market being /pureshit/ right now, but these cheap ones are fun to play around and speculate with when I have an extra grand or two to throw at them

>tfw "made" $1.8mil on returns in high school with a buddy

we had a mock two months of trading in a finance class, where we invested hypothetical $10,000. Had a competition within the class on who could garner the highest return

we had 1.8mil in return, second place had $75

I was seriously depressed for like a week over the fact that if I had just taken 1/8 of my college fund and invested it for real I'd be fucking set

>>39265629
never with a true razor blade, I use an electric trimmer and ever so carefully trim away until it's closely sheared
>>
>>39265482
>Ibutamoren
hehe

I see what you're doing there
>>
>>39265502
Lol

For me 5'9 isn't like kill yourself territory since I am taller slightly than most girls here

But 5'6 is like the height of a little kid
>>
>>39265677
I'm scared of my scrotum getting caught in the teeth tho ;-;
>>
>>39265570
>Any insulin resistance
No and any time I encounter insulin issues I can always just do keto.
>This is so motivating
Good.
>>39265699
Praise Kek ;)
>>
File: 1460596367128.jpg (33KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1460596367128.jpg
33KB, 633x758px
>raw vendor contacts me about trestolone being back in stock
>$56/g

FUCK why does this shit have to be so goddamn expensive even raw
>>
>>39265752
Sell me trestmastolone pliz.

Also i'm waiting for my cat outfits and tiny thongs/panties.
>>
>>39265675
yes grab balls then slide razor across, grab other part and repeat
>>
File: 1477105535330.jpg (41KB, 551x851px) Image search: [Google]
1477105535330.jpg
41KB, 551x851px
I share a thread where people inject bathtub chemicals into their ass yet don't even know how to shave their balls. I feel like... this shouldn't be so.
>>
File: 1454479225915.jpg (135KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1454479225915.jpg
135KB, 500x650px
>>39265850
>inject bathtub chemicals

one day ill be making my raws from wild yam like the mexicans do
>>
>>39265850
Why would I shave my balls? Just use electric trimmer and make sure shit isn't too wild and you're gtg

Looks better trimmed than shaved imo
>>
>>39265865
Wild yams have estrogen compounds you ninny
>>
>>39265905
I like my balls being smooth, ass too. I keep everything else trim. Smooth ass is just too good for poopin.
>>
>>39265918
so does soy but they still manage to derive DHEA from it, they do the same with wild yam and just syntheses it down to testosterone
>>
>>39265942
>Smooth ass is just too good for poopin.
LMAO, do you have a super hairy ass or just average or no hair at all really?
>>
>>39265997
I spend all day eating trash to get to 4700 calories.
I have 0 bodyhair whatsoever even after 4-5 cycles, but ya ass kinda hairy for some reason. I just like clean poops.
>>
So you guys think my bloodwork (besides test/lh/fsh and shit like that obviously) will come back normal after cruising on 250 test for a few months? Or will I get elevated RBC/hematocrit?
>>
>>39265997
Not him but 90% of the hair on my body is within 2in of my asshole

It's annoying
>>
>>39266015
Holy fuck dude cruise at physiological levels or pct the fuck off, you could literally have cancer
>>
>>39266018
>>39266013
>>39265997
pooping with a smooth ass is GOAT
>>
>>39266030
just gonna do the max amount that will let me have in range RBC/hematocrit and shit

and i would rather fucking kill myself than PCT, I had low test to begin with too
>>
My mk677 is about to be delivered so I won't need you're guys thoughts anymore
>>
File: liz.png (726KB, 1366x532px) Image search: [Google]
liz.png
726KB, 1366x532px
>it's a lets fap to liz kinda night

god I love my weekly ritual

>>39266055
kek
>>
>>39266034
I just do a paltry wipe and then use my shower head as a bidet

Wanna get one of those Japanese toilets
>>
>>39266064
Man, i haven't fapped in weeks. Stopped doing it cuz girls were getttin sad/mad I wasn't gettin off with their vagina. I was too used to beatin my dick with vicegrips and sandpaper.
>>
>>39266064
Who
>>
>>39266076
liz_103
>>
>>39266074
I just do it once a week

I don't usually bother with just finding women to fuck unless I'm blasting and can't handle the sex drive

why put effort in to fucking something that's only going to become emotionally attached and fuck me over in the long run, when I can achieve the same end goal with my hand in 20 fucking minutes
>>
>>39266055
How much did you order and what did you pay?
>>39266074
>I was too used to beatin my dick with vicegrips and sandpaper.
>Tfw you have to slam your cock in a car door repeatedly just to bust a nut.
>>39266104
Do you not have a gf anymore?
>>
>>39266074
Tell them to step up their game

Or alternatively just peg you you closeted faggot
>>
File: czech_em.jpg (65KB, 526x416px) Image search: [Google]
czech_em.jpg
65KB, 526x416px
>>39266116
slave was getting too emotionally attached, so I cut her off

gf was just eh, the relationship kinda ran its course and I knew that, so I ended it with her, she was pretty distraught about that but got over it quickly enough

currently qtczgf is living in czech repub, moving to the US for 2 years in ~1mo and she's great

>pic related
>>
how long till i feel the 677
>>
>>39266104

Tbh man most of the when I fap I use it as a sleep aid.

Knocks me the fuck out, probably healthier and it's cheaper than ambien or something
>>
>>39266116
Ordered 1000mg and it was less then 100$
>>
>>39266225
I would also like to know this
>>
>>39266273
i got 1g for $60 in powder form
>>
File: 1477539962283.jpg (278KB, 1000x644px) Image search: [Google]
1477539962283.jpg
278KB, 1000x644px
>>39266133
>Or alternatively just peg you you closeted faggot

This has actually come up :)

I don't really care though sex is pretty boring for me, I lose interest once the dick actually gets inside. Bein ESTP's lil whore is legit only time i've been excited for sex.
>>
>>39266281
Ayyy nice I know where you got that
>>
>>39266321
oib.cri?

ive been on it for a couple days and havent noticed much. when do i feel it nigga? im on about 25-40mg its hard to measure out kek
>>
>>39266332
someone got pozzed cause i linked the real thing btw so thats why i scrambled it
>>
>>39266332
plz resbond i feel like i just spent 60 dollars on colored flower
>>
>>39266332
Maybe you got bunk
>>
>>39266393
plz no

it certainly tastes real
>>
>>39266405
I got bunk before but it's part of the risk I guss
>>
>>39266432
is irc.bio bunk shit?
>>
Finished upper body day

Eating some chipotle and listening to madlib while rolling a quick joint

Life good
https://youtu.be/Q3Y4SBxTiuk
>>
>>39266434
Don't know never tried it, so don't lose hope
>>
>>39266454
everywhere i read people say its not so idk my nig

they have an a e s t h e t i c website
>>
>>39266461
can someone pls tell me i didnt spend 60 dollars on ground up aspirin
>>
File: 1475199811895.jpg (82KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475199811895.jpg
82KB, 1080x1080px
>>39266489
kek
>>
File: tips camo cap.jpg (22KB, 576x469px) Image search: [Google]
tips camo cap.jpg
22KB, 576x469px
>>39266438
>nog tunes and the devils lettuce
yuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ByXWE4vXRw
>>
>>39266489
Stop asking, I heard they are legit, and if not just get over it or attempt a refund, their customer service is supposedly good
>>
>>39266563
ok thanks nig
>>
>>39266225
>>39266277
You should feel it within 20 minutes. Intense nearly uncontrollable hunger is what you are looking for.
>>39266393
>>39266405
>>39266432
>>39266434
>>39266489
Sellers should be open and honest about what they sell. Any vendor worth half a shit will test their products independently and will gladly post the test results. Ebay is a great source.
>>
>>39266581
ok

since i got powder i just measure out ~25mg and take that or do i need to account for any impurities?
>>
>>39266581
The source in question does post test results, and is eBay actually reliable?
>>
>>39266596
You can just take it, assuming it's pure.
>>39266607
It doesn't matter where you buy as long as the seller has their own independent tests. Ebay is generally the cheapest source for anything.
>>
File: tumblr_o6o4falEWG1v7t4zdo1_500.jpg (74KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6o4falEWG1v7t4zdo1_500.jpg
74KB, 500x578px
>>39265716
It will and that shit hurts. I just use a normal disposable razor for my balls and a safety razor on/around my shaft. Never had any scrotum cuts, I don't know how people use trimmer on their balls though that shits scary.

>>39266064
Didn't she fuck her dog or something?
>>
>>39266665
>fuck her dog

not sure tbqh
>>
File: 1477479130311.jpg (79KB, 850x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477479130311.jpg
79KB, 850x960px
>>39266539
>Implying there's anything wrong with cannabis

And if madlib is nog I dont wanna be white.
>>
File: 1475800291224.png (475KB, 842x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1475800291224.png
475KB, 842x1128px
>>39266672
Is getting acne at the end of month 2 just unavoidable or am I fucking up my AI? It's always 0 acne and then last 3-4 weeks I start gettin the chest/shoulder acne. It's not bad but shit kind of annoying.
>>
File: Oso1WPi.jpg (3MB, 4000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
Oso1WPi.jpg
3MB, 4000x2667px
>>39266672
Actually I think it may have just been a dog dildo but she does sell her shit and breast milk. Muh female privilege.
>>
>>39266720
awww
>>
>>39266720
that is one fukken cute doggo

saved

has your pinning schedule changed at all? If I have to miss a day due to travel or pin early due to travel I break out a little bit

get some anti dandruff shampoo and a loofa for the shower, use it as a body scrub, works great

>>39266721
>muh female privilege
if I could sell literal feces and breast milk I would never leave my bedroom desu
>>
>>39266762
>that is one fukken cute doggo

thats how he lures you in
>>
>>39266762
>has your pinning schedule changed at all?

I always start out strong doin every 3.5 days, then changes to every 4 or 5 days that's prolly why. past few weeks i've been injecting every 5 days our of sheer forgetfulness. This is whats fuckin me then rite?
>>
File: 1469773432953.jpg (45KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
1469773432953.jpg
45KB, 500x489px
>>39266778
almost certainly

pin consistently to maintain stable blood levels, and you'll notice sides will be nonexistent
>>
File: 1475434842073.jpg (114KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1475434842073.jpg
114KB, 1024x768px
>>39266799
Yea... midterms and flu been distracting me. Keep feelin my nips later so ya fuck this unstable blood level shit I ain't entertaining no gyno chances.
>>
File: 1477786004997.gif (2MB, 414x236px) Image search: [Google]
1477786004997.gif
2MB, 414x236px
This first blast is kinda underwhelming.

Strength is going up but not that quickly at all, not recovering 'overnight' like a lot of people claim. Only real difference is my volume tolerance is a bit higher.

It's not bunk either with the amount of asin Im taking. Plus that 10lb gain eating at maintenance. Week 6 too.

What the fuck guys I thought it was supposed to be night and day difference.
>>
ahaha this girlie is so mad!

Last night she's saying we're done. Today she's texted me unrelentingly, I haven't replied once. She apparently heard I have a committed mistress with rules, but that's only a half truth. Haven't committed to the idea yet, we're still just talking. No rules.
>>
Any of you guys ever try injectable pre? Looking at one that has 25mg Tren no ester 25mg test no ester 25mg anadrol and 25mg dbol.
>>
>>39266924
Why are you being so mean to this girl. This is HER scene. And you invade it, and steal mistresses right in front of her?

And now youre being so immature as to ignore her texts?

Such an asshole move bimbo
>>
>>39266980
Right?

I seriously have no clue what's up.
>>
File: PMF-00014-2.jpg (242KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
PMF-00014-2.jpg
242KB, 1600x1600px
FUCKING LORD ALMIGHTY, first time i've snorted DMAA in over a year cuz I was using the primaforce caps. I forgot how fucking painful this was.
>>
>>39266965
>Ultimate preworkout blend 151.5mg/ml 10ml vial. Testosterone base no ester 100mg, Trenbolone base no ester 50mg, Mtren 1000mcg, and Cheque Drop 500mcg.

this one would be fun
>>
File: 1352842004361.jpg (27KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
1352842004361.jpg
27KB, 500x747px
>tfw your nog music timing is off

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mY7LNwTGRQ
>>
>>39266997
I saw that too. Scared of mtren killing my liver
>>
File: 1477088366426.png (361KB, 479x597px) Image search: [Google]
1477088366426.png
361KB, 479x597px
>>39267000
Your mush mouth flow makes me happy.
>>
>>39266995
painful like inside your nose?
>>
>>39267010
Haha, trying to speed up and get it more clear, progressively going with faster artists.
>>
What the fuck?

Since when is /fit/ a red board?
>>
>>39267020
Addendum: phlegm sucks as far as singing, I've always got phlegm and nasal drip since I moved to this region.
>>
>>39267051
>nasal drip

does it make you nauseous?

fucking sucks my nigga
>>
>>39267087
Perhaps the wrong term, meant a runny nose.
>>
File: 1474575798820.jpg (55KB, 970x514px) Image search: [Google]
1474575798820.jpg
55KB, 970x514px
>>39266837
Someone comment on this. What the fuck I thought I was supposed to be superman

250mg/e3d
>>
>>39267098
Dunno nigga it was subtle for me every time. I just had a better overall level of happiness mixed in with hunger and gains.
>>
File: AvertYourEyes.jpg (150KB, 407x640px) Image search: [Google]
AvertYourEyes.jpg
150KB, 407x640px
>>39267124
Kinda disappointed. I have a lot of test laying around for Blast n Cruise (my goals are lofty, cycling a bunch of times would be pointless), so would upping the dose do shit or what?

Or do I need to order some orals or supplementary injectables?

>Pic related, my goal body
>>
>>39267152
FUCKING MIRIN THOSE STINGRAY LATS GOT DAYUM THAT MOTHER FUCKER CAN DO LIKE 15 FULL FORM PULLUPS

IMAGINE HIS SHAPE IN A SHIRT LOOKING LIKE A GOD DAMN UPSIDE DOWN ROAD CONE. TOTAL V
>>
look at this shit

2 people in 1. only guy who can wear a belly shirt to dopplegang britney spears or some titty hanging out gay parade shit to dopplegang pre-subway pre-kid jared from subway.
>>
File: WHATTHEFUYCK.png (632KB, 813x640px) Image search: [Google]
WHATTHEFUYCK.png
632KB, 813x640px
>>39267197
I didn't forget the image. Blame hiroshimoot
>>
>>39267152
Just do real drugs if you want a high jesus christ. What are you even roiding for?
>>
post a picture of a girl you find attractive.
>>
File: Konstantin-Konstantinovs.jpg (59KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Konstantin-Konstantinovs.jpg
59KB, 620x349px
>>39267229
I want to be a fucking crazy monster in the gym/life bro

But this is so far only a mild boost over natty.
>>
>>39267249
Looks like Jerry desu
>>
File: 1471065030753.jpg (100KB, 764x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471065030753.jpg
100KB, 764x960px
>>39267248
Raptor girl is my waifu
>>
>>39267252
>>39267249
holy fuck you're right

how haven't I seen this before
>>
File: 1477336952593.jpg (2MB, 1450x2558px) Image search: [Google]
1477336952593.jpg
2MB, 1450x2558px
>>39267248
>post a picture of a girl you find attractive.

>hehehehe.
>>
>>39267273
Ye ye
>>
File: 1475618728425.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1475618728425.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>39267252
His core is so huge it makes him look smaller in photos. He's actually just a fucking monster.

Jerry isn't on that level.

Now please give input on this situation. Do I add more test, add an oral, add another injectable, or just chill out and things will pick up even more if I wait?
>>
File: 1477340151568.jpg (352KB, 1443x1443px) Image search: [Google]
1477340151568.jpg
352KB, 1443x1443px
>>39267248
>>
>>39267249
Does this guy still make videos of him lifting to rammstein?
>>
File: 1477612627807.jpg (101KB, 750x742px) Image search: [Google]
1477612627807.jpg
101KB, 750x742px
>>39267248
>>
File: hair.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hair.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>>39267286
>tfw have literally the exact same body hair pattern as jerrberr
>>
>>39267302
Like this?

https://youtu.be/vGeRjiCd_sk
>>
>>39267351
God that looks gross dude
>>
>>39265404
Melancholy you have the best ginger taste on this board out of everyone else. Bless you dude.
>>
File: B6dLkJx.gif (401KB, 245x186px) Image search: [Google]
B6dLkJx.gif
401KB, 245x186px
>>39267249
>>39267252
>>39267273
>Looks like Jerry desu

oh my god it's perfect

my goal's somewhere between kk, rubish, and duffin

>>39267286

chill your tits, keep eating and training right
>>
>>39267351
>>39267286
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSXx_A5bhXA
>>
File: 1470712849400.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470712849400.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
>>39267372
Even when I was a low T little fuckboi who forgot how his dick worked I still liked lookin at pretty girls senpai. Even I wasn't working on a midterm right now i'd go out of my way to scour my pc for my pretty girl folder.
>>
File: 1470846129937.jpg (70KB, 352x515px) Image search: [Google]
1470846129937.jpg
70KB, 352x515px
>>39267366
>>39267376

its trimmed now kek

decided to try>>39267373 "suggestion" on trimming it with a 3 guard

looks nice and homosexual now
>>
File: jTwnOKM.jpg (478KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
jTwnOKM.jpg
478KB, 1280x1920px
>>39267372
>>39267385
>Melancholy you have the best ginger taste on this board out of everyone else. Bless you dude.

please, if notop isn't busy doing god knows what that I'm probably better off not knowing, he'd testify to my usually low-key redhead fetish

>>39267410

it's a balance between not going full homo shaving everything and having a built-in sweater year round
>>
>>39267373
>Duffin
Lmao fucking huge gut manlet gtfo

>Chill
I want to be deadlifting 700 YESTERDAY this isn't good enough! Fuck it though I'll give it till 10-12 weeks in before adjusting
>>
>>39267358
No, the video where he does a popper or whatever before going out and wrecking a deadlift.
>>
File: 1413829309310.png (183KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1413829309310.png
183KB, 500x500px
>>39267432
I wish genuine redheads didn't so often look like they have aged beyond their years skinwise.
>>
File: m3r2gA1.jpg (80KB, 1278x799px) Image search: [Google]
m3r2gA1.jpg
80KB, 1278x799px
>>39267433
>Lmao fucking huge gut manlet gtfo

huge gut manlet that's the lightest person to ever pull over a grand for almost a triple, maybe
>>
File: 1477754551566.jpg (8KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1477754551566.jpg
8KB, 240x180px
>>39267452

I'd have a beer with duffin, seems like a cool dude to just sit and have a convo with

>it would be a duff

>>39267432
>built-in sweater

it's fucking grand, really. Do you do anything with arms/legs? I don't myself, chest is the only thing that looks truly unruly
>>
>>39267443
I just found out youtube muted the video.

Fucking livid.
>>
File: BillKazBack.jpg (20KB, 213x347px) Image search: [Google]
BillKazBack.jpg
20KB, 213x347px
>>39267452
Dude's got monkey arms, practically locks out at knees, and then sumos as wide as possible to further reduce rom.

He's strong but but really as strong as the numbers might suggest
>>
You fags got me building a redhead folder instead of shitposting about malthusian views on my midterm. I got less than 4 hrs to finish this shit aghahghaghagha
>>
>>39267467
I found it on an obscure as fuck virus looking website
http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/2b92033df4d2e208706d/konstantinovs-955kg-raw-total
>>
File: tumblr_nyecgtcQEK1r888xpo1_1280.jpg (82KB, 960x937px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyecgtcQEK1r888xpo1_1280.jpg
82KB, 960x937px
>>39267463
>I'd have a beer with duffin, seems like a cool dude to just sit and have a convo with

he also seems like kind of a nutter butter but not in like a malicious way, just every once in a while I'll be watching one of his vids and his nonverbals combined with the way he talks will set off some minor alarm bells in the back of my head

>it's fucking grand, really. Do you do anything with arms/legs? I don't myself, chest is the only thing that looks truly unruly

nah nothing too overgrown to really bother, plus keeping the leg hair probably helps dudes contain their raging jealousy over my calves

>>39267468

so you're arguing that he's taking too much advantage of his natural leverages, ie the literal embodiment of powerlifting?

I mean maybe when pete cracks it we can talk since he's still training for meets vs focusing solely on pulling, but a grand is a grand is a grand no matter how you slice it
>>
File: 1465286902614.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1465286902614.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>39267489
>530 close grip bp

Holy shit

>>39267533
Im saying Im not as impressed.

>Taking advantage of short ROMs
Yeah, that's literally everything shit about powerlifting. Those weird open squat stances so you just barely hit parallel, giant contortionist arches, and sumo with you feet so wide people smash their toes if the bar gets lowered crooked.

Strongman shit is a lot better, even with the bullshit swiftman stuff.
>>
>>39267596
kek that webm i dont even increase the wheight if i feel like i need to bow my back out to make it easier on myself
>>
File: GsTC1aB.gif (833KB, 167x167px) Image search: [Google]
GsTC1aB.gif
833KB, 167x167px
>>39267596
>Holy shit

yeah I had completely forgot how narrow kk benches, jesus fucking christ he's got like 4-6 inches on my wingspan and I bench ring fingers on the knurling rings

>Yeah, that's literally everything shit about powerlifting. Those weird open squat stances so you just barely hit parallel, giant contortionist arches, and sumo with you feet so wide people smash their toes if the bar gets lowered crooked.

welcome to the biggest point of contention in powerlifting after gear vs raw with wraps vs...

there's blatantly stupid shit like that webm, but trying to shit on somebody that's a lot further into the grey area is kinda retarded

>Strongman shit is a lot better, even with the bullshit swiftman stuff.

how the fuck is it a lot better when that relies even more on bullshit leverages and monkeyfucking a lift up however you physically can, you're getting further and further away from pure technical lifts than any pl leverage/form argument you could ever make
>>
>>39267596
Strongman is the shit.
>>
>>39267699
>monkeyfucking a lift up however you physically can
This is why I like it. No fucking around, get shit from point a to point b.

>Form and leverages
I just don't like it when people deliberately shorten rom just for the sake of shortening rom. Cheapens the lift.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1476603680881.jpg (108KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476603680881.jpg
108KB, 1080x1080px
>>39267248
>>
>>39267734
How many times have you jacked off to this Chick's fb photos?
>>
>>39267743
To that specific image? Maybe like 8 or 9. To her in the entire time I've known her? I couldn't count.
>>
File: anna-karina-47.jpg (192KB, 495x500px) Image search: [Google]
anna-karina-47.jpg
192KB, 495x500px
>>39267248
>>
File: 1477695446369.jpg (27KB, 399x532px) Image search: [Google]
1477695446369.jpg
27KB, 399x532px
>>39267248
>>
>>39267764
Dude not to be mean but she looks beat af
>>
File: FB_IMG_1477810510204.jpg (34KB, 445x629px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1477810510204.jpg
34KB, 445x629px
More white qts
>>
File: 1331181987796.jpg (19KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
1331181987796.jpg
19KB, 299x288px
>>39267764
Why is she crying
>>
File: 1471556311257.png (439KB, 444x650px) Image search: [Google]
1471556311257.png
439KB, 444x650px
>>39267248
h
>>
File: current.webm (202KB, 294x366px) Image search: [Google]
current.webm
202KB, 294x366px
>>39267775
>>39267794

I just like her in Vivre Sa Vie

>>39267792
>>
File: 1357138389679.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1357138389679.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>39267248
>>
File: tumblr_no4anuYO7I1tb6vkvo1_1280.jpg (431KB, 780x1170px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no4anuYO7I1tb6vkvo1_1280.jpg
431KB, 780x1170px
>>39267248
>>
File: perfect gf.png (1MB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
perfect gf.png
1MB, 720x960px
>>39267832
trash but would fug
>>
>>39267799
thids isnt a girl btw
>>
>>39267841
Only requirement is attractive

Shes a perfect slampig would slam her anytime/10
>>
>>39267874
shes not a pure anime waifu though
>>
>>39265667
>I am of the belief that too much introspection leads to nothing but damaging thoughts, but that may just be the case for me. It was very easy to convince myself of the inherent ugliness of my existence and that I should erase my shame by virtue of dying. It's also hard to find any semblance of happiness when you spend all day questioning your various failings. It's just a never ending r9k loop that doesn't do shit for anyone.
how do i stop this?
>>
>>39267895
take a leap of faith and do something with your life

just throw all you have at something and if you're ready to make it, you will
>>
File: prayer-brain-active-01.gif (20KB, 380x307px) Image search: [Google]
prayer-brain-active-01.gif
20KB, 380x307px
>>39267895
Meditation
>>
>>39267248
>>
File: IMG_20161031_001906.jpg (407KB, 1776x3336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161031_001906.jpg
407KB, 1776x3336px
Bathroom spider has kicked it up even further

Hard to see in the pic but that's a wolf spider like 2x it's size
>>
File: tumblr_o2c11uJeKM1tkfom8o1_1280.jpg (517KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2c11uJeKM1tkfom8o1_1280.jpg
517KB, 1280x1920px
>>39268013
BAN THIS MAN
>>
>>39268013
how the fuck do you live in a house with bugs like that
>>
File: 1408340379171.gif (955KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1408340379171.gif
955KB, 360x360px
>>39268013
are those dead rats down there

did those spiders kill some rats

jesus christ, what kind of conditions are you living in?
>>
>>39268020
W-why Im just sharing some pics of my badass bathroom spider. This motherfucker kills all kinds of shit
>>
File: 1477761018288.jpg (57KB, 480x798px) Image search: [Google]
1477761018288.jpg
57KB, 480x798px
>>39268013
Horror
>>
File: nuclear_explosion_in_slowmo.webm (895KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nuclear_explosion_in_slowmo.webm
895KB, 1280x720px
>>39268013
>>
>>39268049
>>39268054
Ok so those are beetles like 2cm long at best. Im in the basement so bugs get in but really I never see them around. This is like a months collection of catches.
>>
>>39268073
thats fucking horrible

there was a silver fish in my bathtub like 3 weeks ago and i remember
>>
File: tumblr_oco8ysaSWo1tepcd3o1_1280.png (1MB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oco8ysaSWo1tepcd3o1_1280.png
1MB, 900x1000px
>>39268055
You disgusting beast.
>>
File: IMG_20161031_003805.jpg (481KB, 1945x2140px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161031_003805.jpg
481KB, 1945x2140px
>>39268086
Yeah she keeps trying to make egg sacs but I keep harvesting them before too long.

If just one kills all this shit I can't have a fucking army of them around. Id die in my sleep or something.
>>
>>39268104
jesus christ
>>
>>39268086

>ripped dude
>injects himself with TESTOSTERONE
>scared of bugs
>220lbs of muscle
>scared
>of
>bugs

>>39268055

Dude I do this too.

I have a couple spiders in the house that I just let chill, it's nice to see how they're doing, what they've caught, if they've made any addition to their webs.

They're my friends

Plus, they are excellent for pest control.

You guys realize that because I have the spiders, that's a new decrease in the amount of bugs right. There are fuckloads of bugs in your house you just don't see them. But not me, because I have spiders

Don't let these normies make you turn on spider bro and vacumm him up like some kind of savage
>>
>>39268123
i-im not scared of shit
>>
>>39268104

You're fine dude. They eat each other and you end up with like 1 more spider.
>>
>>39268137
You sure? Fuck man I'll trust you on this better not let me down.

I always did feel kinda bad killing her babies yknow.
>>
>>39268155

100%.

The day after they hatch, you end up with you know, there's like 500 of them in the web with her, then they immediately start eating each other and the most cunning couple of spiders survives.

They also eat each other as adults in close quarters like this so you don't need to worry about overpopulation

They play chess with their webs, laying little traps, going closer and closer to each other, and somebody steps where they shouldn't and it's game over

>I always did feel kinda bad killing her babies yknow.

Yeah I can imagine. Just think what a happy mother she'll be.

I've never even been called out on this. My ex inquired why I had spiders in the house and I told her they were for pest control and pets and the topic was never brought up again.
>>
This general has never been more disgusting.
>>
File: IMG_0304.jpg (418KB, 1665x2576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0304.jpg
418KB, 1665x2576px
>ty based dominatrix
>>
File: IMG_0305.jpg (620KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0305.jpg
620KB, 2576x1932px
>>39268220
>Asian qts tearing me up

No homo
>>
>>39268220
nigga that's cupping. What kind of dom shit is that. You gonna tell me olympians are secretly getting dom'd before events? Or are those lil back wrinkles actually scratches from her?
>>
>>39268245
The cups were full of flaming oil
>>
>>39267895
God.
>>
>>39268237
I leave for five goddamn seconds to finish my ubuntu install and there's spiders and bimbos ass all over the thread

I'm horrified and aroused and it brings back some fond memories
>>
>>39268237
What the absolute fuck is this bimbsie?
>>
>>39268278

His ass
>>
>>39268278
Nasty ass welts from where this tight Asian Domme beat the living hell out of me in front of a crowd. She loved my ass and back. Asked me to shoot porn with her. Then broke her doms rule and made out with me.
>>
I compete in a sprint sport. Max effort for 2 minutes usually. Sometimes longer races of 8 minutes. I am being looked at for team USA.

What roids should I take.

Thinking EPO, test, and dbol.
>>
>>39268287
i wanna be just like you when i grow up
>>
>>39268316

100% will show up on drug testing right?

You need some exotic peptides that won't or some shit like that
>>
>>39268346

Testing is extremely rare. Thinking about cycling off before to return to natty levels.

EPO has a short testing period
>>
>>39268323
Ahhhh don't.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161031-153025.png (943KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161031-153025.png
943KB, 1440x2560px
>>39268323
>sucking dick for a living

Wew buddy.

On a fraud related note, every feminist bitch on jewbook is sharing articles from feminist websites about a trial medication for male contraceptive because and I quote "Men bail on hormone contraceptive because of acne and mood swings". The mass manufacturing of the treatment was put on hold to see if they couldn't improve the side affects from the study testing despite almost 90% of the men in the study saying they would use this contraceptive in the future.

>WOMEN HAVE TO DEAL WITH CONTRACEPTIVE MOOD SWINGS SO SHOULD MEN
>NO YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO IMPROVE MEDICINE BECAUSE OUR MEDICATION CANNOT BE IMPROVED ANYMORE THAN IT ALREADY HAS DESPITE OUR HUGE RANGE OF CONTRACEPTIVE OPTIONS

God sometimes women are fucking idiots.

Is fraud related because they suppressed the natural test production and then used 1g of test undeca over 8 weeks to replace it.
>>
>>39268436
>1g test u every 8 weeks
Jesus.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161031-153955.png (762KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161031-153955.png
762KB, 1440x2560px
>>39268436
Test, LH, Estradiol and FSH levels throughout the study
>>
File: Screenshot_20161031-154007.png (886KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161031-154007.png
886KB, 1440x2560px
>>39268462
Side effects and survey.

It couldn't have been the test causing all this shit.
>>
>>39268467
They fucking used progesterone injections
>>
>>39268471
Was wondering what the other shit was. That can't be good for you.
>>
>for a while now it's been pretty cold here, like below 40 degrees F, certainly cold enough to run DNP
>over the weekend I started taking 750mg instead of 500
>>>>>>>>tomorrow it is 80 degrees outside
>>>>>>and the heaters are all going to be on in my class rooms for no fucking reason, solelu because it is passed an arbitary date when the heaters go on

Time to die? Or what? Might have to skip class if I can't handle it
>>
>>39268462
I'd like to see test levels during say... week 13 instead of the fuckin day of the injection

fucking 1g every 8 weeks
>>
>>39268483
Yeah it was a stupid fucking study and injecting men with supraphysiological amounts of progesterone is going to make any dude feel like shit
>>
>>39268485
stay home and run the new karazhan instead

blizzard did a great job with it
>>
File: FB_IMG_1477809137695.jpg (12KB, 480x309px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1477809137695.jpg
12KB, 480x309px
>>39268489
>NOW YOU KNOW WHAT WOMEN HAVE TO GO THROUGH
>>
>>39268436
India already has a reversible BC shot with waaaaaaaay less sides

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reversible_inhibition_of_sperm_under_guidance
>>
>>39268555
>Slowed by insufficient volunteers

This is why I hate things like the FDA and other boards similar to it which put restrictions on drugs.

Just let companies put their shitty drugs to market and let the free market determine what is shit and what is not.
>>
>>39268568
I was gonna argue safety shit but FDA already gets bribed all the fucking time anyways.
>>
>>39268576
Milton Friedman argued you save way more lives by letting experimental drugs go to market rather than force companies to spend billions of dollars and 10+ years of testing ending up with a drug thats too expensive for the poor and too little too late for the rich. I mean if you're worried about safety, the terminally ill don't care about safety, had a family friend who had cancer in his spine, doctors couldn't do anything, so he went to Peru for an experimental treatment. 60% chance he dies, 40% chance he lives but he becomes para or quadraplegic with no real guarantee the cancer will be fully removed. Ended up dying in Peru leaving his wife and 2 kids with nothing because the surgery cost like 300k

So really the only people who benefit from the FDA are the rich people who got diagnosed early enough
>>
>>39268617
As for shit like contraception. Let the desperate test it first, if they die, media reports it, drug company goes bankrupt.

Companies already have huge incentive to not kill people.
>>
>>39268617
And god because heaven needs souls
>>
>>39268576
Bimbo how do I get dommed by a qt that can Bench 600?

https://youtu.be/i0a999RD93E
>>
>>39268644
Tell her.

>yo pretty lady I liked what you did. Do it to me.
>"ahaha anything for you baby. Let me change real quick and you're all mine ;^)"

Works every time
>>
>>39268642
Heaven always wants more good souls.
>>
If I buy some chink Anastrozole, how can I test the purity? Wikipedia doesn't have any properties other than molar mass.
>>
>>39268696
Swallow at least 5 and if your joints feel like shit, it's pretty pure
>>
>>39268707
I never get sore joints.

Instead I piss every 5 minutes and get awful dehydration headaches
>>
>>39268754
>my letro is actually tequila o
>>
Goddamn Pete is so fucking wide

https://youtu.be/JAUDJkHxCOo

Forever mirin
>>
>>39268707
>>39268696
>>39268754
Sorry I didn't mean purity, I meant test that it actually is adex and not some random shit they scraped off the bathtub floor. Same for tamoxifen, or should I just get pharma grade of both from India?
>>
>>39268789
Have pharma around as backup, and use a reagent test for china sources if you're worried
>>
My ex just called me. Twice!

I wonder what's up?
>>
>>39268856
Im hungry af but all that's left in the house requires 20+ mins of cooking. Except for milk and whey protein.

Why is life so hard
>>
>>39268890
Chug milk like me I just drank a half gal in 20 minutes I was so thirsty

Debating on if I should call the girlie back
>>
>>39268856
She wants to call you a good boy
>>
>>39268890
same

plus it's 3am so I can't go get food anywhere
>>
>>39268901
Don't play with me
>>
>>39268906
I wish I wasn't such a lazy asshole and actually cooked some meat ahead of time. Could really use a bowl of beef stew right now.

>>39268898
Probably gonna do that + 2 scoops
>>
Is there anything wrong with an in shape 28 year old opting to take test and hcg for the rest of my life?

Note: Haven't done roids, but always was interested, spent three years working out consistently, at 15% ish percent bf, have a friend who cycles and he's lookin joocy.

I don't really want to get huge, but bigger would be cool, stronger even better, and from what I've read about guys just cruising on test it's amazing.
>>
How many grams a week do I have to run to get a gf that cooks me all sorts of tasty meats and stews?

I could really use one.
>>
>>39268978
Contraindications
>Can't travel with gear
>Shit's still illegal could have your life fucked over
>Sides can get serious if you aren't careful
>>
>>39268980
you might be looking in the wrong direction

just add tren

tren solves everything
>>
>>39268997
>Add tren
>Get big and shredded
>Find a qt
>Marry and have kids

>Vanilla no longer does it for me
>Develop a love for traps
>Decide that I want to be the girl

Tren: not even once
>>
>>39268993
Travels not that big of a deal to me, I've done all the international stuff I wanted to do, both in my early 20s when I was a fat cunt and over the last few years.

My career basically keeps me around, roots in the community type shit so I'm pretty much set for the rest of my life where I'm at (provided I don't fuck a student).

Legality is fine with me, ain't a big deal.

However the sides I'm not too sure about. I do want to have children eventually, which is why I include HCG. I have the ability to get consistent bloodwork done, and I make enough to support a lifestyle of constantly being on test. Honestly I'm more looking for a reason not to do it, because it all seems like a good idea to me.
>>
>>39268978
>hcg

Seriously why do people run HCG permanently? Is this a new meme or something? Seems stupid to me.
>>
>>39269023
Yeah looks like you're good man

Watch your blood pressure. Infertility issues is a myth, study showing 1750+ people dropped use without pct, 100% regained fertility within 2 years, most a lot sooner
>>
File: 1396825472750.gif (1001KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1396825472750.gif
1001KB, 500x250px
>3 hours of sleep yesterday
>can't get any rest tonight yet either
I just keep getting an overpowering urge to rap.
>>
File: 1475613649635.png (552KB, 1245x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1475613649635.png
552KB, 1245x1105px
>>39269044
>What is pregnenolone and other CHOL pathway hormones
You should run hcg even if you don't care about fertility. It helps brain function.
>>
>>39269054
>to rap
Wut.

What drugs are you on now FL?
>>
>>39269044

So my boys still swim
>>
>>39269058
>brain function
>Implying I'm not in a permanent state of zealous psychosis
>>
File: 1381823186716.jpg (215KB, 400x3206px) Image search: [Google]
1381823186716.jpg
215KB, 400x3206px
>>39269061
Just some weeds.
>>
>>39269063
Can still impregnate women on steroids. I can understand after long term use, your sperm count is fuck all. Is it possible to just run HCG when trying to concieve?
>>
Picked the ex up gonna Bangie

Maybe she'll call me a good boy!
>>
>>39269173
kill yourself retard
>>
>>39269182
Yeah I'm insufferable
>>
>>39269066
>Implying I'm not in a permanent state of zealous psychosis

This a phrase I can get behind. Also I have literally never ran HCG and probably won't.
>>
>>39269173
Take pictures and share since you hate her or whatever
>>
>>39269173
God you're retarded
>>
>>39269021
Maybe the fetisj had to awake and maybe it was a dark dark secret and tren only make you embrace the trap love
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-31-05-42-11.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-31-05-42-11.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>39268785
How much do I have to Deadlift to look this broad?
>>
>>39269764

>Why does /fraud/ always go dead when I'm awake
>>
>>39269781
You ever think about going to syria to protect Christians?
>>
>>39269764
All of them
>>
>>39269764
8pl8 in your mother's basement for at least 3 reps.
>>
will gear fix my fucking chest gap?

Looked like it worked for overeem
>>
>>39269829
what gear do you think he is on?
>>
>>39268237

Nice mohawk-ass. How much did you pay your barber for that?
>>
>>39269909
He's natty bro
>>
>>39269920
yeah
his body naturally produces tren
>>
>>39269954
Maybe if you actually put some effort in you too could achieve decent results.

Rude of you to say he isn't natty just cause your weak ass can't lift shit
>>
>>39269965
Epic trolling brother ;^)
>>
>>39269878
born again.

pics pls
>>
>>39269984
What do you deadlift? Yet you sit here and criticize.

SmH tbH
>>
>>39269811
I have not been called by God to do so but I do think about going and fighting. I do support my country's politicians which encourage syrian Christian asylum and I send money to Dwehk Nawsha and I chat with their english translator, cool guy.
>>
>>39269878

Sorry, no. Depending on how gapped it is, SEO may help.
>>
>>39270185
Search Engine Optimization?
>>
>>39265149
Ayyy i live in Phoenix too.
I'm already ahead of the game working in the mortgage industry at 19
>>
do you need PCT with SARMs like MK-2866 and LGD-4033? Everyone keeps giving different answers on this and I'm starting to think the answer's probably only yes if whoever's speaking happens to sell PCT.

>>39266332
it's irc.bio, that's what he's referring to. Really cheap MK-677 RIGHT HERE ;) ;)

anyone who gets pissed by their "source" being outed is a fucking autist I swear to God it's the same guy every time thinks he's found some secret club.
>>
Someone make a new thread I'm too lazy
>>
File: Susanna_koski.jpg (118KB, 920x1380px) Image search: [Google]
Susanna_koski.jpg
118KB, 920x1380px
>>39270395
seconded
>>
File: super good.png (114KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
super good.png
114KB, 207x244px
>>39270484

new thread guys
>>
>>39270377
1) no you don't need pct. lgd suppresses test/lh/FSH by about 50% for a typical 8 weeks 5/10mg ed cycle. it doesn't cause shutdown so you don't need to kick-start the hpta back, it goes back to normal within a couple weeks. your test being that much lower may annoy you (to say the least) so you might at least want some daa/test boosters
2) it's not a secret club thing. posting sources in here will get you permabanned. period.
>>
File: IMG_1438.jpg (38KB, 300x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1438.jpg
38KB, 300x448px
>>39267385
>>39267432
>>39267447

Short curly ginger hair master race. The only gingers who look like they're fucking perma 21 even into their early mid 30s.

FAUUURK they're hot.
>>
>>39269173
>you're gonna fuck after the party

I expect my 1:10 odds in the mail by this week bimbsie. That's $200 dolleriedoos I won.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.