[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chestbrah is the #1 example of "gains can't fix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: uglyhaha.jpg (32KB, 455x582px) Image search: [Google]
uglyhaha.jpg
32KB, 455x582px
Chestbrah is the #1 example of "gains can't fix an ugly face"
>>
neither can a bentley, but it's still better to have one than to ride the bus
>>
I don't think he's ugly at all.
Just needs to stop fucking with his eyebrows and he'll look pretty good.
>>
the man has lived in the shadow of zyzz and even tries hard to look like him while next to him.

he just pales in comparison and looks to try to hard.

let that be a lesson to all of /fit/
>>
>>39264458
also meant to say that he isn't a bad looking man
>>
>>39264458
Usually the first child in the family is most handsome
>>
To even benefit from an aesthetic physique have to have a 6/10 at least.

Too bad most serious lifters have got messed up faces.
>>
>>39264488
Which is why they lift in the first place, thus the cycle continues
>>
>>39264458
>what zyzz tried to teach everyone
Be yourself, get shredded, and don't give a fuck what anyone thinks

>what everyone took away from zyzz
if we dress like zyzz and act like zyzz and get tattoos like zyzz then everything will be great
>>
>>39264471
>muh anecdotal evidence
>>
>>39264604
>if we dress like zyzz and act like zyzz and get tattoos like zyzz then everything will be great
This. It's no different from "if I act and dress alpha, I'll be alpha," hence we see the flood of "is X alpha/manly?" or straight up "how do I become alpha/manly/respected."
>>
>>39264391
He's handsome, but that hair and eyebrows bring him down.
>>
>>39264671
Yeah, literally the least alpha thing you can do is strut around like a tool asserting your phony alpha status.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.