[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I help my hamplanet gf to become fit? Long story short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hamplanet.jpg (79KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
hamplanet.jpg
79KB, 500x700px
How can I help my hamplanet gf to become fit?

Long story short we've been together for few years. She always had some extra weight but even before we dated she was talking a lot with me about the gym, diet etc.
So I felt for the trap and now she's just bigger & I still lover her however but fuck it.. I can't handle that weight.
She says she always end up sabotaging her efforts and don't know why she's doing it.
What do? Do you think and ultimatum can be a good kick in her ass?
>>
>my hamplanet gf
run away from it and never look back
>>
>>39262097
read the sticky
make her do it
>>39262184
viable option

possibility of her getting /fit/ is low, but maybe once she gains some self confidence, she will leave you and find better bf
>>
>>39262307
What am I supposed to find in the sticky that should help her?
She knows what she should do, it's not about diet or training programs
>>
>>39262097
SHE needs to read the sticky and do it. Depending on her height, weight and determination to diet and/or exercise, she can safely lose 1-2 pounds per week steadily.

Btw, how fit are YOU? What is your BMI?
>>
tell her that whenever she feels hungry you'll feed her protein
>>
bump for personal relevance, god save us OP
>>
>>39263771
I'm 1m78 arround 70kg lean tryhard skeleton and she's like 1m60 75 kilos
So yeah she knows how to do it because I read the sticky and applied it to myself. She started well few times but always quit.
>>
>>39262097
just watch coronary operations casually and drop circulation related death statistics casually until she's so scared for her life she loses some weight
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.