[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ is often wrong straight off the bat when it comes to attraction.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1477246018783.jpg (239KB, 1067x1479px) Image search: [Google]
1477246018783.jpg
239KB, 1067x1479px
/fit/ is often wrong straight off the bat when it comes to attraction. Women are not I repeat ARE NOT mainly attracted to visual features to men. It's helps but it's not on the same level as with men. If it were male strip clubs and male prostitutie would be more common. Women get turned on in the mind not with the eyes that's why I cringe when I see threads about how to get a squarer jaw it won't help more than learning how to increase your social circle or getting into a new hobby

What are some social tips and /fit/ approved hobbies
>>
I skate

It's really fun and worth it to learn if you want to get around the city but you don't want to be a bike fag

Just get a cruiser skateboard instead of a longboard, I'm getting really good to the point where I can drop off of side walks with ease, and ollie onto the next curb without getting off my skateboard or slowing down
>>
I know very little of attraction, but here are my 2 cents.

First impressions are made of many parts: attitude, energy, AND some physical traits like height, size, voice and of course, symmetry and general facial traits that are considered aesthetic.

I think getting a better body or having a square jawline and being beautiful and tall will help a lot to cause a good first impression. That is not to say that, if you're beautiful and tall and still act like a retard and send out a full sperg energy, that first impression doesn't go completely to shit.

Beauty alone might play a great part into attracting chicks which are more basic and are looking for the handsome guy who will rock their world, but I genuinely think you can override your shortcomings if you are absolutely confident, funny and give out a vibe of congruence and strong values.

That said, I'm on the ugly side, despite being tall and lanklet. I want to get big because I genuinely don't like my body (skinny arms, wide torso and hips, long legs, 6'1). I'm also still not over the fact that I am in fact, uglier than most.
>>
>>39263328
Yeah they are dumbass, they look at you and know, we weren't made to have philosophical discussion with our potential mates, that quality is not important, we're made to quickly skim through a group of people and see which can give us healthy offspring.
>>
>>39263446
You're not really good until you can nollie inward heel kid
>>
its not about hobbies either. they could help you become more interesting and confident though.

girls want guy who are in supercharge mode al the time. guys who take in all their surroundings with confidence. guys who consider things internally and decide what to do spontaneously and confidently. guys who are not inhibited in any way and resultantly act attractive. this doesn't mean slamming doors and talking too loud. it means doing whatever you feel like doing at a certain moment. just hope that whatever that may be is socially acceptable. if you're autistic as hell, you're gonna do weird shit and she'l pin you as weird. if you can genuinely be a 'chad' without trying to be a chad then you're golden

basicaly, guys who look as naturally comfortable, cool and confident as a guy can be. so long as you're not ugly, anything after that is catering to personal tastes (whether you choose the rocker/biker image, sharp dressed man, frat boy, streetwear guy etc).

usually i go through periods of being attractive to all women by being that guy but then again i suffer from bouts of depression which absolutely kill any sense of confidence i have in myself and resultantly make me an instant turn off to all women. but when i'm not depressed, i'm the shit, i act like the shit, and resultantly, i get girls.
>>
>>39263678
Don't forget a general sense of good and being a friend. Some guys out there are very confident, but they are too self centered. They will attract women of course, but being a confident individual who cares about others and society is, at least for me, the best type of individual. I too fail at this sometimes. It takes a lot of introspection and swallowing your pride.
>>
It's kind of simple on paper:

Be moderately gl. If not, dress and smell good. Build confidence somehow. Do kind things and acts for others (maybe volunteer, etc). Be somewhat interesting and able to carry a conversation. Improve your career. Never EVER discuss anybody else in a negative light (alphas have no need to cut others down to boost themselves up and it's such a turn off), don't complain about life or your circumstances, etc.

Talk to people, find relatable topics and don't talk about yourself. Basically don't sperg out, disregard bs and do you confidently. Keep an open mind and remain humble.
>>
Nah OP. You must have HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME and an endless supply of PIZZA.
>>
File: 10.jpg (34KB, 554x739px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
34KB, 554x739px
I think all of you are pretty much delusional desu.

You're trying to convince yourself that you can get any girl you want and the only thing stopping you is you need to be "more confident" and "work on yourself". That's genuinely not the case.

Look, if you just want "a girlfriend" and you don't really care what she looks like or what kind of person she's like, yeah, you're right - you can be an average looking guy and you can get these types of girls by just being there, because it's not like these girls have a wide pool to choose from. Their other choices are either massive losers or uggos who orbit her, so being a somewhat confident guy who takes care of himself and is fun to talk to is going to boost you above those guys.

Problem is - why would you want to be in a relationship with a girl like that? It's not fun, it's not interesting and you'll get bored of fucking her because you'll see stunning women everywhere and be very well aware of the fact that your girl ranges from plain to ugly and her looks are only going to decay over time.

You want a stunning girlfriend? Reality check - everyone does. So why do you think any girl would choose you over someone else? Because you have an alright personality and hobbies and you workout? Most people do. What sets you apart is your looks - your jawline, your height, your hair, your style etc. And girls will choose whatever they prefer. If you can set yourself apart in some different way - celebrity, money etc. Then you might be in luck, otherwise - get real and realise that most women genuinely care about your looks a great deal.

If you care about hooking up with hot girls, looks are literally the most important factor. You will never fuck hot or even above average girls on a regular basis unless you're genuinely very physically attractive. A lot of times, girls will choose to fuck a hot guy and never get a call from him again, no matter what his personality is, rather than date a guy with an amazing personality
>>
>>39263949
>>39263949
This is also coming from someone who is not attractive btw. I've fucked a couple of girls, but even I can admit they were pretty plain looking and I wasn't particularly attracted to them beyond the fact that it was pussy. I'm 24 years old, 6'1, lifting for 5 years now, I don't have an amazing body, but I'm in good shape, but I've never been in a relationship. I simply never wanted to date a girl that wasn't that attractive or interesting. People tell me all the time they love me - I am very confident, I'm talkative, I'm fun to talk to and I get along with everyone and I genuinely don't give a fuck what others think. The only girl that I ever wanted to date really liked my personality, but from the moment we started "talking" I could tell that she wasn't that attracted to me. And sure enough, a month later, after a couple of dates and non-stop messaging/calling each other she tells me she doesn't see us "in a relationship" and doesn't "feel it" and would rather remain friends. Again - she clearly loved my personality because she loved hanging out/talking to me. But the attraction wasn't there.

That was 3 years ago, after that I just simply stopped trying. I fuck a couple of girls here and there and I'm good. I don't feel it anymore and I genuinely think most of you have simply yet to experience enough interaction with a variety of women to genuinely understand this. I can't force myself to date subpar women, but as an unattractive man myself the only other choice I have is doing my own thing.
>>
>>39263328
I get a lot of attention from girls and I don't think it's because of my good personality.
I'm 6'4, blond, blue eyed, at least otter mode with awesome shoulder genetics and have a symmetrical face with a good jawline.
what I've noticed is the bigger the group of girls the more you'll get mired openly. One girl is going to mire in secret but starting at 10 they'll outright shout in your direction.

A girl is going to convince herself that you are interesting, have a good personality and she will laugh at your jokes even if they're really bad when you look good enough. You can even sperg out like an autist without fucking it up.
>>
Most women don't even like the body types a lot of dudes here aspire to have.
They tend to like a mix of muscularity and softness (fat) and tend to assume very lean big guys are douchey meatheads.
>>
File: havaiana2.png (255KB, 466x350px) Image search: [Google]
havaiana2.png
255KB, 466x350px
>>39263966
>>39263949

Having a beautiful 9/10 gf is overrated imo, but our brains (mine included) is still not over the shit the media stuffs into our heads about the ideal beauty, etc. I think I could ease up on this desire if I could, for once, just fuck a 9/10 and/or haver her a gf and really feel how it is living with her and having to put up with her. The image of a perfect person would vanish and your thoughts about beauty would level out. And no, this is not a fat acceptance thing. There are chicks out there who have really weird faces and turn me on like fuck. I only ask one thing of women: don't be fat. A gut is the worse thing a woman can have.

I don't know. I'm still trying to figure out how to fuck a 6/10 because I'm such a fucking autismal dip, but there is so much more beyond having a cute gf. You need a friend, a lover, a partner. Not just some fuck doll.

> I can't force myself to date subpar women, but as an unattractive man myself the only other choice I have is doing my own thing.

I refuse to give up on having the ability to attract hot women. This is a matter of confidence. I'm a fucking wreck socially and psychologically and my life's journey is also about getting over that. This is all about getting over these retarded desires and go into what really matters: having someone you love, better yourself and the ones around you towards a successful society and humanity. I just need to break these fucking mental barriers.
>>
>>39263949

you must be early 20s if you believe this lol
>>
>>39264101
>A girl is going to convince herself that you are interesting, have a good personality and she will laugh at your jokes even if they're really bad when you look good enough

...and that is why I hate simple-minded, shallow people. People, mind you, not just women. The caveat here, of course, is that most women are shallow and downright simpletons.
>>
>>39263678
>usually i go through periods of being attractive to all women by being that guy but then again i suffer from bouts of depression which absolutely kill any sense of confidence i have in myself and resultantly make me an instant turn off to all women. but when i'm not depressed, i'm the shit, i act like the shit, and resultantly, i get girls.
this is me
>>
>>39263328

I said this in another thread recently but...

Singing.

Singing is the number one way any dude can attract women. You don't even have to be great or famous. You can be short as fuck and you'll still make women cream over a silky smooth singing voice.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.